NATO wants to crush Kaliningrad

The sanctions are in place to punish Russia, they must remain until it withdraws from Crimea and Donbas..Russia can't be allowed it's aggressions without any consequences, otherwise they will carry on doing it and think they're untouchable.

I disagree with you, I already posted a link about the IT industry in Ukraine and education levels aren't low.

No a trash can like Ukraine decides about the western policy toward Russia.
Not only Crimea alone but also 90 % of Ukraine belong to Russia!

untitled-53.png

No part of Ukraine belongs to Russia.
Crimea is Ukraine!

The entirely Ukraine is Russia

No it isn't. Imperialist Russia should stay out of Ukraine.

I said the president, which means the current president you dimwit.

Your 'president' is just a clown, a laughable puppet of Deep State.

303609d37eb87302c09ad2f54c306f9b.png

Frankly, these sanctions are somewhat strange. European sanctions forbid European companies from cooperation with Russia in some fields. Russian counter sanctions forbid European companies from importing certain goods to Russia. Simple logic says that these sanctions target mainly European companies. The sanctions would have sense if they targeted Russian exports.
Germany is one of the countries that are most interested in cooperation with Russia.

It isn't actually aid. For the most part, it is credit which must be returned with interests.
But that isn't the worst part. The worst part is that Ukraine almost completely lost scientific and industrial potential. Ukraine won't be able to create enterprises which can compete in the world market in this field. Rampant corruption and shamefully low cultural and educational levels will determine that Ukraine will be a nation of roustabouts.

The sanctions are in place to punish Russia, they must remain until it withdraws from Crimea and Donbas..Russia can't be allowed it's aggressions without any consequences, otherwise they will carry on doing it and think they're untouchable.

I disagree with you, I already posted a link about the IT industry in Ukraine and education levels aren't low.
I am not sure about Donbas, but forget about Crimea. Sanctions will be dropped. Of course, some personal and formal sanctions may exist for eternity, but they will have insignificant effect if any. I thought that story about the Council of Europe should have opened your eyes. Also, the claims about Russia and G7 didn't come from nothing.

About the referendum. I don't know what you meant by internal politics. The ruling coalition openly supported the Association agreement. It is logical to assume that this coalition has support of the majority. But the Agreement was supported only by 30% of the voters.

Yes, you posted the link. And I gave my opinion about that.

I know it will be very difficult to get Crimea back and there will be a difficult situation in Crimea when the war has ended there also. You seem to support no sanctions against Russia. Putin's aggressive actions against his neighbours can't go unpunished. I know about that vote. Sanctions must remain in place whatever.

The voters in that referendum were unhappy with the Dutch government, many gave a protest vote against the government, it wasn't because they're anti Ukrainian

Which I read.

Crimea and Donbass will became never part of Ukraine.
Never

LOL,

you shall put a microscope to look at your funny pic.

How about from Soros himself?

This asshole went around urging the EU to “take action” against Russia and to run to Ukraine’s side.

Now why would such a billionaire spend so much of his time promoting war with Russia and defending Ukraine? Because he spent so much money there funding the “revolution”. He meddled in their affairs for his own Agenda. He wants Ukraine to be a part of the new world order and to follow the EU’s orders. With a bunch of corrupt Nazis in charge of Ukraine, that means he is really in charge.

I'm not interested in Soros or your interpretation of his actions. Promoting war with Russia, so why isn't the US providing Ukraine with lethal weapons if that's the case? Putin forced Ukraine towards the EU. You think Ukraine's Jewish president is a nazi? LOL! Sorry your old "junta" script doesn't work now, Kremlin boy. :)

Poroshenko was not a Jew you moronic shitbag.

I'm talking about the new president Zelensky, you idiot.

And I wasn’t, shit-for-brains.

I am not sure about Donbas, but forget about Crimea. Sanctions will be dropped. Of course, some personal and formal sanctions may exist for eternity, but they will have insignificant effect if any. I thought that story about the Council of Europe should have opened your eyes. Also, the claims about Russia and G7 didn't come from nothing.

About the referendum. I don't know what you meant by internal politics. The ruling coalition openly supported the Association agreement. It is logical to assume that this coalition has support of the majority. But the Agreement was supported only by 30% of the voters.

I know it will be very difficult to get Crimea back and there will be a difficult situation in Crimea when the war has ended there also. You seem to support no sanctions against Russia. Putin's aggressive actions against his neighbours can't go unpunished. I know about that vote. Sanctions must remain in place whatever.

