🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Native American tribe votes to reject $25,000 offered by Washington Redskins foundation

So they care more about being offended than taking money that can go to their people.

how heroic.
NOT

I wouldn't have offered them shit.

The use of the Redskins logo isn't a racial issue.

If there was a baseball team called the NY N!ggers you might have an arguement, but the use of indians as mascots is to honor the bravery of their warriors.

If there was a baseball team called the NY ******* you might have an arguement, but the use of indians as mascots is to honor the bravery of their warriors.

they want to be so petty. People should go out and look at some of these reservations they live on. I guess you can't take stupid out of people no matter what they are

If there was a baseball team called the NY ******* you might have an arguement, but the use of indians as mascots is to honor the bravery of their warriors.

they want to be so petty. People should go out and look at some of these reservations they live on. I guess you can't take stupid out of people no matter what they are

It's just more libtarded America hate. I'm sick of their bitching. They like AC and toilet paper just as much as any gringo does.

i wished aim would be more concerned about the conditions of the schools on reservations.....open child molestation is occurring and yet they are concerned with this

wtf-did-i-just-read-smoke-signals.jpg

I agree. But since they made the mistake of making an offer at least don't be insulting with it.

If there was a baseball team called the NY N!ggers you might have an arguement, but the use of indians as mascots is to honor the bravery of their warriors.

I agree. But since they made the mistake of making an offer at least don't be insulting with it.

you should be upset with the person who posted the thread as if what they did was some badge of honor.

I think Israel should field a team and name it the Jerusalem Jihadis.

If Notre Dame gives a payout, notify me, I'm Irish and I want my cut.:lmao:

Rename them the Washington Drunken Irish Micks. I'd proudly wear the jersey if they won some games. :bye1:

People have become such thin-skinned weenies.

how about the Washington skinheads? you think that one would fly

oh would liberals head explode then. we should call and suggest it to them...:lmao:

Native American tribe votes to reject 25 000 offered by Washington Redskins foundation - The Washington Post
Of course they rejected this bloody money.
Their ancestor killed and stabbed their tribes.
There is no excuse for killing people like this.
A genocide of native americans is a severe sin which will never be forgiven.

Hawaii which is still fighting to recognize the sovereign Kingdom overtaken by unlawful annexation under military threat might accept a donation toward restoring the indigenous culture and wildlife of Hawaii.

Also, native descendants of Freedmen's Town, also wiped out by political genocide and abuse of eminent domain, might accept 25K to start rebuilding. Better than nothing. Democrat leaders have handed millions in grants and benefits to corporate developers to destroy national history, including Freed Slave churches, Civil Rights landmarks and gravesites, at taxpayers expense. Restitution owed would bankrupt the City of Houston for its part in the ongoing collusion, so any contribution is welcomed!

Forum List

Back