Navy brass who do not want terrorist killed to resign over Trump defending Eddie Gallagher

You are making a career about lying about what I say. What is your motivation for that? Did a sailor steal your significant other away from you because your manhood wasn't sufficient?

You can never quote where I said anything you claim, simply because I never said it. You just use it deflect fro the topic when your ass gets handed to you.

Your ignorance tells everyone that the closest thing you ever were to serving in the military was when a veteran asked you to supersize their combo.

You are one pathetic piece of shit. I think everyone sees that now, so you can stop trying to prove it.

Says the acting destroyer captain, who has no clue that Oxygen is not flammable and who when trying to describe honeycomb insulation/soundproofing/cushioning described Blackhawk helicopters as being made of a tissue paper like material.

Clue dingbat, the same honeycomb material is in many car bumpers.

See post #268.

Quote my post! You can't, dumbass!

It's not armored, like YOU claimed.

Yes little boy blackhawks are most certainly armored Captain Crunch

Are you senile or did you study to be stupid

Aircraft Armor ::: Aviation Armor

https://duotechservices.com/7-facts-of-the-uh-60-black-hawk-helicopter

The UH-60 provides both pilots armor-protective seats, and the armored fuselage can withstand hits from up to 23mm shells. The Black Hawk can operate in most weather conditions with a host of advanced avionics. To defend itself, it is equipped with an AN/APR-39, a lightweight radar that warns of radar directed threats and allow it time to take appropriate evasive maneuvers and deploy chaff. The UH-60 has a 4 bladed main rotor and a single 4-bladed tail rotor, both with titanium core making them resistant to AAA fire up to 23mm.

You really aren't very good at this Captain, note that I have no problem if you feel the need to enlist an entire team to help you as I will still be undefeated.

That fuselage where it is armored is the floor! Look at the image at the link below.

Sikorsky

My God, you are the dumbest motherfucker when you try to act smart! You are arguing way above your pay grade!

Now tell me about this honeycomb armor that doesn't exist in the aircraft where you said it did

Sorry kid, did you ever parachute out of a jet without a parachute

Suits of Helicopter Armour - Armada International

Armor Helicopter ::: Aviation Armor : Aircraft Protection

Armor International has the experience of armoring Bell 212, MI-17, MI-19, UH-60L Black Hawk helicopters as well.
Advantages:
• Maintains radar and communication systems' operation intact.
• Light High-resistance materials.
• Resistant to daily use, guaranteeing duration and consistency in performance

PS. My pay grade is classified, even if you had my tax returns my multiple tax shelters would not show.

Yawn

I knew you could not reply to my post with any honesty.

Your first link is not concerning American versions of the aircraft and the company producing that magazine is in Thailand!

Your second link is headquartered in Columbia.

The third link is not even in English and you do realize that the MI-17 and MI-19 are Russian aircraft, right?

You just Googled and posted links without even having the decency to read them!

Three epic fails, dumbass!

At least you were perfect, 0 for 3.

Check out the location of this armor. Isn't that mostly floors and pilot seat again? Where is that sidewall armor you were telling me existed?

armour-helicopter.jpg

Says the acting destroyer captain, who has no clue that Oxygen is not flammable and who when trying to describe honeycomb insulation/soundproofing/cushioning described Blackhawk helicopters as being made of a tissue paper like material.

Clue dingbat, the same honeycomb material is in many car bumpers.

See post #268.

The UH-60 provides both pilots armor-protective seats, and the armored fuselage can withstand hits from up to 23mm shells. The Black Hawk can operate in most weather conditions with a host of advanced avionics. To defend itself, it is equipped with an AN/APR-39, a lightweight radar that warns of radar directed threats and allow it time to take appropriate evasive maneuvers and deploy chaff. The UH-60 has a 4 bladed main rotor and a single 4-bladed tail rotor, both with titanium core making them resistant to AAA fire up to 23mm.

You really aren't very good at this Captain, note that I have no problem if you feel the need to enlist an entire team to help you as I will still be undefeated.

That fuselage where it is armored is the floor! Look at the image at the link below.

Sikorsky

My God, you are the dumbest motherfucker when you try to act smart! You are arguing way above your pay grade!

Now tell me about this honeycomb armor that doesn't exist in the aircraft where you said it did

Armor International has the experience of armoring Bell 212, MI-17, MI-19, UH-60L Black Hawk helicopters as well.
Advantages:

PS. My pay grade is classified, even if you had my tax returns my multiple tax shelters would not show.

Yawn

Your first link is not concerning American versions of the aircraft and the company producing that magazine is in Thailand!

The third link is not even in English and you do realize that the MI-17 and MI-19 are Russian aircraft, right?

At least you were perfect, o for 3.

Apple Google Netflix Raytheon Taiwan Semiconductor Alibaba

Did I mention I own stock in the Micex exchange too?

Moscow Exchange

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

I am cash and bond heavy at the moment as the floor is shakier than many think

Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR BABA 6.87%
Master China Series 1 N/A 6.18%
NOVATEK PJSC GDR NVTK 4.84%
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd 2330.TW 4.35%
Kering SA KER.PA 3.94%
Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd HDFC.BO 3.50%
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd KOTAKBANK. 3.35%
Tencent Holdings Ltd 00700 3.32%
AIA Group Ltd 01299.HK 2.83%
Yum China Holdings Inc YUMC 2.60%

Tell us about your silver eagle collection you bought from fred on the shopping nitwork

Last edited:
See post #268.

Sikorsky

Advantages:

Yawn

Moscow Exchange

Kering SA KER.PA 3.94%

Tell us about your silver eagle collection you bought from fred on the shopping nitwork

You cannot counter my answers to your lies. More lies and deflection is how your respond. You jsut can't stay on topic when your lies are exposed.

