Nazis should get ‘their heads kicked in’ says new Jewish MP

What's the difference of atrocities between Nazis & say the British Empire, or the Soviet Union?

So, why isn't everybody flipping out the same way over Soviet Hammer & Sickles & British Union jacks?
It isnt a British or Russian or even German issues. Its an issue for mankind. Flags aint any part of it.

New Jewish MP says she won't apologise for saying Nazis should get ‘their heads kicked in’

A Jewish MP has refused to apologise for saying that she hopes football fans making Nazi salutes get “their heads kicked in”.

Charlotte Nichols, the newly-elected Labour MP for Warrington North, defending her stance saying:

As a Jewish person whose grandfather fought in World War 2, ultimately sometimes I believe that fascism has to be physically confronted.

Absolute class. What a fucking star this girl is. Lazios nazi followers are a stain on the game and should be thrown out. And kicked in the head as well.

here is the states conservatives believe liberals are nazis and liberals KNOW that conservatives are nazis.

so do we kick each other's heads?
The conservatives beliefs are fucked up beyond measure. Nazis should be opposed wherever they raise their philosophy.

New Jewish MP says she won't apologise for saying Nazis should get ‘their heads kicked in’

A Jewish MP has refused to apologise for saying that she hopes football fans making Nazi salutes get “their heads kicked in”.

Charlotte Nichols, the newly-elected Labour MP for Warrington North, defending her stance saying:

As a Jewish person whose grandfather fought in World War 2, ultimately sometimes I believe that fascism has to be physically confronted.

Absolute class. What a fucking star this girl is. Lazios nazi followers are a stain on the game and should be thrown out. And kicked in the head as well.
What makes this Nichols woman any different than the NAZIs that kicked in Jewish heads? I feel her feelings, but to act as 'they' do makes it hard for God and man to tell the difference between us.
the nazis were bad guys, I hate them
giphy.gif

I'm not fond of Nazis either, as they killed mostly White Christians, but ultimately Soviets & Brits killed more & got a lot more things wrong too.

here is the states conservatives believe liberals are nazis and liberals KNOW that conservatives are nazis.

The conservatives beliefs are fucked up beyond measure. Nazis should be opposed wherever they raise their philosophy.

Notice some of those who killed the most, like Germans & Brits, are the most eager to support Liberalism & culturally replace themselves.

Anglo-Saxons are truly the pits, a complete vermin.

Notice some of those who killed the most, like Germans & Brits, are the most eager to support Liberalism & culturally replace themselves.

I think you are in over your head.

What makes this Nichols woman any different than the NAZIs that kicked in Jewish heads? I feel her feelings, but to act as 'they' do makes it hard for God and man to tell the difference between us.
giphy.gif

I'm not fond of Nazis either, as they killed mostly White Christians, but ultimately Soviets & Brits killed more & got a lot more things wrong too.
at least the Brits did it for $$$$/etc and not hatred

giphy.gif

So did Nazis.

Greed is a massive issue.

Nazis Drang Nach Osten, Lebensraum , Generalplan Ost equates to Colonialism.

To turn Eastern Europeans into slaves of the big German corporations & take in massive amounts of Eastern European resources.

giphy.gif

So did Nazis.

To turn Eastern Europeans into slaves of the big German corporations & take in massive amounts of Eastern European resources.
..the Brits didn't have death factories and did not murder on the scale the Germans did out of hate--wake up

I think you are in over your head.

Colonialism & Imperialism is almost entirely based upon greed & power.

Leave it to dumb, dumb Western Europeans to go ape sh(t looting & shooting the World for greed & then Western European dumbos do a 180 & support a bunch of Muslims, Latinos & Africans go ape sh(t looting & shooting their countries for the greed of their cheap labor.

giphy.gif

So did Nazis.

..the Brits didn't have death factories and did not murder on the scale the Germans did out of hate--wake up

Millions of Russians, Poles, Ukrainians, Jews, French, Czechs, Slovaks, etc. etc ended up in Nazi slave labor camps to support their Corporations with nearly free labor.

Forced labour under German rule during World War II - Wikipedia

Not to mention Nazi plunder they stole tons of resources & looted tons of art, and everything else.

Nazi plunder - Wikipedia

Tell us how this is somehow not greed driven?

PS.
The Brits are famous for death camps too.

British concentration camps - Wikipedia

https://stacks.stanford.edu/file/druid:pp244vv2180/Dissertation FINAL-augmented.pdf

List of British Detention Camps during the Mau Mau Uprising - Wikipedia

What's the difference of atrocities between Nazis & say the British Empire, or the Soviet Union?

So, why isn't everybody flipping out the same way over Soviet Hammer & Sickles & British Union jacks?
The Soviets and nazis are only different side of the same coin. With Tommy his brand of violent left wing moron internationalist totalitarianism is better then the other left wing moron nationalist totalitarianism
Same ol same from violent dumBed down warring left wing factions
The british empire was a different animal atrocities an all ...some even credit them for inventing the concentration camp

What worse or rather who is the bigger moron ? a self hating communist jew or a self hating white left wing beta boy...?
It's a toss up

Antifa.

