Nationwide Stop & Frisk?

Word is that Trump will suggest that we institute "Stop and Frisk" nationwide in order to combat crime.

Good idea?

Apart from the fact that crime is down....lowest rate in decades.....doing so would be "fuck you" to the small government folks...yes?
View attachment 90523

Calling me a liar, Sonny?
Where do you get that from? If I had wanted to call you a liar, I would've just said it point blank. I don't circle the globe to get next door.
Obviously, you're assuming something that's just not there.

What don't you buy?
That crime is down. We've discussed this topic many times already. We see it totally different. Take a look at what you said in the opening thread to this post. In my opinion, crime is up.

You don't have to buy it. It is a fact. It isn't an opinion.

Word is that Trump will suggest that we institute "Stop and Frisk" nationwide in order to combat crime.

Good idea?

Apart from the fact that crime is down....lowest rate in decades.....doing so would be "fuck you" to the small government folks...yes?
It wouldn't require more government, just violation of personal privacy. Should anyone have the right to criminal stuff, though? I don't see anything wrong with it, to be honest.

That is crazy talk.
Why?

Because you....and every other human being in this nation....has a right to not be stopped and frisked at the whim of a person with a badge and a gun. That is why.
It would not be pleasant, I agree. However, if I'm not carrying anything illegal, why should I oppose it if it stops drug dealers, terrorist bombers and those illegally carrying guns?

Where do you get that from? If I had wanted to call you a liar, I would've just said it point blank. I don't circle the globe to get next door.
Obviously, you're assuming something that's just not there.

What don't you buy?
That crime is down. We've discussed this topic many times already. We see it totally different. Take a look at what you said in the opening thread to this post. In my opinion, crime is up.

You don't have to buy it. It is a fact. It isn't an opinion.
OK

Good idea?

It wouldn't require more government, just violation of personal privacy. Should anyone have the right to criminal stuff, though? I don't see anything wrong with it, to be honest.

That is crazy talk.
Why?

Because you....and every other human being in this nation....has a right to not be stopped and frisked at the whim of a person with a badge and a gun. That is why.
It would not be pleasant, I agree. However, if I'm not carrying anything illegal, why should I oppose it if it stops drug dealers, terrorist bombers and those illegally carrying guns?

UnAmerican. You should oppose it because it isn't right.

And to demonstrate his 'good intentions' Trump should have a number of videos of his daughter being stopped and frisked and even a few full body cavity searches made public to show just how friendly such encounters are.

Forum List

Back