Navy brass who do not want terrorist killed to resign over Trump defending Eddie Gallagher

I'll pose next to any dead ISIS member, twice if I slit their throat. The democrats are actually crazy at this point as they are clearly wanting Trump to win in 2020.....

Okay, posing next to a dead body is a violation of the UCMJ. If you had ever served in the military, you'd know this.

If you let Gallagher go that means YOU don't get to complain when they cut innocents heads off or set them on fire.

All his men have staged a coup, just like tramp, all the Dems have staged a coup. He is guilty of war crimes.

I've got mixed feelings about this case.

First, the Navy is really coming off as vindictive here.... They couldn't make the murder case.. they just got the only thing they could prove, that he posed with the corpse of an enemy combatant. (They did not discipline or prosecute the other people who appeared in that picture.) There was a lot of misconduct on the part of the Navy JAG's prosecuting the case.

Taking his Trident Pin seems like just a last bitter attempt to save face after Trump threw out the petty charge and restored the man's rank. His career is already over. What's next, stamping his Meal Card "No Dessert"?

That said, Trump's intervention isn't really based on an understanding of the case, it's just that he's listening to the howlers on Fox News.

This is the major difference between Trump and other Conservative Presidents. Bush and Reagan saw Fox News as a useful tool, but they never let them dictate policy. Trump seems only keen on doing what will get him praise on Fox News.

Reagan?
Really?

Joe, don’t start waffling here. You have no idea who he has been talking to. You know it was the right thing.

No waffling here... just a case where I'm not really inclined to cheer for anyone because everyone involved is in the wrong. Gallegher, Trump, the Navy...
Ha ha, trump trump trump. Kill all the terrorists and I'll make memes for them. This is the ammo they used.

ammo joke.jpg

Last edited:
Dude you are behaving as though what the Quoran says matters. It does not matter. What matters is these shitheads sawing peoples heads off and cutting off their own daughters vaginas.

Defend that and I piss on you in public for all to see and read
So.....you admit to being a pervert. What a surprise.
I will also shit on your Quoran I piss on you everytime you embarrass yourself here
I could care less how much you expose yourself and urinate in public as long as you stay away from children.
But do you care about the little girls having their vaginas removed in the name of islam

I care unlike u will ever know

How do you remove a vagina? You don't understand any of this, do you?
Lol stay there in denial that O2 does not burn

https://www.mintpressnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/female-genital-mutilation-fgm.jpg

female-genital-mutilation-fgm.jpg

Illegals have no right to be here simpleton, and those poor Americans you reference are made poorer because they are guaranteed minimum wage in jobs they do not get because illegals are working those jobs and being paid less than minimum which benefits the slave driving employer and hurts the now unemployed and as you say POOR AMERICAN.

This is why Martin Luther Kings family voted for Trump

Enjoy Trump till 2024, then another Trump takes over

Trump is gone in 2020.... people are already sick of him.

I laugh
Normal people luv him - truly luv him.

There is something seriously wrong with you for defending this you muslim shit

Except no one is defending it.

The hilarious thing is you spend 40 years radicalizing the middle east, and then wonder why they turn radical.

We didn't make them Muslim.
So....you think the problem is they are muslim? What do you propose to do about people being muslim?

World Wide ban
Bulldoze the Mosques
Arrest anyone caught practicing.

I will also shit on your Quoran I piss on you everytime you embarrass yourself here
I could care less how much you expose yourself and urinate in public as long as you stay away from children.
But do you care about the little girls having their vaginas removed in the name of islam

https://www.mintpressnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/female-genital-mutilation-fgm.jpg

Yeah O2 is so flammable every time I strike a match the world goes up in flames.

The hilarious thing is you spend 40 years radicalizing the middle east, and then wonder why they turn radical.

So....you think the problem is they are muslim? What do you propose to do about people being muslim?
I know that Islam is the political philosophy of hate. I propose to make every muslim in the USA sign a legal published document declaring islamic terrorism illegal and wrong. Then you would see the hate that your supposed good neighbors harbor

Trump is ending these PC hose jobs on combat soldiers caught in awful situations

World Wide ban
Bulldoze the Mosques
Start by nuking mecca

They are not removing their vaginas.

Oh wait! I forgot that you haven't seen one since you were passing through!

I guess you still have not found that post where you say I claimed that. Still flailing about in your own stupidity?

Yeah O2 is so flammable every time I strike a match the world goes up in flames.
The admiral thinks it is because an apollo mission went up in flames

In some instances both the clit and vaginal flaps are removed

Deny all you choose it is happening right now somewhere

I know that Islam is the political philosophy of hate. I propose to make every muslim in the USA sign a legal published document declaring islamic terrorism illegal and wrong. Then you would see the hate that your supposed good neighbors harbor

Why do you hate the Constitution? Is it your stupidity or just plain malice?

I attended over 1,000 Christian services of the Methodist faith and not once did I Ever hear Anything about converting or killing the infidels. This is over a 50 year period so stop the” Christians do too” fakery and first idiot that brings up Crusades gets to attend a Muslim indoctrination event.

If you let Gallagher go that means YOU don't get to complain when they cut innocents heads off or set them on fire.

All his men have staged a coup, just like tramp, all the Dems have staged a coup. He is guilty of war crimes.
He is guilty of war crimes and this is what is endearing him to CRCs.
You are a bald faced LIAR, he was tried and found NOT GUILTY you fucking idiot.

World Wide ban
Bulldoze the Mosques

You hate the Constitution also?

In some instances both the clit and vaginal flaps are removed

Deny all you choose it is happening right now somewhere

That's not a vagina, dumbass! Maybe you should find a hooker to show you what one actually looks like!

World Wide ban
Bulldoze the Mosques
And here we have the proof that modern day christians want to force people of other religions............

Forum List

Back