Navy brass who do not want terrorist killed to resign over Trump defending Eddie Gallagher

Navy Secretary threatened to resign, but not the Top SEAL officer: officials

I'll pose next to any dead ISIS member, twice if I slit their throat. The democrats are actually crazy at this point as they are clearly wanting Trump to win in 2020.....
There is something seriously wrong with you.

That's definite. He is a bigger dumbass than most libtards!
But not a bigger dumbass than a fool who thinks helicopters are made of tissue paper

I'll pose next to any dead ISIS member, twice if I slit their throat. The democrats are actually crazy at this point as they are clearly wanting Trump to win in 2020.....

But not a bigger dumbass than a fool who thinks helicopters are made of tissue paper

When was the last time you were in a Blackhawk dumbass?

If you let Gallagher go that means YOU don't get to complain when they cut innocents heads off or se

All his men have staged a coup, just like tramp, all the Dems have staged a coup. He is guilty of war crimes.
You could pamper captured ISIS members like royalty and they would still cut off your head, given the chance, not because you are fighting them, but because you are not what they consider a true Muslim. ISIS kills all who refuse to convert to Islam and also kill those who are not considered, true Muslims, such as the Yazidis, Shiites and Kurdish Muslims. ISIS interprets the Koran literally and use "abrogation" as millions of Muslims do, by believing that Muhammad's latter teachings of hate and murder of non-Muslims, supersede his earlier teachings of peace.

Actually when I was on the deck of either the USS America or the Nassau in 1994 or 1995 I believe. Now tell us more about the tissue paper like material that blackhawks are made of?

LOL imbeciles are precious

"I'll pose next to any dead ISIS member, twice if I slit their throat. The democrats are actually crazy at this point as they are clearly wanting Trump to win in 2020.."

and that is why terrorists want to kill us, because YOU behave like THEY do!

The USA should NOT behave like the terrorists. We should be BETTER than that.

This type of behavior is exactly why blood feuds never end.

"I'll pose next to any dead ISIS member, twice if I slit their throat. The democrats are actually crazy at this point as they are clearly wanting Trump to win in 2020.."

and that is why terrorists want to kill us, because YOU behave like THEY do!

The USA should NOT behave like the terrorists. We should be BETTER than that.

This type of behavior is exactly why blood feuds never end.
Really
ISIS releases another video of beheading

We are not like them when we destroy evil, as all it takes for the triumph of evil is for a good man to do nothing.

Almighty and ever-living God, you sent your only Son into the world to cast out the power of Satan, spirit of evil, to rescue man from the kingdom of darkness, and bring him into the splendor of your kingdom of light. We pray for this child: set him (her) free from original sin, make him (her) a temple of your glory, and send your Holy Spirit to dwell with him (her). We ask this through Christ our Lord.

Last edited:

Actually when I was on the deck of either the USS America or the Nassau in 1994 or 1995 I believe. Now tell us more about the tissue paper like material that blackhawks are made of?

You are making a career about lying about what I say. What is your motivation for that? Did a sailor steal your significant other away from you because your manhood wasn't sufficient?

You can never quote where I said anything you claim, simply because I never said it. You just use it deflect fro the topic when your ass gets handed to you.

Your ignorance tells everyone that the closest thing you ever were to serving in the military was when a veteran asked you to supersize their combo.

You are one pathetic piece of shit. I think everyone sees that now, so you can stop trying to prove it.

You are making a career about lying about what I say. What is your motivation for that? Did a sailor steal your significant other away from you because your manhood wasn't sufficient?

You can never quote where I said anything you claim, simply because I never said it. You just use it deflect fro the topic when your ass gets handed to you.

Your ignorance tells everyone that the closest thing you ever were to serving in the military was when a veteran asked you to supersize their combo.

You are one pathetic piece of shit. I think everyone sees that now, so you can stop trying to prove it.

Says the acting destroyer captain, who has no clue that Oxygen is not flammable and who when trying to describe honeycomb insulation/soundproofing/cushioning described Blackhawk helicopters as being made of a tissue paper like material.

Clue dingbat, the same honeycomb material is in many car bumpers.

