Navy Commander Warns of National Security Threat from Mandatory Vaccination

Yes, people have died from it. I know someone that almost died and would had died if not hospitalized and treated.

But the media and state aren’t interested in collecting such data so we may never know how many have died. Many mysterious deaths of young healthy vaccinated people have happened, yet no autopsies are ever done.
There are also doctors and nurses who are reporting that they have tried to list patients who they feel are having problems because of the vax into the system but cannot even get to that point as the system is rejecting it all.

I had this exact thought. How stupid is it to give an experimental treatment, where the long term effects are unknown, to every one of our soldiers? What if there are serious complications that will emerge in a couple of years? Our entire fighting force will be disabled. Weighed against the relatively minor impact of Covid on this group, it's just ridiculous.

Reduction of entire population will be about fifty percent before it is all said and done... That is from the Spirit for those who believe and can understand.

The point here is that the long term effects are not known and that is why it is a huge risk to vaccinate every soldier. If the long term (2+ years) effects are serious, and affect some significant percentage, then we have a a big readiness problem. He isn't making the argument based on side effects to date.

Same argument applies for the general population, but this guy was only speaking to the risk for the military.

I had this exact thought. How stupid is it to give an experimental treatment, where the long term effects are unknown, to every one of our soldiers? What if there are serious complications that will emerge in a couple of years? Our entire fighting force will be disabled. Weighed against the relatively minor impact of Covid on this group, it's just ridiculous.

He's fired.

The point here is that the long term effects are not known and that is why it is a huge risk to vaccinate every soldier. If the long term (2+ years) effects are serious, and affect some significant percentage, then we have a a big readiness problem. He isn't making the argument based on side effects to date.

Same argument applies for the general population, but this guy was only speaking to the risk for the military.
What about the long term effects of the dozen or so vaccines they have had to take on induction and through the years?

One doesn’t need to be a medical officer to understand the vaccine is untested and has unknown long term effects. Especially since we know it has bad short term effects and people had died from it.
I'm not a medical officer, but I'm a retired Navy Commander, Naval Aviator. I warn that not getting the vaccine is a threat to our national security. My OPINION counts just as much as his.

Yes, people have died from it. I know someone that almost died and would had died if not hospitalized and treated.

But the media and state aren’t interested in collecting such data so we may never know how many have died. Many mysterious deaths of young healthy vaccinated people have happened, yet no autopsies are ever done.
How many do you know who have died from Covid?

Commander sounds important huh?

It’s equivalent to a lieutenant colonel in the Army. Commands about 1000 men at most

Ohhh

What about the long term effects of the dozen or so vaccines they have had to take on induction and through the years?
You don't understand the difference? Not worth explaining, but here is a hint in your question - "..through the years"

Last edited:
There are also doctors and nurses who are reporting that they have tried to list patients who they feel are having problems because of the vax into the system but cannot even get to that point as the system is rejecting it all.
And you got this from where??

No shit? Is he engaging in the old political concept of CYA when the shit hits the fan or is he just another fat assed Pentagon type with a dose of conscience.

There's really not much to debate when the other person is right. Thank you.

You're not right at all. You're the type of dipshit who believes that, if you claim to be "right", you'll be right.

Whining comes from both sides of the aisle on just about every topic under the sun. You're a retard if you don't understand that...

The communist democrats have more on their minds than the 800,000 enlisted and officers who refuse the vaccine. The tyrants are still purging the military of its whiteness. The goal is an American version of Boko Haram or Ton Ton Macute.

Long-term effects unknown to whom? The Chinese communists who have clammed up about their virus?

Forum List

Back