Nations largest police organization, FOP, endorses Trump

*YAWN*
200.gif

Police supporting the Republican candidate, which they've always done every. other. election.

Big whoop!!! Let me know when something new or spectacular happens.

Last edited:
I support the FOP and send them money when I can. I have seen cops under some rather extraordinary situations, and they mostly sort of transcended. Lets see here, police interactions with poor blacks that result in shooting is rather tiny. Let's reference DOJ numbers showing blacks murder whites in far larger numbers, and blacks murder each other in far larger numbers than cops. To reiterate: Black death by cops is tiny fraction of that. Why is the this even an issue?

• Banned
*YAWN*
200.gif

Police supporting the Republican candidate, which they've always supported every election.

Let me know when something new or spectacular happens.
Lies

Police unions have always supported the democrats lol
That tune is now changing because they see the lefts support was always only reliable during elections. Obama fixed that for the gop

*YAWN*
200.gif

Police supporting the Republican candidate, which they've always done every. other. election.

That's really not true. Police officers are public employees who belong to unions, and benefit from an expanding government payroll and benefits.

They are natural allies of the pro union left.

*YAWN*
200.gif

That's really not true. Police officers are public employees who belong to unions, and benefit from an expanding government payroll and benefits.

They are natural allies of the pro union left.
Yup.

Trump voters can't wait for election day.

1599266609705.png

Trump or Bust!

*YAWN*
200.gif

Police supporting the Republican candidate, which they've always supported every election.

Let me know when something new or spectacular happens.
Lies

Police unions have always supported the democrats lol
Bullshit. The last time the FOP endorsed a Democratic candidate for president was back in 1996 when they endorsed Bill Clinton. Fact.

Bullshit. The last time the FOP endorsed a Democratic candidate for president was back in 1996 when they endorsed Bill Clinton. Fact.
But hasn't your rightwing buddies come in here claiming that they normally back the FOP only for this one time now?

So which one of your far rightwing bastards is lying?

But hasn't your rightwing buddies come in here claiming that they normally back the FOP only for this one time now?

So which one of your far rightwing bastards is lying?
The important thing is that they back Trump, unanimously, while Biden is a flip flopper and a defunder.

The Pro Riot Stance of Democrats is putting Minnesota in Play.

While not as important for the Presidential race, Trump will very likely have passed 270 without MN, this is important for the Senate and Trump's continuing project of Making The Supreme Court Great Again!

Republican Senate candidate Jason Lewis is nearly tied with Democrat Senator Tina Smith, Harper Polling found in its post-RNC polling.

The pollster had Smith up by 11 in May. That lead is down to 2 points.

Lewis leads among independents, 40% to 35%.

This was a poll of likely voters.

And therein lies the importance of these Senate races. Senate candidates and Donald Trump have a symbiotic relationship.

The 2016 election may have been the first race in which the results of the Senate races mirrored the presidential races.

In the states that went for Donald Trump, Republicans went 22-0 in Senate races.

In the states Hillary took, Republicans went 0-12.

Donald Trump talking Marco Rubio into seeking re-election sealed the deal in Florida. While President Trump could have won without Florida, it helped Republicans hold onto the Senate, plus Rubio has been rather loyal to the Trump administration.

Ticket-splitting is becoming rarer as the two parties move in opposite directions with Republicans championing free markets while Democrats now openly embrace confiscatory communism.

Forum List

Back