Nazis should get ‘their heads kicked in’ says new Jewish MP

New Jewish MP says she won't apologise for saying Nazis should get ‘their heads kicked in’

A Jewish MP has refused to apologise for saying that she hopes football fans making Nazi salutes get “their heads kicked in”.

Charlotte Nichols, the newly-elected Labour MP for Warrington North, defending her stance saying:

As a Jewish person whose grandfather fought in World War 2, ultimately sometimes I believe that fascism has to be physically confronted.

Absolute class. What a fucking star this girl is. Lazios nazi followers are a stain on the game and should be thrown out. And kicked in the head as well.
I don't think anyone will miss them, talk about shooting fish in a barrel...

Are they really even "football fans", or just gangs or "hooligan firms"?

I won't miss the Synagogue of Satan, either.

New Jewish MP says she won't apologise for saying Nazis should get ‘their heads kicked in’

A Jewish MP has refused to apologise for saying that she hopes football fans making Nazi salutes get “their heads kicked in”.

Charlotte Nichols, the newly-elected Labour MP for Warrington North, defending her stance saying:

As a Jewish person whose grandfather fought in World War 2, ultimately sometimes I believe that fascism has to be physically confronted.

Absolute class. What a fucking star this girl is. Lazios nazi followers are a stain on the game and should be thrown out. And kicked in the head as well.
Antifa.
This is a good article about the rise of nazism in Italy. Ignoring these people doesnt get it done.
Italian terraces are once again housing a rise in fascism

Recent weeks have shown, once again, that Italian football has a deep-seated problem with racism and fascism. At the St Stephen’s Day game at the San Siro stadium in Milan, the black Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly was booed for the entire match. Then, the next day, it was revealed that the fan who had died in a fight before the game between rival “ultras” (the hardcore fans) was a neo-Nazi member of a gang called Blood and Honour.

No country is free of racism – as was demonstrated by the banana skin thrown during the recent north London derby, and the reports of antisemitic chanting by Chelsea fans in December. But in Italy, the problem isn’t a result of individual idiocy, but of widespread group planning. The incidents aren’t isolated, but incessant. Anne Frank stickers are used by Lazio ultras to invoke death to their Roma rivals. “Jew” is a common taunt on stadium banners, and fascist and Nazi symbols – swastikas, celtic crosses, the Wehrmacht eagle and straight-arm salutes – appear every Sunday. Players even celebrate goals by giving the Roman salute back to their fans (Paolo Di Canio’s repeated use of the gesture was simply the most famous example of it).

Its now a huge problem in Italy.

Antifa.
This is a good article about the rise of nazism in Italy. Ignoring these people doesnt get it done.
Italian terraces are once again housing a rise in fascism

Recent weeks have shown, once again, that Italian football has a deep-seated problem with racism and fascism. At the St Stephen’s Day game at the San Siro stadium in Milan, the black Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly was booed for the entire match. Then, the next day, it was revealed that the fan who had died in a fight before the game between rival “ultras” (the hardcore fans) was a neo-Nazi member of a gang called Blood and Honour.

No country is free of racism – as was demonstrated by the banana skin thrown during the recent north London derby, and the reports of antisemitic chanting by Chelsea fans in December. But in Italy, the problem isn’t a result of individual idiocy, but of widespread group planning. The incidents aren’t isolated, but incessant. Anne Frank stickers are used by Lazio ultras to invoke death to their Roma rivals. “Jew” is a common taunt on stadium banners, and fascist and Nazi symbols – swastikas, celtic crosses, the Wehrmacht eagle and straight-arm salutes – appear every Sunday. Players even celebrate goals by giving the Roman salute back to their fans (Paolo Di Canio’s repeated use of the gesture was simply the most famous example of it).

Its now a huge problem in Italy.

Good for Italy.
Why is that a good?

What's the difference of atrocities between Nazis & say the British Empire, or the Soviet Union?
Is this a postmodernist or anarchist argument?

So, why isn't everybody flipping out the same way over Soviet Hammer & Sickles & British Union jacks?
I don't care about people who want to attack the "traditional" Holocaust story, particularly if they reduce it to something "Jewish" or "conspiracial", as far as those who do... good luck to them, I guess...

