NATO FORCES moving to East Europe for excercises near Ukraine. 8000 from the UK

In an UP YOURS.......MY OPINION ..........move NATO is doing training in countries bordering Russia and Ukraine.

Here's a video of UK and talking about it.

That's a lot of troops with a lot of equipment from a lot of countries, training on a lot of forward bases from Germany to the Baltic. Good to see they are training together, just in case.

What's most incredible to me is that the Left insisted over an over that it was Trump the one who was going to start WW3.....and not sooner after the Rats took control (I mean stole this election) .....here we are, on the doorstep of a nuclear war.

What's most incredible to me is that the Left insisted over an over that it was Trump the one who was going to start WW3.....and not sooner after the Rats took control (I mean stole this election) .....here we are, on the doorstep of a nuclear war.

Crazy woman says "what?"

But we are so damned woke now aren't we....

Last edited:
Defcon 2 first time since Cuban Missile Crisis.

Biden's owners want and need WWIII probably before the midterms

Crazy woman says "what?"
With the great statesman Joe Biden as our leader, what possibly could go wrong? All hail Joe Biden…cough cough…Let’s Go Brandon.

C3C4A434-6A03-474D-810C-37A0784FC3D9.jpeg

Forum List

Back