NATO wants to crush Kaliningrad

I don't live in the USA. The biggest scandal involving Ukraine now involves your hero Trump trying to manipulate the Ukrainian president to help him win the next election.
I just love those proud Ukrainians, you don't even have to make any efforts to show how stupid and harmful they are, they do that job so well themselves! Wonderful.

When you supply some facts I might reply to them.
I already provided a lot of facts but you called them lies and presented a pile of lies you believe are truth. Bravo, Soros, great brainwashing job and planting useful idiots.

Still wait until patriots get their countries back in the West.
No one support dirty leftist rubbish like Soros & Co

Soros! LOL! Do you take it in turns with Stratford to post this Kremlin sanctioned nonsense? :) Baron if you're a Yank you're a traitor to your country, you Kremlin asswipe.

Soros openly promoted war against Russia because of Crimea.

His “Open Society” has funds election meddling all the time.

Funny how he can email Hillary Clinton a set of instructions on foreign policy and she immediately did his bidding.

RT! LOL!

How about from Soros himself?

This asshole went around urging the EU to “take action” against Russia and to run to Ukraine’s side.

Now why would such a billionaire spend so much of his time promoting war with Russia and defending Ukraine? Because he spent so much money there funding the “revolution”. He meddled in their affairs for his own Agenda. He wants Ukraine to be a part of the new world order and to follow the EU’s orders. With a bunch of corrupt Nazis in charge of Ukraine, that means he is really in charge.

I already provided a lot of facts but you called them lies and presented a pile of lies you believe are truth. Bravo, Soros, great brainwashing job and planting useful idiots.

Soros! LOL! Do you take it in turns with Stratford to post this Kremlin sanctioned nonsense? :) Baron if you're a Yank you're a traitor to your country, you Kremlin asswipe.

Funny how he can email Hillary Clinton a set of instructions on foreign policy and she immediately did his bidding.

RT! LOL!

RT reported about criminal activity of Biden&son in Ukraine back in 2015 and Western Media did not. Keep laughing at yourself, brainwashed Ukrainian.

RT is as reliable with the truth as you. (not very) :)

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
No it isn't, in what way? That is a complete lie.
They don't, you're talking nonsense as usual. People in the West distrust Putin and his corrupt regime, they have no problems with Ukraine.
In your dreams. All of the problems with Russia are caused by Russia.
Well, as well as a broken clock is right twice a day, these ignoramuses also may be right from time to time. Europe doesn't want to cut ties with Russia, there have been many examples of it. Remember about the recent decision of the Council of Europe for example.

I think that most of Europeans, especially in the Western part, would prefer good relation with Russia. At the same time few of them care about Ukraine. Remember about the Dutch referenda as another example.

Except of that, there is growing weariness about Ukraine among them. Zerkalo Nedeli writes about that from time to time. The main reason of that is because of Ukraines inability to carry out real reforms in the last five years.

They don't want to cut ties completely, but they're not going to end sanctions soon. France, Italy would like improved relations with Russia, but not the UK or Germany.

The Dutch referendum wasn't really to do with Ukraine, they voted that way, because of domestic issues. Russia isn't popular in the Netherlands due to it's refusal to cooperate in the MH17 investigations.

Ukraine will still continue to receive Western aid, I think things will improve.

I don't live in the USA. The biggest scandal involving Ukraine now involves your hero Trump trying to manipulate the Ukrainian president to help him win the next election.
I just love those proud Ukrainians, you don't even have to make any efforts to show how stupid and harmful they are, they do that job so well themselves! Wonderful.

It's you who's stupid and how are Ukrainians harmful, they're not aggressive like your beloved Russia.

RT! LOL!

This asshole went around urging the EU to “take action” against Russia and to run to Ukraine’s side.

Now why would such a billionaire spend so much of his time promoting war with Russia and defending Ukraine? Because he spent so much money there funding the “revolution”. He meddled in their affairs for his own Agenda. He wants Ukraine to be a part of the new world order and to follow the EU’s orders. With a bunch of corrupt Nazis in charge of Ukraine, that means he is really in charge.

I'm not interested in Soros or your interpretation of his actions. Promoting war with Russia, so why isn't the US providing Ukraine with lethal weapons if that's the case? Putin forced Ukraine towards the EU. You think Ukraine's Jewish president is a nazi? LOL! Sorry your old "junta" script doesn't work now, Kremlin boy. :)

RT! LOL!