He can't tie his own shoes without Mommy's help, much less slit anyone's throat. He's a big bag of gas just waiting for an ignition source.

Says the acting destroyer captain, who has no clue that Oxygen is not flammable and who when trying to describe honeycomb insulation/soundproofing/cushioning described Blackhawk helicopters as being made of a tissue paper like material.

See post #268.

Quote my post! You can't, dumbass!

It's not armored, like YOU claimed.

He can't tie his own shoes without Mommy's help, much less slit anyone's throat. He's a big bag of gas just waiting for an ignition source.

Clue dingbat, the same honeycomb material is in many car bumpers

Clue dingbat, the same honeycomb material is in many car bumpers

See post #268 dumbass!

Quote my post!

You can't, dumbass!

Are you senile or did you study to be stupid

Aircraft Armor ::: Aviation Armor

https://duotechservices.com/7-facts-of-the-uh-60-black-hawk-helicopter

The UH-60 provides both pilots armor-protective seats, and the armored fuselage can withstand hits from up to 23mm shells. The Black Hawk can operate in most weather conditions with a host of advanced avionics. To defend itself, it is equipped with an AN/APR-39, a lightweight radar that warns of radar directed threats and allow it time to take appropriate evasive maneuvers and deploy chaff. The UH-60 has a 4 bladed main rotor and a single 4-bladed tail rotor, both with titanium core making them resistant to AAA fire up to 23mm.

Time for your milky pop

See post #268.

Yes little boy blackhawks are most certainly armored Captain Crunch

The UH-60 provides both pilots armor-protective seats, and the armored fuselage can withstand hits from up to 23mm shells. The Black Hawk can operate in most weather conditions with a host of advanced avionics. To defend itself, it is equipped with an AN/APR-39, a lightweight radar that warns of radar directed threats and allow it time to take appropriate evasive maneuvers and deploy chaff. The UH-60 has a 4 bladed main rotor and a single 4-bladed tail rotor, both with titanium core making them resistant to AAA fire up to 23mm.

You really aren't very good at this Captain, note that I have no problem if you feel the need to enlist an entire team to help you as I will still be undefeated.

Last edited:

Says the acting destroyer captain who saw hundreds of helicopters hover behind buildings from the bridge of the destroyer Enterprise then became an Army recruiter because being an Admiral was boring perhaps.

Pin on your potato peeler ribbon and gloat

I am so sorry that you have no life experience. Maybe it will get better when you grow up.

If you let Gallagher go that means YOU don't get to complain when they cut innocents heads off or set them on fire.

All his men have staged a coup, just like tramp, all the Dems have staged a coup. He is guilty of war crimes.
There is a world of difference between an ISIS fighter and an innocent you loon.

See post #268.

You really aren't very good at this Captain, note that I have no problem if you feel the need to enlist an entire team to help you as I will still be undefeated.

That fuselage where it is armored is the floor! Look at the image at the link below.

Sikorsky

My God, you are the dumbest motherfucker when you try to act smart! You are arguing way above your pay grade!

Now tell me about this honeycomb armor that doesn't exist in the aircraft where you said it did

Last edited:

See post #268.

That fuselage where it is armored is the floor! Look at the image at the link below.

Sikorsky

My God, you are the dumbest motherfucker when you try to act smart! You are arguing way above your pay grade!

Now tell me about this honeycomb armor that doesn't exist in the aircraft where you said it did

Sorry kid, did you ever parachute out of a jet without a parachute

Suits of Helicopter Armour - Armada International

Armor Helicopter ::: Aviation Armor : Aircraft Protection

Armor International has the experience of armoring Bell 212, MI-17, MI-19, UH-60L Black Hawk helicopters as well.
Advantages:
• Maintains radar and communication systems' operation intact.
• Light High-resistance materials.
• Resistant to daily use, guaranteeing duration and consistency in performance

PS. My pay grade is classified, even if you had my tax returns my multiple tax shelters would not show.

Yawn

clip_image019.jpg

Last edited:
Still crying boo Hoo over madmen who would saw your child’s head off and make it last a while??
They are not even really terrorists-they are perverts.

Forum List

Back