Navy brass who do not want terrorist killed to resign over Trump defending Eddie Gallagher

There is something seriously wrong with you for defending this you muslim shit

Except no one is defending it.

The hilarious thing is you spend 40 years radicalizing the middle east, and then wonder why they turn radical.

We didn't make them Muslim.
So....you think the problem is they are muslim? What do you propose to do about people being muslim?
I know that Islam is the political philosophy of hate. I propose to make every muslim in the USA sign a legal published document declaring islamic terrorism illegal and wrong. Then you would see the hate that your supposed good neighbors harbor
How about we have ALL people of ALL religions sign such a legal published document declaring any terrorism in the name of their so-called religion illegal and wrong.

If you let Gallagher go that means YOU don't get to complain when they cut innocents heads off or set them on fire.

All his men have staged a coup, just like tramp, all the Dems have staged a coup. He is guilty of war crimes.
He is guilty of war crimes and this is what is endearing him to CRCs.
You are a bald faced LIAR, he was tried and found NOT GUILTY you fucking idiot.
Of all charges? You want to stand by that one?

The hilarious thing is you spend 40 years radicalizing the middle east, and then wonder why they turn radical.

So....you think the problem is they are muslim? What do you propose to do about people being muslim?
I know that Islam is the political philosophy of hate. I propose to make every muslim in the USA sign a legal published document declaring islamic terrorism illegal and wrong. Then you would see the hate that your supposed good neighbors harbor

Why do you hate the Constitution? Is it your stupidity or just plain malice?
Lol the constitution that allows the amish to pull all of a young women's teeth out with a horse pliers... in religions name

The only thing I hate is hate

amish girl with no teeth - Google Search:

a19WTbKMGRSyESJe7

Last edited:
I attended over 1,000 Christian services of the Methodist faith and not once did I Ever hear Anything about converting or killing the infidels. This is over a 50 year period so stop the” Christians do too” fakery and first idiot that brings up Crusades gets to attend a Muslim indoctrination event.
Good for you......:clap: Of course....would you admit it if you had heard such talk.....? :eusa_think:

How about we have ALL people of ALL religions sign such a legal published document declaring any terrorism in the name of their so-called religion illegal and wrong.
Christian's would all sign

World Wide ban
Bulldoze the Mosques
Arrest anyone caught practicing.

You hate the Constitution also?

No, thanks for asking

Suuuuuuuure they would.......:71: And how many of them would break that oath first thing? We know that christians lie.

Suuuuuuuure they would.......:71: And how many of them would break that oath first thing? We know that christians lie.
The bible commands one love their neighbor The Quoran says convert your neighbor or kill them

Lol now say it doesn't say that you Kenyan piece of shit

If you let Gallagher go that means YOU don't get to complain when they cut innocents heads off or set them on fire.

All his men have staged a coup, just like tramp, all the Dems have staged a coup. He is guilty of war crimes.
He is guilty of war crimes and this is what is endearing him to CRCs.
You are a bald faced LIAR, he was tried and found NOT GUILTY you fucking idiot.
Of all charges? You want to stand by that one?
LOL the ONLY thing they found him guilty of was taking a picture and they did not charge all the others in that picture. BY the way that is NOT a war crime. He was found NOT GUILTY of Murder at any time in his career.

The bible commands one love their neighbor The Quoran says convert your neighbor or kill them

As I pointed out....christians lie. Thanks for the confirmation.

As I pointed out....christians lie. Thanks for the confirmation.
Kenyan Muslim shitheads live in delusions too. Thanks for pointing this out

" If it's now illegal to pose for photos with a corpse, then I guess selfies with Joe Biden are out."

" If it's now illegal to pose for photos with a corpse, then I guess selfies with Joe Biden are out."
Or fat donnie....looking more bloated corpse-like every day.
Don's got that stamina, my friends! he's got tremendous stamina!
Sure he does.....sure he does.....:71:
he did 7 rallies in one day the day before the election...he turned out more people in one day than Crooked Hillary's entire campaign...its called STAMINA!

Look asswipe you are defending shitstains who throw men and women off roofs in front of the towns kids. Gallagher is welcome in my home for dinner any day. My dogs eat better than you
Isn't it interesting how you like to.....really like to...dwell on those who throw people off roofs. Bummer about our secular laws keeping religious fanatics of all stripes from doing that, isn't it?
You See - I don't know why everybody says you're so stupid - you did it - a coherent post - but it's so cute when you try to talk about things you don't understand.

They have a serious ass whipping coming to them, but it won’t be mankind who will hand it out. Read Ezekiel 38.
Islam TEACHES that Islam will rule the world and MUST do so. That Everyone must be Muslim. That in order to get there is a never ending process. Right now the two chosen paths of HOW to GET THERE are either through assimilation or direct force. That has ALWAYS been the case. Until the modern area after the Muslims lost in holy Jihad to conquer the west in Spain and Eastern Europe. they had no way to force it now some think they do and it has nothing to do with us Radicalizing them.
See? Forced conversion to christianity..............other side of the SAME fanatical religion coin.
Christian's never killed those who did not convert

Did they stupud

That is silly.
The Inquisitions, Crusades, Conquistadors, etc. were ALL about killing those who did not convert to Christianity.
Christians always force conversion or kill.
That is why the colonists murdered all the native Americans they could.
Scalping was a bounty on murdering natives.
No one scalped whites because short hair was worthless.
Entering the past to justify your ISIS brothers sawing off heads today is dumb

How old were you when you converted to islam

ISIS is not Islamic at all and has nothing remotely to do with Islam.
ISIS is made up of secular Sunni Iraqi the US made unemployable by anyone else.
And it likely is the US that runs ISIS.

------------------------------------- as I said earlier , AMERICAN Troop just need to fight harder while always keeping in mind that they are fighting a MURDEROUS Enemy . -------------- ask no Quarter and give No Quarter Penny !!

Forum List

Back