I'm not interested in Soros or your interpretation of his actions. Promoting war with Russia, so why isn't the US providing Ukraine with lethal weapons if that's the case? Putin forced Ukraine towards the EU. You think Ukraine's Jewish president is a nazi? LOL! Sorry your old "junta" script doesn't work now, Kremlin boy. :)

Poroshenko was not a Jew you moronic shitbag.

NATO is a 70 year old bureaucracy full of people who want to collect a pension. Going to war would screw up all the plans.
Thank you for bringing the thread back to OP's subject: Trizub occupied it completely talking about himself.

- Russian President Vladimir Putin made the point that NATO needs a foreign enemy otherwise there would be no reason for its existence.

- In his speech on April 27, 2016 Trump was critical of NATO, in which only four of the 28 countries, besides the U.S., are spending the minimum required 2% of GDP on defense.

More important, Trump called for the upgrading of NATO’s outdated mission and structure, stemming from the Cold War, which was designed to meet the threat from the Soviet Union that doesn’t exist anymore. That objective is obsolete. Together with Russia, NATO, he argued should confront shared challenges, especially migration and Islamic terrorism. NATO should be changed to fight terrorism.

Putin and Trump on NATO

They don't, you're talking nonsense as usual. People in the West distrust Putin and his corrupt regime, they have no problems with Ukraine.
Well, as well as a broken clock is right twice a day, these ignoramuses also may be right from time to time. Europe doesn't want to cut ties with Russia, there have been many examples of it. Remember about the recent decision of the Council of Europe for example.

I think that most of Europeans, especially in the Western part, would prefer good relation with Russia. At the same time few of them care about Ukraine. Remember about the Dutch referenda as another example.

Except of that, there is growing weariness about Ukraine among them. Zerkalo Nedeli writes about that from time to time. The main reason of that is because of Ukraines inability to carry out real reforms in the last five years.

They don't want to cut ties completely, but they're not going to end sanctions soon. France, Italy would like improved relations with Russia, but not the UK or Germany.

The Dutch referendum wasn't really to do with Ukraine, they voted that way, because of domestic issues. Russia isn't popular in the Netherlands due to it's refusal to cooperate in the MH17 investigations.

Ukraine will still continue to receive Western aid, I think things will improve.
Frankly, these sanctions are somewhat strange. European sanctions forbid European companies from cooperation with Russia in some fields. Russian counter sanctions forbid European companies from importing certain goods to Russia. Simple logic says that these sanctions target mainly European companies. The sanctions would have sense if they targeted Russian exports.
Germany is one of the countries that are most interested in cooperation with Russia.

It isn't actually aid. For the most part, it is credit which must be returned with interests.
But that isn't the worst part. The worst part is that Ukraine almost completely lost scientific and industrial potential. Ukraine won't be able to create enterprises which can compete in the world market in this field. Rampant corruption and shamefully low cultural and educational levels will determine that Ukraine will be a nation of roustabouts.

Because he spent so much money there funding the “revolution”. He meddled in their affairs for his own Agenda. He wants Ukraine to be a part of the new world order and to follow the EU’s orders. With a bunch of corrupt Nazis in charge of Ukraine, that means he is really in charge.
Something tells me, that Soros works on pair with American establishment. In other words, he helps to achieve the goals determined by the people who run the US. One of the main goals is to prevent the EU from becoming a real competitor of the US.

RT! LOL!

Poroshenko was not a Jew you moronic shitbag.

I'm talking about the new president Zelensky, you idiot.

RT! LOL!

Yes RT. Not bought off by Soros.

RT! LOL!

Yes RT. Not bought off by Soros.

Even worse, controlled by Putin. :)

Frankly, these sanctions are somewhat strange. European sanctions forbid European companies from cooperation with Russia in some fields. Russian counter sanctions forbid European companies from importing certain goods to Russia. Simple logic says that these sanctions target mainly European companies. The sanctions would have sense if they targeted Russian exports.
Germany is one of the countries that are most interested in cooperation with Russia.

