Nation's largest police union endorses Trump

[

really? You're the one who thinks the FOP is a police union.

HAHAHAHAHA

I'm the one who thinks a straw man is a substantial argument?

You are mistaken.
Strawman?

You claim "Nation's largest police union" endorses Trump.

Then I go to the article to find out so-called Union is a fucking Fraternity that in no way represents Police legally for collective bargaining or legal representation in cases involving police officers.

I thought conservatives hate unions and the working man.
Fraternal Order of Police is not a Union.

What the fuck do you people not understand about this?

Police Unions are endorsing Hillary.

Some Frat House endorsed Trump.

Big fucking deal?
I don't see much press on police unions supporting Hillary... Got links?

Historically Police Unions and Firefighter Unions do not officially endorse national candidates but only endorse local/state candidates, and you can see their national endorsements based on their local/state choices.

Overwhelmingly, Police Unions support Democratic candidates. You can look this up state-by-state if you're that fucking insecure to believe that they don't.

[

HAHAHAHAHA

You are mistaken.
Strawman?

Then I go to the article to find out so-called Union is a fucking Fraternity that in no way represents Police legally for collective bargaining or legal representation in cases involving police officers.

That's what you get of that endorsement? 325000 claimed members.

[

HAHAHAHAHA

You are mistaken.
Strawman?

That's what you get of that endorsement? 325000 claimed members.

It's a Fraternity dude...there's 3 million Freemasons in the US, do you think anyone cares what the "Freemason" Grand Lodges of each state think politically (even though they say they are apolitical)?

Big fucking deal?

You're a small little hack;

{The Fraternal Order of Police is the world's largest organization of sworn law enforcement officers, with more than 330,000 members in more than 2,200 lodges. We are the voice of those who dedicate their lives to protecting and serving our communities. We are committed to improving the working conditions of law enforcement officers and the safety of those we serve through education, legislation, information, community involvement, and employee representation. No one knows the dangers and the difficulties faced by today's police officers better than another officer, and no one knows police officers better than the FOP.}

Hey, but you still have BLM backing Deplorable Hillary.

Big fucking deal?

You're a small little hack;

{The Fraternal Order of Police is the world's largest organization of sworn law enforcement officers, with more than 330,000 members in more than 2,200 lodges. We are the voice of those who dedicate their lives to protecting and serving our communities. We are committed to improving the working conditions of law enforcement officers and the safety of those we serve through education, legislation, information, community involvement, and employee representation. No one knows the dangers and the difficulties faced by today's police officers better than another officer, and no one knows police officers better than the FOP.}

Hey, but you still have BLM backing Deplorable Hillary.
They are the voice?

Really?

What union meetings has the FUCKING FOP sat in? Oh that's right ... none.

I've ran for State Senate, I've met with Union officials, never met with the FOP when meeting with Sheriff or Police Union representatives.

[
They are the voice?

Really?

Poor little commie - it's all falling apart on you....

President Trump won't be so bad.

Or maybe he will - perhaps you should check out now? :dunno:

I've ran for State Senate, I've met with Union officials, never met with the FOP when meeting with Sheriff or Police Union representatives.

As a write-in candidate?

Did you at least get your mother to vote for you?

Big fucking deal?

Historically Police Unions and Firefighter Unions do not officially endorse national candidates but only endorse local/state candidates, and you can see their national endorsements based on their local/state choices.

Overwhelmingly, Police Unions support Democratic candidates. You can look this up state-by-state if you're that fucking insecure to believe that they don't.
It's not a matter of security or insecurity mr defensive. I was just asking for links to stats or testimonials. When I google police union endorsement all I see is Trump. Don't think your historical reference holds much water. Got anything better?

[
They are the voice?

Really?

Trump is currently getting destroyed in public because he tried to say Hillary created the Birther movement.

So not only did Trump create and talk about Birtherism since 2008, and Hillary has never once brought it up...but now he's trying to create a conspiracy to say Hillary made it all up!?

Meanwhile you claim a Fraternity is a "Union".

Big fucking deal?

It's not a matter of security or insecurity me defensive. I was just asking for links to stats or testimonials. When I google police union endorsement all I see is Trump. Don't think your historical reference holds much water. Got anything better?
A lot of people ask for links to just act like a way to "shut down" their opponents. Rather than actually look up facts.

All I can do for you in this case is suggest to you to go look at your local/state endorsements and see who the Police endorse...I doubt it's republicans.

[
They are the voice?

Really?

Trump is currently getting destroyed in public because he tried to say Hillary created the Birther movement.

So not only did Trump create and talk about Birtherism since 2008, and Hillary has never once brought it up...but now he's trying to create a conspiracy to say Hillary made it all up!?

Meanwhile you claim a Fraternity is a "Union".

:lmao:

Yeah, down yet another bottle of Mad Dog and huff another can of Easy-Off, you're doing so well...

Big fucking deal?

It's not a matter of security or insecurity me defensive. I was just asking for links to stats or testimonials. When I google police union endorsement all I see is Trump. Don't think your historical reference holds much water. Got anything better?
A lot of people ask for links to just act like a way to "shut down" their opponents. Rather than actually look up facts.

All I can do for you in this case is suggest to you to go look at your local/state endorsements and see who the Police endorse...I doubt it's republicans.
I'm not trying to shut you down at all, just looking for back up to your arguement. I'm usually going head to head with the right wing nut jobs but I don't play partisan games. If police are supporting Trump over Hillary then I think that is relevant to the election. I'll look into your local election arguement but it would Do you some good to post information to back up your arguments if you want serious consideration.

Big fucking deal?

I'm not trying to shut you down at all, just looking for back up to your arguement. I'm usually going head to head with the right wing nut jobs but I don't play partisan games. If police are supporting Trump over Hillary then I think that is relevant to the election. I'll look into your local election arguement
The problem is the FOP is a private entity governed by a smalll...tiny little "grand lodge".

They can do whatever they want, they know it won't cost them members or start a controversy because no one cares...no one is going to say "hey wait a minute...most of FOP's members support Clinton!"

The FOP is not an authoritative or reliable endorsement.

A Union is, because they are highly scrutinized by public on all levels.

[

The problem is the FOP is a private entity governed by a smalll...tiny little "grand lodge".

They can do whatever they want, they know it won't cost them members or start a controversy because no one cares...no one is going to say "hey wait a minute...most of FOP's members support Clinton!"

The FOP is not an authoritative or reliable endorsement.

A Union is, because they are highly scrutinized by public on all levels.

You're a hack, and you're stupid.

That said, why would ANY cop in this nation support BLM Hillary?

The answer is, they wouldn't.

Unless Trump does something spectacularly stupid, Hillary is done. If you're too stupid to grasp it - all the better. :thup:

Forum List

Back