Navy Commander Warns of National Security Threat from Mandatory Vaccination

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
I had this exact thought. How stupid is it to give an experimental treatment, where the long term effects are unknown, to every one of our soldiers? What if there are serious complications that will emerge in a couple of years? Our entire fighting force will be disabled. Weighed against the relatively minor impact of Covid on this group, it's just ridiculous.

If that plan goes ahead, though, CDR J.H. Furman warns the results could conceivably be catastrophic.

“The forced vaccination of all military personnel with the present COVID-19 vaccines may compromise U.S. national security due to the unknown extent of serious vaccine complications,”writes Furman. “Further study is needed before committing the Total Force to one irreversible experimental group. Initial reports leave more concern for the COVID-19 vaccinations than the virus itself for the (at present) exceptionally healthy military population.”

I had this exact thought. How stupid is it to give an experimental treatment, where the long term effects are unknown, to every one of our soldiers? What if there are serious complications that will emerge in a couple of years? Our entire fighting force will be disabled. Weighed against the relatively minor impact of Covid on this group, it's just ridiculous.

From revolver news, the RWNJs who's claim to fame is advocating mowing down the protestors last summer.

download (11).jpeg

I'd say the same for the entire population. You want to have a decent number who do NOT have the vaccine, for obvious reason.

In reality, it is the unvaccinated taking the risk for the good of science and potential future complications.

Maybe this commander may soon be facing disciplinary action, up to a dishonorable discharge.

A Commander, such as what I retired as. Mid-level officer. And?

Maybe this commander may soon be facing disciplinary action, up to a dishonorable discharge.
I doubt it......I wonder how legit the source is....I notice he's not presented as talking in any official capacity.

Exactly. It’s also the same reason we shouldn’t try to inoculate the entire civilian population. What if all these people start having heart issues and immunity problems that lead to most of them dying? We won’t have a functioning nation for our military to defend.

I doubt it......I wonder how legit the source is....I notice he's not presented as talking in any official capacity.
You can’t address the issue so you attack the source.

Anyone with common sense can ask bring up the same concerns. It’s the reason I am opposed to the mandatory vaccinations. It’s reckless, irresponsible, and is gambling the future of this country on one experimental vaccine type that has never been tested for long term effects.

Yea, how dare a military commander actually care about the long term danger to the military and the national security of this nation.

Meanwhile Gen Milley has spent his time pondering about “white rage” and LBGTQ studies in Afghanistan, while claiming the Taliban won’t take back the country.

Sounds like this commander needs to be promoted and we can fire Milley.
3DA43EB6-0986-433D-B876-B32FE6643B61.jpeg

You can’t address the issue so you attack the source.

Anyone with common sense can ask bring up the same concerns. It’s the reason I am opposed to the mandatory vaccinations. It’s reckless, irresponsible, and is gambling the future of this country on one experimental vaccine type that has never been tested for long term effects.
I'm not attacking anything....is this Commander speaking in an official capacity? He's an aviator, not a medical officer. So tell us, what is it about him that makes him some kind of official spokesperson? I'm a retired Commander and Naval Aviator. I announce that mandatory vaccinations are necessary for our national security. What makes his comments more valid than mine?

I'm not attacking anything....is this Commander speaking in an official capacity? He's an aviator, not a medical officer. So tell us, what is it about him that makes him some kind of official spokesperson? I'm a retired Commander and Naval Aviator. I announce that mandatory vaccinations are necessary for our national security. What makes his comments more valid than mine?
One doesn’t need to be a medical officer to understand the vaccine is untested and has unknown long term effects. Especially since we know it has bad short term effects and people had died from it.

I don't know why they feel the need to force vaccinate everyone, but I also don't share the Commander's view that the sky is falling, either.

The current vaccine has been administered widespread throughout the country. The vast majority of those who've received it are fine. Yes, it's a new vaccine, but people aren't dropping like flies, either.

I think they should make it voluntary for our military. Many will get it. In that regard there's no reason the acceptance to the vaccine would be any different than that in the civilian community, nor is there any reason to believe that the response to the vaccine would be any different.

Those who have honorably served their country for years shouldn't be threatened with court martial or discharge just because they don't want the vaccine...

One doesn’t need to be a medical officer to understand the vaccine is untested and has unknown long term effects. Especially since we know it has bad short term effects and people had died from it.

How many people have died compared to the number of people who've gotten it?

And have those deaths been absolutely attributed to the vaccine?

Don't get me wrong, I've not been vaccinated, and I don't know that I will. But I think the only information which should be considered is factual information, and not the dire proclamations from the extremes of either side of the aisle...

Don't get me wrong, I've not been vaccinated, and I don't know that I will. But I think the only information which should be considered is factual information, and not the dire proclamations from the extremes of either side of the aisle...
Yes, people have died from it. I know someone that almost died and would had died if not hospitalized and treated.

But the media and state aren’t interested in collecting such data so we may never know how many have died. Many mysterious deaths of young healthy vaccinated people have happened, yet no autopsies are ever done.

Yes, people have died from it. I know someone that almost died and would had died if not hospitalized and treated.

But the media and state aren’t interested in collecting such data so we may never know how many have died. Many mysterious deaths of young healthy vaccinated people have happened, yet no autopsies are ever done.
Okay, well, I know your comment about the state is false. They do collect the data. I couldn't give a fuck if the media has it, but I know two doctors and a few nurses at Flagler Hospital in St. Augustine, and they're documenting everything. They've only had two cases of an otherwise healthy person dying shortly after getting the vaccine, but there's really no degree of certainty in determining the vaccine as the cause of death. I know an autopsy was performed on one patient. The cause of death was cardiac arrest.

Can they attribute deaths directly to the vaccine? I don't know. It would be irresponsible for them to say "Well, shit, he was healthy. It HAD to be the vaccine." Mere suspicion about something you don't know is a poor way to practice medicine.

You also didn't address my point regarding the number of people who've received the vaccine versus the number of people who've died after receiving the vaccine...

Exactly. It’s also the same reason we shouldn’t try to inoculate the entire civilian population. What if all these people start having heart issues and immunity problems that lead to most of them dying? We won’t have a functioning nation for our military to defend.

Or....what if they all gain superhuman strength and immortality? Wouldn't that allow them to fight massively better? There's always two sides to the argument.

The only dire proclamations are coming from one aisle, and I think you know which one it is.

Forum List

Back