It isn't actually aid. For the most part, it is credit which must be returned with interests.
But that isn't the worst part. The worst part is that Ukraine almost completely lost scientific and industrial potential. Ukraine won't be able to create enterprises which can compete in the world market in this field. Rampant corruption and shamefully low cultural and educational levels will determine that Ukraine will be a nation of roustabouts.

The sanctions are in place to punish Russia, they must remain until it withdraws from Crimea and Donbas..Russia can't be allowed it's aggressions without any consequences, otherwise they will carry on doing it and think they're untouchable.

I disagree with you, I already posted a link about the IT industry in Ukraine and education levels aren't low.

That idiot Salvini is out of the Italian government.

Here's a picture of the dickhead.
94e2a648-373e-11e8-8111-0010186dda0c

I'm not going to specify which one.

The sanctions are in place to punish Russia, they must remain until it withdraws from Crimea and Donbas..Russia can't be allowed it's aggressions without any consequences, otherwise they will carry on doing it and think they're untouchable.

I disagree with you, I already posted a link about the IT industry in Ukraine and education levels aren't low.
Some sanctions were already stopped.

Mitch McConnell Stopped Russian Sanctions, Now Kentucky Gets $200Mil Investment From Russian Oligarch

AP_19225637985431-1024x683.jpg

Moscow-Mitch.jpg

I am not sure about Donbas, but forget about Crimea. Sanctions will be dropped. Of course, some personal and formal sanctions may exist for eternity, but they will have insignificant effect if any. I thought that story about the Council of Europe should have opened your eyes. Also, the claims about Russia and G7 didn't come from nothing.

About the referendum. I don't know what you meant by internal politics. The ruling coalition openly supported the Association agreement. It is logical to assume that this coalition has support of the majority. But the Agreement was supported only by 30% of the voters.

Yes, you posted the link. And I gave my opinion about that.

There is no former German territory in Ukraine. Russia should hand Karelia back to Finland, the Kuril Islands to Japan and of course Crimea to Ukraine.

Your frigging 'government' shall pay me my tax money back which has been stolen by your corrupted rulers.

Crimea is Russia!

crimea28129.jpg

Crimea is Ukraine!

Yea sure, that’s why they all speak Russian.

If it weren’t for the Russians, it would still be a Muslim shit hole. The Russians had Crimea during the whole 19th century after they kicked the Ottomans asses out of there.

By the way, did they vote to be a part of the new Ukraine government?

So-called Ukrainian 'governement' is the toilet paper of Deep State, there is no one decision without approval from D.C. and Tel Aviv

Is there anything you say which doesn't need Kremlin approval? :)

Better a Kremlin approval as one from Tel Aviv like by you

Another Kremlin gremlin appears. :)

^ another twat with no response to the facts.
That's exactly whom you have been sponsoring for 5 years: dumb and aggressive biological mass. Waste of taxpayers' money.

This poster hates, despises Ukraine, works for Kremlin disinformation department to provide lies and propaganda about Ukraine, yet prefers to live in Ukraine than Russia! :auiqs.jpg:

Your f.... shitty 'Ukraine' is a pain in as. of western societies. Say 'thank to Deep State for support.
All western folks hate your corrupted 'government' because it costs us lot of money due to stupid sanctions against Russia.
After nationalists regain control in western countries again they will give as gift your 'Ukraine' to Russia back.
No one does want troubles with Russia caused by clowns and cretins in in your 'government'

All Russian problems the last 200 centuries have ben caused by Jews.

200YearsTogether.jpg

Map of land claims after the Russian Empire, never became a political reality though.
ukrayina.jpg

That map just shows where Ukrainians were living at that time.
Russification changed that, but there are still a lot of people with Ukrainian last names in Russia.
Map of land claims after the Russian Empire, never became a political reality though.
ukrayina.jpg

That map just shows where Ukrainians were living at that time.
Russification changed that, but there are still a lot of people with Ukrainian last names in Russia.

I've noticed some people from Russia have Ukrainian surnames.

You shall notice Ukraine is not welcome by any western citizen.

Yes it is, thousands of Westerners visit Ukraine every year. Only brainwashed Kremlin disciples hate Ukraine, one of the least offensive countries in the World.

To visit cheap Ukrainian brothels ( a whore $10 ) and to drink cheap Ukrainian alcohol in cheap hotels.

Forum List

Back