The voters in that referendum were unhappy with the Dutch government, many gave a protest vote against the government, it wasn't because they're anti Ukrainian

Which I read.
It is not about what I support. It is all about reality. The current sanctions target mostly European companies. And it is understandable that many countries in Europe want to abolish them.
And that is normal. Everyone pursues own interests. Ukraine should take care of itself finally.

Is I am not mistaken, the same people got reelected in the Netherelends afterwards.

I understand what you're saying, but Russia can't be allowed to get away with it's actions.

It was something to do with them being unhappy with the EU and immigration. Only 32% voted in the referendum.
Well, Russia doesn't ask anyone's permission. She has been doing what she is considered needed to do. And Europe is too busy with economic issues and internal conflicts to get involved into a long conflict with Russia.

Yes, they were unhappy with immigration and feared that the Agreement would open borders for Ukrainians. The Dutch government even demanded to insert a clause that the Agreement doesn't mean a step to the EU membership.

I'm not expecting there to be a conflict between Europe and Russia and I don't want that to happen.

I don't know whether they did, Ukraine is still hoping to get full EU membership.

They don't want to cut ties completely, but they're not going to end sanctions soon. France, Italy would like improved relations with Russia, but not the UK or Germany.

The Dutch referendum wasn't really to do with Ukraine, they voted that way, because of domestic issues. Russia isn't popular in the Netherlands due to it's refusal to cooperate in the MH17 investigations.

Ukraine will still continue to receive Western aid, I think things will improve.
Frankly, these sanctions are somewhat strange. European sanctions forbid European companies from cooperation with Russia in some fields. Russian counter sanctions forbid European companies from importing certain goods to Russia. Simple logic says that these sanctions target mainly European companies. The sanctions would have sense if they targeted Russian exports.
Germany is one of the countries that are most interested in cooperation with Russia.

It isn't actually aid. For the most part, it is credit which must be returned with interests.
But that isn't the worst part. The worst part is that Ukraine almost completely lost scientific and industrial potential. Ukraine won't be able to create enterprises which can compete in the world market in this field. Rampant corruption and shamefully low cultural and educational levels will determine that Ukraine will be a nation of roustabouts.

untitled-53.png

Crimea is Ukraine!

Ukraine was dissolved when the revolutionaries threw out their constitution in order to choose a new leader and government.
You don’t just get to throw out the rule book and then try to use the same rule book to claim what your borders are. When forming a new country, you only get to claim the land you hold with your army and who ever willingly participates in that new government.

Crimea clearly did not and they chose to side with Russia. Funny how you fascists don’t give a shit about democracy. It didn’t work for you when trying to remove the rightfully elected president, and you ignore the will of the people in Crimea.

Ukraine has been dissoved? Russia signed the Budapest memorandum in 1994 agreeing to respect Ukraine's territorial integrity in exchange for Ukraine giving up it's nuclear weapons. Russia broke the treaty, it is the aggressor, stop passing the blame.

The Crimea referendum was a fake referendum. What facists? The Ukrainian government aren't fascists, nor have they ever been. The fascists are in Russia, why do you think your president is known as Putler?

Which I read.

Crimea and Donbass will became never part of Ukraine.
Never

LOL,

you shall put a microscope to look at your funny pic.

Don't like to see the truth?

untitled-53.png

Crimea is Ukraine!

The entirely Ukraine is Russia

No it isn't. Imperialist Russia should stay out of Ukraine.

Your 'president' is just a clown, a laughable puppet of Deep State.

303609d37eb87302c09ad2f54c306f9b.png

Sorry that reply should have been to your Kremlin buddy "The Hawk".

Deep State. LOL!

Do you check for Jews under your bed? :)

Last edited:
How about from Soros himself?

This asshole went around urging the EU to “take action” against Russia and to run to Ukraine’s side.

Now why would such a billionaire spend so much of his time promoting war with Russia and defending Ukraine? Because he spent so much money there funding the “revolution”. He meddled in their affairs for his own Agenda. He wants Ukraine to be a part of the new world order and to follow the EU’s orders. With a bunch of corrupt Nazis in charge of Ukraine, that means he is really in charge.

I'm not interested in Soros or your interpretation of his actions. Promoting war with Russia, so why isn't the US providing Ukraine with lethal weapons if that's the case? Putin forced Ukraine towards the EU. You think Ukraine's Jewish president is a nazi? LOL! Sorry your old "junta" script doesn't work now, Kremlin boy. :)

We were talking about the events of four years ago, jackass.

untitled-53.png

Crimea is Ukraine!

