NAVY SEAL accused of murder of 'isis' scum moved to better conditions

When your country is attacked and you have no choice, then war is justified.
But what were we doing in Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Panama, Grenada, etc.?

this is good to see , i just hope that the SEAL is vindicated though i don't trust what i ' BELIEVE' to be a more touchy , Feely Military Court full of Perfumed Princes . --- Trump says Navy SEAL accused of war crimes will be moved to ‘less restrictive confinement’ ---

How can you murder and ISIS scumbag??
Good Lord. More crappy ROE I would assume.
He is also accused of firing rounds at civilians.
-------------------------- Accused , don't doubt the accusation . I suppose that the Seal shot at what he thought were un-uniformed illegal combatants in the battle zone TN.

Yup hard to tell the good guys from the bad guys. Better to shoot then to get shot.

It is extremely easy to tell the good from the bad.
If they come here with weapons, they are the bad guy.
If we go to their country with weapons, then we are the bad guys.

Oh blow it out your stupid ass.

The kids over there would shoot you because you aren't one of them. They can have suicide vests strapped to them.

And no it isn't easy to tell who might just kill you.

You sure are one dumb self righteous fuck.

How can you murder and ISIS scumbag??
Good Lord. More crappy ROE I would assume.
He is also accused of firing rounds at civilians.
-------------------------- Accused , don't doubt the accusation . I suppose that the Seal shot at what he thought were un-uniformed illegal combatants in the battle zone TN.

Yup hard to tell the good guys from the bad guys. Better to shoot then to get shot.

It is extremely easy to tell the good from the bad.
If they come here with weapons, they are the bad guy.
If we go to their country with weapons, then we are the bad guys.

Oh blow it out your stupid ass.

The kids over there would shoot you because you aren't one of them. They can have suicide vests strapped to them.

And no it isn't easy to tell who might just kill you.

You sure are one dumb self righteous fuck.

So then don't go over there.
We don't have the right to go over there at all, much less shooting them.
Suicide vests don't have enough range to harm anyone here, so are not relevant.

Reports are that he's been moved to a barracks on the marine base and his family is allowed to visit him.

Reports are that he's been moved to a barracks on the marine base and his family is allowed to visit him.
------------------------------------------ good , i had heard that they had him locked up in Solitary so good to hear your update Longknife .

Forum List

Back