Navy Commander Warns of National Security Threat from Mandatory Vaccination

Okay, well, I know your comment about the state is false. They do collect the data. I couldn't give a fuck if the media has it, but I know two doctors and a few nurses at Flagler Hospital in St. Augustine, and they're documenting everything. They've only had two cases of an otherwise healthy person dying shortly after getting the vaccine, but there's really no degree of certainty in determining the vaccine as the cause of death. I know an autopsy was performed on one patient. The cause of death was cardiac arrest.

Can they attribute deaths directly to the vaccine? I don't know. It would be irresponsible for them to say "Well, shit, he was healthy. It HAD to be the vaccine." Mere suspicion about something you don't know is a poor way to practice medicine.

You also didn't address my point regarding the number of people who've received the vaccine versus the number of people who've died after receiving the vaccine...
VAERS data summary as of Aug 20. From the VAERS site - "Underreporting" is one of the main limitations of passive surveillance systems, including VAERS. The term, underreporting refers to the fact that VAERS receives reports for only a small fraction of actual adverse events. The degree of underreporting varies widely. VAERS - Guide to Interpreting VAERS Data

So lets go with 10%, hardly a small fraction, then the death numbers go up to over 130,000. Compare this with how the Swine Flu vaccine was treated - "WASHINGTON, Oct. 12—Swine flu vaccination programs in nine states and in Pittsburgh and its suburbs were suspended today, two weeks after they began nationally, after the deaths of three elderly persons who received the vaccine yesterday at a clinic in Pittsburgh. - from SWINE FLU PROGRAM IS HALTED IN 9 STATES AS 3 DIE AFTER SHOTS (Published 1976)

One should not forget that Asian communists are not as obese as Americans. Collectable future items may include newspaper clips reporting the introduction of wild boars from Germany into North Carolina in 1913. The Arab son, Obama, sure liked North Carolina. Does the reader actually think that Operation Paper Clip ever ended, especially considering this current nazi-like American administration? If it is true that SARS-CoV-2’s most ancient ancestor is a pig virus, PRRSV, then we note the following:

’Vaccination and controlled exposure (intentional infection) are used for immunological control of PRRSV infection in swine. Controlled exposure is the practice whereby incoming gilts are intentionally infected with serum containing the strain of PRRSV currently circulating on the premises. This practice assumes that the deleterious manifestations of acute infection in exposed gilts will be minor compared to the benefits of protecting these animals against economically devastating manifestations of PRRS.

Both live attenuated (MLV) and inactivated vaccines are available for prevention of PRRSV infection of swine.’
(MacLachlan et al, Ch. 21. Arterivirus Pathogenesis and the Immune Response, in Nidoviruses, ASM Press 2008)

I'm not attacking anything....is this Commander speaking in an official capacity? He's an aviator, not a medical officer. So tell us, what is it about him that makes him some kind of official spokesperson? I'm a retired Commander and Naval Aviator. I announce that mandatory vaccinations are necessary for our national security. What makes his comments more valid than mine?
Bodie, as always, thank you for your brave service to this country.

I had a child who would have died from an allergic reaction if I hadn't hustled him to the hospital 5 minutes into his gasping for air in the most heartbreaking way imaginable.

Other people have seen children more or less in the same condition less than 15 minutes after the kid took a flu shot and had a similar reaction to my son's those many years ago.

A parent, grandparent, sibling or family friend who witnessed such an event might not get on board with a forced vaccination of everybody no exceptions by a large government with a dementia patient delivering a mandate to put allergic people in the category of an unpatriotic personality worthy of a monstrous fine in the thousands of dollars for protecting any child who could be put in harmS way by a shot not caustic to most of the world's people.

Please use your distinguished influence cautiously in this one issue. It runs in families and I hope yours is free fro. this unwanted curse. Thank you for considering others enough to read my post. Sincerely yours, me.

I had this exact thought. How stupid is it to give an experimental treatment, where the long term effects are unknown, to every one of our soldiers? What if there are serious complications that will emerge in a couple of years? Our entire fighting force will be disabled. Weighed against the relatively minor impact of Covid on this group, it's just ridiculous.

This is bullshit, how many shots have members of the miltary rec'd that they didn't have a clue what it was.

Any shot you receive at the Doctor's office or the hospital you don't have a clue what it is, they could be giving you water for all you know.

This is bullshit, how many shots have members of the miltary rec'd that they didn't have a clue what it was.

Any shot you receive at the Doctor's office or the hospital you don't have a clue what it is, they could be giving you water for all you know.
Piss poor response as usual. You either understand the difference and just being a typical liberal who knowingly make stupid equivalences or your don't understand and it can't be explained to you if you don't understand by now.

I had this exact thought. How stupid is it to give an experimental treatment, where the long term effects are unknown, to every one of our soldiers? What if there are serious complications that will emerge in a couple of years? Our entire fighting force will be disabled. Weighed against the relatively minor impact of Covid on this group, it's just ridiculous.

Revolver News? LOLOLOL

Piss poor response as usual. You either understand the difference and just being a typical liberal who knowingly make stupid equivalences or your don't understand and it can't be explained to you if you don't understand by now.
Tell me the difference Burgy.

I don't know why they feel the need to force vaccinate everyone, but I also don't share the Commander's view that the sky is falling, either.

The current vaccine has been administered widespread throughout the country. The vast majority of those who've received it are fine. Yes, it's a new vaccine, but people aren't dropping like flies, either.

I think they should make it voluntary for our military. Many will get it. In that regard there's no reason the acceptance to the vaccine would be any different than that in the civilian community, nor is there any reason to believe that the response to the vaccine would be any different.

Those who have honorably served their country for years shouldn't be threatened with court martial or discharge just because they don't want the vaccine...

Do you know the long term issues with the vaccine? What about for the fertility for young women?
You cant watch a commercial for a drug for heart disease or depression without having a minute long list of possible side effects and risks for the drug…… you hear nothing about those things for the new, experimental drug they want to force everyone to take.

One problem is that the Russian military is already vaccinated with adenovirus technology that is not as effective as mRNA technology represented by the vaccines of this Naval report. If not mistaken, Obama and Biden funded adenovirus technology at Singapore.

Forum List

Back