Ukraine was dissolved when the revolutionaries threw out their constitution in order to choose a new leader and government.
You don’t just get to throw out the rule book and then try to use the same rule book to claim what your borders are. When forming a new country, you only get to claim the land you hold with your army and who ever willingly participates in that new government.

Crimea clearly did not and they chose to side with Russia. Funny how you fascists don’t give a shit about democracy. It didn’t work for you when trying to remove the rightfully elected president, and you ignore the will of the people in Crimea.

Ukraine has been dissoved? Russia signed the Budapest memorandum in 1994 agreeing to respect Ukraine's territorial integrity in exchange for Ukraine giving up it's nuclear weapons. Russia broke the treaty, it is the aggressor, stop passing the blame.

The Crimea referendum was a fake referendum. What facists? The Ukrainian government aren't fascists, nor have they ever been. The fascists are in Russia, why do you think your president is known as Putler?

Yes, Ukraine was dissolved when they threw out their constitution since they couldn’t legally remove the President they didn’t like.

You don’t automatically get to keep the same borders and people, especially when there is a split. The ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine voted to be a part of the Russian Federation. You can cry about it not being “legitimate” because the vote didn’t go the way you wanted, but tough shit. Also, your new Ukrainian army was too weak to take it over. Thus you don’t own it.

We were talking about the events of four years ago, jackass.

I wasn't. You thought Poroshenko was still president.

untitled-53.png

Crimea is Ukraine!

Yes, Ukraine was dissolved when they threw out their constitution since they couldn’t legally remove the President they didn’t like.

You don’t automatically get to keep the same borders and people, especially when there is a split. The ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine voted to be a part of the Russian Federation. You can cry about it not being “legitimate” because the vote didn’t go the way you wanted, but tough shit. Also, your new Ukrainian army was too weak to take it over. Thus you don’t own it.

Yes they could and they did.

"The ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine voted to be a part of the Russian Federation."
When did that vote happen?

Which I read.
It is not about what I support. It is all about reality. The current sanctions target mostly European companies. And it is understandable that many countries in Europe want to abolish them.
And that is normal. Everyone pursues own interests. Ukraine should take care of itself finally.

Is I am not mistaken, the same people got reelected in the Netherelends afterwards.

I understand what you're saying, but Russia can't be allowed to get away with it's actions.

It was something to do with them being unhappy with the EU and immigration. Only 32% voted in the referendum.
Well, Russia doesn't ask anyone's permission. She has been doing what she is considered needed to do. And Europe is too busy with economic issues and internal conflicts to get involved into a long conflict with Russia.

Yes, they were unhappy with immigration and feared that the Agreement would open borders for Ukrainians. The Dutch government even demanded to insert a clause that the Agreement doesn't mean a step to the EU membership.

I'm not expecting there to be a conflict between Europe and Russia and I don't want that to happen.

I don't know whether they did, Ukraine is still hoping to get full EU membership.
I didnt mean military conflict of course. I meant the current situation with diplomatic strife and mutual sanctions.

I also want Ukraine to be a part of Europe (economically, socially and politically) and the Western society. But to want and hope isn't far enough. It is hard and routine work which inevitably takes many years if not decades. And you know what? I think that it is Ukrainian so called elites which don't want real integration. I think I don't need to explain why.

untitled-53.png

Crimea is Ukraine!

"The ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine voted to be a part of the Russian Federation."

If they did then why isn’t Crimea a part of the new Ukraine?

2014 Crimean status referendum - Wikipedia

Which I read.

I didnt mean military conflict of course. I meant the current situation with diplomatic strife and mutual sanctions.

I also want Ukraine to be a part of Europe (economically, socially and politically) and the Western society. But to want and hope isn't far enough. It is hard and routine work which inevitably takes many years if not decades. And you know what? I think that it is Ukrainian so called elites which don't want real integration. I think I don't need to explain why.

I don't think sanctions will soon. There is some cooperation between the EU and Russia regarding North Stream and South Stream.

I know it won't happen soon and will take many years. There's no doubt there are people who are holding Ukraine back.

Crimea is Ukraine!

Crimea isn't in Eastern Ukraine. Donbas is Eastern Ukraine.

Yes, Donbass has elections too:

2014 Donbass general elections - Wikipedia

They didn't vote to join the Russian Federation.

