Nazi Party On Rise In Germany & Sweden!

thanks for the Funny icon Coyote . ----------------------------------- anyway , remember that it was the governments that let the refugee invaders into the countries like Germany . The German people don't like that action and are protesting . The government will disparage the protesters , call them Nazis but its just government and media spin . See Hungary , last I heard Hungary has taken good steps to exclude the refugee invader ' hiraje' or muslim mass immigration or invasion . Hungary has built exclusion fences but I hope that they build a wall Coyote .

Strange feelings about this one. The Nazi party at least THIS time is going after islam and LAST time they were partners of islam. Now the Euro news service IS calling them radical right wingers but being a nationalist has NOTHING to do with a wing its a thinking based on your country serving YOU first before all others.

700 islamic "refugees" have disappeared off the radar and Germans have NO idea what they they are up to or where they are at. Seven hundred terrorists hidden in a sea of refugees. Of course if you looked into that sea of refugees the liberals would scream "Racial Profiling!"

These refugees/terrorists ARE the result of the Obama war in Syria much like the ones coming here. I think we conservatives NEED to remember to not only give Obama FULL credit for starting a war in Syria AND the resulting terrorist killings of Germans but ALSO he laid the ground work NEEDED to inspire and rise the Nazi party.

But then he IS a peace prize winner right?
THIRD REICH REVIVAL: MUSLIM REFUGEES FIREBOMBED AND BEATEN IN GERMANY
So, essentially, you are blaming a resurgence of Nazis in Europe on the Muslims? That would mean that the Jews in Europe in the 30s were responsible for the Nazis and for being put in concentrations camps. Blame the victim: cool.

I don't understand what she is doing. I understand a true Syrian refugee program BUT TO OPEN BORDERS to all and everyone from Africa she is insane. Take her out now.

This is crazy.

Strange feelings about this one. The Nazi party at least THIS time is going after islam and LAST time they were partners of islam. Now the Euro news service IS calling them radical right wingers but being a nationalist has NOTHING to do with a wing its a thinking based on your country serving YOU first before all others.

700 islamic "refugees" have disappeared off the radar and Germans have NO idea what they they are up to or where they are at. Seven hundred terrorists hidden in a sea of refugees. Of course if you looked into that sea of refugees the liberals would scream "Racial Profiling!"

These refugees/terrorists ARE the result of the Obama war in Syria much like the ones coming here. I think we conservatives NEED to remember to not only give Obama FULL credit for starting a war in Syria AND the resulting terrorist killings of Germans but ALSO he laid the ground work NEEDED to inspire and rise the Nazi party.

So, essentially, you are blaming a resurgence of Nazis in Europe on the Muslims? That would mean that the Jews in Europe in the 30s were responsible for the Nazis and for being put in concentrations camps. Blame the victim: cool.

What part of the nazis were muslim didn't you get?

What part of the nazis were muslim didn't you get?
None because it doesn't exist.

You probably need to get sober before you go on.

I don't understand what she is doing. I understand a true Syrian refugee program BUT TO OPEN BORDERS to all and everyone from Africa she is insane. Take her out now.

This is crazy.
all these invading refugees . mostly men should be back in their areas fighting their enemies , allying with the Kurds and 'yazidis' , Christians and other fighters against 'Islamic state' IMO !!

This is outrageous. Merkel needs to be overthrown right now.
Agree, and this is all in reaction to her flooding Germany with muslims. I saw one report of 1,000 syrians being shipped to one little German town of 102 people. Just how in the hell is that supposed to work, and why should the German people put up with it?

Fuck it, I'd join the damn Nazis too if they were planning to stand against it.

NOT when it appears the Nazis have switched sides. And it appears they have.

images

Agree, and this is all in reaction to her flooding Germany with muslims. I saw one report of 1,000 syrians being shipped to one little German town of 102 people. Just how in the hell is that supposed to work, and why should the German people put up with it?

This is unreal. My Joe T is over there right now. He's my sort of dad in law. This is insane what we are witnessing.

Merkel is going to go down as she should. I don't understand her. I personally thought her a remarkable woman up until this crazyness. what has she done?

Switch sides? Are you guys really that stupid. You think it is an issue of Jews versus Muslims? Muslims were not even an issue in Nazi Germany. But if they were there, they would have been shunted of to the camps with the Jews, Catholics, homosexuals, etc. The Nazi's didn't, and still don't, like anyone who is not white and Teutonic. Duh and duh again. They are all about the Fatherland, about being pure German. The Nazis did not like anyone of color, whether they were Aryan or not. Millions of black Africans are/were Muslim and the Nazis would have put them all to death given the chance.

Yes one small town of 102 forced to accept 750 people?

This is crazy.
all these invading refugees . mostly men should be back in their areas fighting their enemies , allying with the Kurds and 'yazidis' , Christians and other fighters against 'Islamic state' IMO !!
You are an ignoramus.

Switch sides? Are you guys really that stupid. You think it is an issue of Jews versus Muslims? Muslims were not even an issue in Nazi Germany. But if they were there, they would have been shunted of to the camps with the Jews, Catholics, homosexuals, etc. The Nazi's didn't, and still don't, like anyone who is not white and Teutonic. Duh and duh again. They are all about the Fatherland, about being pure German.

Muslims were very much an issue in Nazi Germany fool.

The Grand Mufti was beloved by Hitler.

It always amazes me how stupid you are.

Switch sides? Are you guys really that stupid. You think it is an issue of Jews versus Muslims? Muslims were not even an issue in Nazi Germany. But if they were there, they would have been shunted of to the camps with the Jews, Catholics, homosexuals, etc. The Nazi's didn't, and still don't, like anyone who is not white and Teutonic. Duh and duh again. They are all about the Fatherland, about being pure German.
Then YOU don't know your history.
Husseini-Hilter-Berlin.jpg

2-mufti2_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

1-flag_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

Photos and Documents of Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood

That's the history.

Merkel is going to go down as she should. I don't understand her. I personally thought her a remarkable woman up until this crazyness. what has she done?

Merkel is a loser

an idiot in other words.

and all Germany knows it.

Forum List

Back