Nazi Pelousy MUST send the Articles of Impeachment to Senate, or Trump wasn't impeached.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The US Constitution clearly states that the Senate SHALL HAVE the sole power to try all impeachments. Nazi can't withhold that from the Senate. If she does, she is in violation of the Constitution, and Trump wasn't impeached.

Article I, Section 3, Clauses 6 and 7 provide:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

Impeachment in the United States - Wikipedia
Didn’t see a timeframe there just like you didn’t see a timeframe on the Senate approving Supreme Court Nominees

Funny how that stuff works out

MUST - no doubt

WHEN - whenever she and the House agree to.

suck that.

The US Constitution clearly states that the Senate SHALL HAVE the sole power to try all impeachments. Nazi can't withhold that from the Senate. If she does, she is in violation of the Constitution, and Trump wasn't impeached.

Didn’t see a timeframe there just like you didn’t see a timeframe on the Senate approving Supreme Court Nominees

Funny how that stuff works out
Where did I say anything about a time frame, Window Licker?

Yeah, well it doesn't say WHEN she needs to send it by, does it? Does Merrick Garland ring a bell?

The 6th Amendment gives all accused the absolute Right to a Speedy Trial.

Nervous Nancy's failure to move this forward is a violation of the President's most sacred civil rights.

The FBI should do its duty and pinch Pelosi on the civil rights rap and hate crimes. Her clear motivation is hatred, not Love, for her President.

Yeah, well it doesn't say WHEN she needs to send it by, does it? Does Merrick Garland ring a bell?
Where did I say anything about a time frame, Moron.

Learn to read.

Maybe she'll hold it close to heart forever in failure. Lol. What a buffoon.

Judge Garland wasn't a serious candidate, he didn't even send his High School yearbook to the Senate for their analysis. There was no way to judge the gentleman's behavior as a teenager at parties.

MUST - no doubt

WHEN - whenever she and the House agree to.

suck that.
This is where Mitch tells her to pound sand. Nazi has no say in how the Senate operates.

neither you or the senate can tell her when to send the articles SO STFU
If she doesn't, there was no impeachment.

Guess what simpleton, you don't have the power to tell me to STFU.:21:

Learn to read.

SO YOU'RE OK WITH HER DELAY -

you dont know wtf youre talking about do you moronboi ..

Learn to read.

SO YOU'RE OK WITH HER DELAY -

you dont know wtf youre talking about do you moronboi ..
Yes, I'm loving the fuck out of it.

It illustrates just what a clusterfuck this has turned into for the Dimwinger party.:5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back