They don't want to cut ties completely, but they're not going to end sanctions soon. France, Italy would like improved relations with Russia, but not the UK or Germany.

The Dutch referendum wasn't really to do with Ukraine, they voted that way, because of domestic issues. Russia isn't popular in the Netherlands due to it's refusal to cooperate in the MH17 investigations.

Ukraine will still continue to receive Western aid, I think things will improve.

untitled-53.png

Crimea is Ukraine!

I admire your patience trying to educate those clowns, they seem to trade their brains for ghostly "European future" which is not gonna happen. There are a few thoughts consolidating your point.

Nov,30, American Conservative, Patrick J. Buchanan, a former adviser of several American presidents:

If Ukraine had a right to break free of Russia in 1991, why do not Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk have the right to break free of Kiev?
Why is Ukraine’s Kerch Crisis Any of Our Business?
------------------------
Was it U.S. complicity in the Kiev coup that ousted the elected pro-Russian regime that caused Putin to seize Crimea to hold onto Russia’s Black Sea naval base at Sevastopol?

Many Putin actions we condemn were reactions to what we did.

Russia annexed Crimea bloodlessly. But did not the U.S. bomb Serbia for 78 days to force Belgrade to surrender her cradle province of Kosovo?

How was that more moral than what Putin did in Crimea?
Trump Calls Off Cold War II
----------------------------------
TheGuardian:
The poisoned former spy Sergei Skripal was initially reluctant to believe the Russian government had tried to kill him, according to a new book, and despite selling secrets to MI6 was an “unashamed Russian nationalist”.

Skripal, a former paratrooper, supported Putin’s 2014 annexation of Crimea and referred disparagingly to Ukrainians as “simply sheep who needed a good shepherd”. Skripal also refused to believe Russian troops had entered eastern Ukraine covertly, saying that if they had, they would have quickly reached the capital, Kiev.
Sergei Skripal initially did not believe Russia tried to kill him – book

(That's why British MI5 must have chosen them to poison and to put a blame on Putin, two birds in one shot).

Last edited:

untitled-53.png

Crimea is Ukraine!

I admire your patience trying to educate those clowns, they seem to trade their brains for ghostly "European future" which is not gonna happen. There are a few thoughts consolidating your point.

Nov,30, American Conservative, Patrick J. Buchanan, a former adviser of several American presidents:

If Ukraine had a right to break free of Russia in 1991, why do not Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk have the right to break free of Kiev?
Why is Ukraine’s Kerch Crisis Any of Our Business?
------------------------
Was it U.S. complicity in the Kiev coup that ousted the elected pro-Russian regime that caused Putin to seize Crimea to hold onto Russia’s Black Sea naval base at Sevastopol?

Many Putin actions we condemn were reactions to what we did.

Russia annexed Crimea bloodlessly. But did not the U.S. bomb Serbia for 78 days to force Belgrade to surrender her cradle province of Kosovo?

How was that more moral than what Putin did in Crimea?
Trump Calls Off Cold War II
----------------------------------
TheGuardian:
The poisoned former spy Sergei Skripal was initially reluctant to believe the Russian government had tried to kill him, according to a new book, and despite selling secrets to MI6 was an “unashamed Russian nationalist”.

Skripal, a former paratrooper, supported Putin’s 2014 annexation of Crimea and referred disparagingly to Ukrainians as “simply sheep who needed a good shepherd”. Skripal also refused to believe Russian troops had entered eastern Ukraine covertly, saying that if they had, they would have quickly reached the capital, Kiev.
Sergei Skripal initially did not believe Russia tried to kill him – book

(That's why British MI5 must have chosen them to poison and to put a blame on Putin, two birds in one shot).

Ukraine didn't break free from Russia in 1991, it broke free from the dissolved USSR, as did 14 other republics.

Ukrainians ousted corrupt Yanukovich, not the Yanks.

Skripal is an idiot and so are you if you believe MI5 poisoned him.

Ukraine didn't break free from Russia in 1991, it broke free from the dissolved USSR, as did 14 other republics.

Ukrainians ousted corrupt Yanukovich, not the Yanks.

Skripal is an idiot and so are you if you believe MI5 poisoned him.
Sounds like I just turned on Ukrainian "news". And that is exactly a reason (one of many) why I stopped listening to them long time ago: they are very efficient in making any brain crooked. Just like yours.

P.S. Have you ever tried to think on your own? Something tells me the answer is : NO.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back