I am not telling you my investment portfolio. Why should I give a shit about what percent of that $300 bucks in your 401K , which you got as a gift, is invested in a bunch of foreign companies?

Sikorsky

Advantages:

Yawn

Moscow Exchange

Kering SA KER.PA 3.94%

You cannot counter my answers to your lies. More lies and deflection is how your respond. You jsut can't stay on topic when your lies are exposed.

I am not telling you my investment portfolio. Why should I give a shit about what percent of that $300 bucks in your 401K , which you got as a gift, is invested in a bunch of foreign companies?

You will never know, but enjoy your next dinner date with your wife to Burger King

PS So pop does the tissue paper like material that blackhawks are made up of have a name

PSS It does not matter what you make, what matters is what you keep

Sikorsky

Advantages:

Yawn

Moscow Exchange

Kering SA KER.PA 3.94%

You will never know, but enjoy your next dinner date with your wife to Burger King

PS So pop does the tissue paper like material that blackhawks are made up of have a name

You may console yourself with my final communication with you on this and any other topic!

Fuck you!

If you let Gallagher go that means YOU don't get to complain when they cut innocents heads off or set them on fire.

All his men have staged a coup, just like tramp, all the Dems have staged a coup. He is guilty of war crimes.

If you let Gallagher go that means YOU don't get to complain when they cut innocents heads off or set them on fire.

All his men have staged a coup, just like tramp, all the Dems have staged a coup. He is guilty of war crimes.
Look asswipe you are defending shitstains who throw men and women off roofs in front of the towns kids. Gallagher is welcome in my home for dinner any day. My dogs eat better than you
Isn't it interesting how you like to.....really like to...dwell on those who throw people off roofs. Bummer about our secular laws keeping religious fanatics of all stripes from doing that, isn't it?
You See - I don't know why everybody says you're so stupid - you did it - a coherent post - but it's so cute when you try to talk about things you don't understand.
And, pray tell, what is it that you claim I don't understand?

Advantages:

Yawn

Moscow Exchange

Kering SA KER.PA 3.94%

You may console yourself with my final communication with you on this and any other topic!

Fuck you!

Tapped out another one

------------------------------------- as I said earlier , AMERICAN Troop just need to fight harder while always keeping in mind that they are fighting a MURDEROUS Enemy . -------------- ask no Quarter and give No Quarter Penny !!
Well, look who's being more murderous.

They have a serious ass whipping coming to them, but it won’t be mankind who will hand it out. Read Ezekiel 38.
See? Forced conversion to christianity..............other side of the SAME fanatical religion coin.
Christian's never killed those who did not convert

Did they stupud

That is silly.
The Inquisitions, Crusades, Conquistadors, etc. were ALL about killing those who did not convert to Christianity.
Christians always force conversion or kill.
That is why the colonists murdered all the native Americans they could.
Scalping was a bounty on murdering natives.
No one scalped whites because short hair was worthless.
Entering the past to justify your ISIS brothers sawing off heads today is dumb

How old were you when you converted to islam

ISIS is not Islamic at all and has nothing remotely to do with Islam.
ISIS is made up of secular Sunni Iraqi the US made unemployable by anyone else.
And it likely is the US that runs ISIS.

The janitor said he took out the trash last night, he must forgot a piece, what are you still doing here?

Have you any IDEA of how few of them were hanged? Any idea at all? Those few people didn't do all the bayoneting of hundreds of thousands of victims, notwithstanding your sickening politicking on their behalf.
So I take it your position is that because not all war criminals have been convicted no US war criminals should be convicted. Interesting, one might even say exceptional.
Gallagher was tried and FOUND NOT GUILTY. Moron.
We've not seen the end of murderer Gallagher.

See? Forced conversion to christianity..............other side of the SAME fanatical religion coin.

Did they stupud

That is silly.
The Inquisitions, Crusades, Conquistadors, etc. were ALL about killing those who did not convert to Christianity.

The janitor said he took out the trash last night, he must forgot a piece, what are you still doing here?
Aren't you the clever little boy....:71:

Did they stupud

That is silly.

Aren't you the clever little boy....:71:

Aren't you a clever little Kenyan who won't come here and make jokes for ISIS

Have you any IDEA of how few of them were hanged? Any idea at all? Those few people didn't do all the bayoneting of hundreds of thousands of victims, notwithstanding your sickening politicking on their behalf.
So I take it your position is that because not all war criminals have been convicted no US war criminals should be convicted. Interesting, one might even say exceptional.
Gallagher was tried and FOUND NOT GUILTY. Moron.
We've not seen the end of murderer Gallagher.
BY LAW he is no murderer you LYING piece of human garbage. So you claim to respect military law while declaring a man found INNOCENT is still guilty. How very fascist of you.

BY LAW he is no murderer you LYING piece of human garbage. So you claim to respect military law while declaring a man found INNOCENT is still guilty. How very fascist of you.

There sure are a lot of them, Gunny. They're not worthy of shining our boots. I am still carrying my P38 in my pocket I took from a box of C's in country.

Military officers are the leaders of the military, and instead of enlisting in the sense that enlisted military men and women do, they are commissioned officers who serve indefinitely at the pleasure of the President of the United States.

Commander-in-Chief, when used as a presidential title is not a military rank and there are no insignia or uniforms associated with it. This designation is given to the president to signify that the armed forces are under civilian control.

Does anyone beside me note that the varies offenses being tried by current commanders occurred during the previous administration?

Forum List

Back