The Soviets and nazis are only different side of the same coin. With Tommy his brand of violent left wing moron internationalist totalitarianism is better then the other left wing moron nationalist totalitarianism
Same ol same from violent dumBed down warring left wing factions
The british empire was a different animal atrocities an all ...some even credit them for inventing the concentration camp

What worse or rather who is the bigger moron ? a self hating communist jew or a self hating white left wing beta boy...?
It's a toss up

In nature balance tends to thrive.

Fascism is more appropriately balanced than Communism, or Capitalism.

This is why Fascist type guys like Franco & Hitler achieved faster economic growth than any 20th century USA president,
and
why FDR a guy who I'd call Fascist Lite, achieved the #1 economic growth period in 20th century Amerrica.

Capitalism & Communism actually end up with strikingly similar results.

Cannot wait for her to kick you in the head

..anyone displaying a nazi salute is an idiot--especially Italians .... I guess they didn't learn from Italy's destruction/death/starvation/etc of WW2.....their brains seem to be already mush...
...if they get violent--then kick their heads in

400,000 Italian civilians died in WW2, true.

That's actually mostly a crime of the British elites of the UK & USA.

Antifa.
This is a good article about the rise of nazism in Italy. Ignoring these people doesnt get it done.
Italian terraces are once again housing a rise in fascism

Recent weeks have shown, once again, that Italian football has a deep-seated problem with racism and fascism. At the St Stephen’s Day game at the San Siro stadium in Milan, the black Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly was booed for the entire match. Then, the next day, it was revealed that the fan who had died in a fight before the game between rival “ultras” (the hardcore fans) was a neo-Nazi member of a gang called Blood and Honour.

No country is free of racism – as was demonstrated by the banana skin thrown during the recent north London derby, and the reports of antisemitic chanting by Chelsea fans in December. But in Italy, the problem isn’t a result of individual idiocy, but of widespread group planning. The incidents aren’t isolated, but incessant. Anne Frank stickers are used by Lazio ultras to invoke death to their Roma rivals. “Jew” is a common taunt on stadium banners, and fascist and Nazi symbols – swastikas, celtic crosses, the Wehrmacht eagle and straight-arm salutes – appear every Sunday. Players even celebrate goals by giving the Roman salute back to their fans (Paolo Di Canio’s repeated use of the gesture was simply the most famous example of it).

Its now a huge problem in Italy.

Antifa.
This is a good article about the rise of nazism in Italy. Ignoring these people doesnt get it done.

Recent weeks have shown, once again, that Italian football has a deep-seated problem with racism and fascism. At the St Stephen’s Day game at the San Siro stadium in Milan, the black Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly was booed for the entire match. Then, the next day, it was revealed that the fan who had died in a fight before the game between rival “ultras” (the hardcore fans) was a neo-Nazi member of a gang called Blood and Honour.

No country is free of racism – as was demonstrated by the banana skin thrown during the recent north London derby, and the reports of antisemitic chanting by Chelsea fans in December. But in Italy, the problem isn’t a result of individual idiocy, but of widespread group planning. The incidents aren’t isolated, but incessant. Anne Frank stickers are used by Lazio ultras to invoke death to their Roma rivals. “Jew” is a common taunt on stadium banners, and fascist and Nazi symbols – swastikas, celtic crosses, the Wehrmacht eagle and straight-arm salutes – appear every Sunday. Players even celebrate goals by giving the Roman salute back to their fans (Paolo Di Canio’s repeated use of the gesture was simply the most famous example of it).

Antifa.

Good for Italy.

I don't think anyone will miss them, talk about shooting fish in a barrel...

Are they really even "football fans", or just gangs or "hooligan firms"?

It was a useless and, arguably, stupid thing to say. At the same time, any genuine Nazi deserves whatever he gets.

Is this a postmodernist or anarchist argument?

I don't care about people who want to attack the "traditional" Holocaust story, particularly if they reduce it to something "Jewish" or "conspiracial", as far as those who do... good luck to them, I guess...

Assuming, on the whole, that atrocities committed by the Nazis and Soviets amounted to genocide of 20-40 million people each, and that they were predicated on policies of aggressive war against other nations (e.x. Poland), and that the Allies, such as the USA and Britain responded in kind, and were not engaged in a campaign of aggressive warfare or genocide on scales of 20-40 million; I would assume that their cause was much more just.

As far as anything else, I'd suggest reading about the history of warfare or what laws and rules of warfare have been historically, such as Just War theory, something which I plan to in more depth some day. (Likewise, as far as historical comparisons between "modern warfare" and warfare of past or ancient times, days or eras, that's a subject to learn more about at a later time as well, given that I've heard many conflicting arguments on that one as well).

Forum List

Back