With permission requested from Mods: a re-post with new commentary - yes, an American brigade should be forward posted in Poland

I'm not his fan. But I definitely respect him for he is doing his job, and doing it quite well. What is more important, most of the Russians respect him.
1711833214823.jpeg

Is your source the Russian press? For your purposes, do you believe the Russian citizens want Putin's war against Ukraine?
The Russian citizens do want to be rich and safe. That's why they do want to stop NATO expansion and they do want prevent discrimination of ethnic Russians and Russian-speakers. So, yes, most of them do believe that it is much better to kill western nazies than allow them discriminate and kill Russians.
And when, say, General Milley say something like: "There should be no Russian who goes to sleep without wondering if they’re going to get their throat slit in the middle of the night." they see the General as a terrorist supporter and the threat to be eliminated.
Right now, the cheapest way to earn some political points in Russia - is to suggest a nuclear attack against the USA or NATO.

Last edited:
Is your source the Russian press? For your purposes, do you believe the Russian citizens want Putin's war against Ukraine?
And no, my source is not only their press. I watch their movies, I read their sites, forums and telegram-channels, I talk with some of them. Some of my best friends are Russians.

Many guys tried to negotiate with the Russians that way. All of them are dead.
sure ivan 🇷🇺 🤡🇷🇺

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

And no, my source is not only their press. I watch their movies, I read their sites, forums and telegram-channels, I talk with some of them. Some of my best friends are Russians.
Do you think the Ukrainians want them as friends?

The Russian citizens do want to be rich and safe. That's why they do want to stop NATO expansion and they do want prevent discrimination of ethnic Russians and Russian-speakers. So, yes, most of them do believe that it is much better to kill western nazies than allow them discriminate and kill Russians.
And when, say, General Milley say something like: "There should be no Russian who goes to sleep without wondering if they’re going to get their throat slit in the middle of the night." they see the General as a terrorist supporter and the threat to be eliminated.
Right now, the cheapest way to earn some political points in Russia - is to suggest a nuclear attack against the USA or NATO.

They do not want Ukraine to be safe. Even though Ukraine is not part of Nato. I admire you admitting the Russians want extreme violence.

Do you think the Ukrainians want them as friends?
There are different Ukrainians. And yes, many of them (especially in South and East regions) want Russians as their friends. In fact, many Ukrainians see themselves as Russians (as, say, many Californians see themselves as Americans).

They do not want Ukraine to be safe. Even though Ukraine is not part of Nato. I admire you admitting the Russians want extreme violence.
They do want and they did suggest "undivided safety". But, for this conception was rejected, they prefer safety of Russians Federation to safety of Ukraine or safety of NATO. Some Russians definitely want extreme violence just for itself. But most of them want safety and wealth for themselves whatever price will be paid for this by Ukrainians, Europeans or Americans.

They do want and they did suggest "undivided safety". But, for this conception was rejected, they prefer safety of Russians Federation to safety of Ukraine or safety of NATO. Some Russians definitely want extreme violence just for itself. But most of them want safety and wealth for themselves whatever price will be paid for this by Ukrainians, Europeans or Americans.
They would have success if they got out of Ukraine and paid them billions of dollars to correct the damage in Ukraine.

There are different Ukrainians. And yes, many of them (especially in South and East regions) want Russians as their friends. In fact, many Ukrainians see themselves as Russians (as, say, many Californians see themselves as Americans).
We don't see ourselves as Englishmen. Russia needs to leave Ukraine alone.

We don't see ourselves as Englishmen. Russia needs to leave Ukraine alone.
We don't see ourselves as Englishmen. But most of Californians see themselves as Americans. The United States can leave California alone, but the USA can't allow California to join Shanghai Pact or to genocide local Americans of European, Asiatic or African origin.

We don't see ourselves as Englishmen. But most of Californians see themselves as Americans. The United States can leave California alone, but the USA can't allow California to join Shanghai Pact or to genocide local Americans of European, Asiatic or African origin.
Russia needs to leave Ukraine alone.

The nation of Ukraine needs to see Russia leaves Ukraine. And it will do that.
You shouldn't talk for all Ukrainians. Absolute majority of the Ukrainian citizens don't give a f-ck about the independence of Ukraine. Actually,even Ukraininan leadership doesn't care about Ukraine. They care about their (more precisely - American taxpayers') money only. From their point of view, it's much better to live in Russia, than to die for Biden's profit.

Forum List

Back