Assuming, on the whole, that atrocities committed by the Nazis and Soviets amounted to genocide of 20-40 million people each, and that they were predicated on policies of aggressive war against other nations (e.x. Poland), and that the Allies, such as the USA and Britain responded in kind, and were not engaged in a campaign of aggressive warfare or genocide on scales of 20-40 million; I would assume that their cause was much more just.

As far as anything else, I'd suggest reading about the history of warfare or what laws and rules of warfare have been historically, such as Just War theory, something which I plan to in more depth some day. (Likewise, as far as historical comparisons between "modern warfare" and warfare of past or ancient times, days or eras, that's a subject to learn more about at a later time as well, given that I've heard many conflicting arguments on that one as well).

Brits killed a ton too.

Who cares what you think?

Or if you're trying to compare gangs or groups actively engaged in crime or violence to an entire "race", "religion" "ethnicity", which is rather laughable.

What's the difference of atrocities between Nazis & say the British Empire, or the Soviet Union?

So, why isn't everybody flipping out the same way over Soviet Hammer & Sickles & British Union jacks?
I don't care about people who want to attack the "traditional" Holocaust story, particularly if they reduce it to something "Jewish" or "conspiracial", as far as those who do... good luck to them, I guess...

Assuming, on the whole, that atrocities committed by the Nazis and Soviets amounted to genocide of 20-40 million people each, and that they were predicated on policies of aggressive war against other nations (e.x. Poland), and that the Allies, such as the USA and Britain responded in kind, and were not engaged in a campaign of aggressive warfare or genocide on scales of 20-40 million; I would assume that their cause was much more just.

As far as anything else, I'd suggest reading about the history of warfare or what laws and rules of warfare have been historically, such as Just War theory, something which I plan to in more depth some day. (Likewise, as far as historical comparisons between "modern warfare" and warfare of past or ancient times, days or eras, that's a subject to learn more about at a later time as well, given that I've heard many conflicting arguments on that one as well).

Brits killed a ton too.
I just explained the difference, not all "killing", is created equal, nor policies of war or genocide.

Britain was engaged in self-defense, or opposition to Germany's policy of aggressive warfare, and racial genocide.

Re-read what I wrote.

Or if you're trying to compare gangs or groups actively engaged in crime or violence to an entire "race", "religion" "ethnicity", which is rather laughable.

Protestants & the Synagogue are erasing themselves from the future by multiculturalism.

I say good riddance.

Just leave us normals alone.

Stop bothering Catholics & Eastern Europeans.

Brits killed a ton too.
I just explained the difference, not all "killing", is created equal, nor policies of war or genocide.

Britain was engaged in self-defense, or opposition to Germany's policy of aggressive warfare, and racial genocide.

Re-read what I wrote.

Britain killed a ton in Colonialism.

How was that self defense?

Brits killed a ton too.
Not to mention, if you're British then I don't understand how supporting an actual nation or military which invaded your country isn't "treason", given how much that word is ironically invoked or used by Nazis or those of a "tribalistic" mindset to begin with (legality be damned).

Brits killed a ton too.

Re-read what I wrote.

Britain killed a ton in Colonialism.

How was that self defense?
What does colonial era Britain have do with Britian during WWII? That's what we're talking about, not the entire history of Britain or civilization itself.

Poles are not innocent, if one wishes to enlarge a list unnecessarily. Every major group has committed major crimes. Nazism is a very special kind of criminal. It transcends what ignorant people in the past did. There is no excuse on any grounds for adhering to Nazi dogma.

Protestants & the Synagogue are erasing themselves from the future by multiculturalism.

I say good riddance.

Just leave us normals alone.

Stop bothering Catholics & Eastern Europeans.
What are you talking about?

And what does Nazi or fascism have to do with Catholics or Eastern Europeans? Hitler hated Slavs, didn't he? And I don't think he was friendly to Catholics either, but my history is spotty.

As far as "Jews" being in power, and warping this into a grand conspiracy, I don't buy into that, people being in power is simply a thing, I have little more to comment on that.

Brits killed a ton too.
Not to mention, if you're British then I don't understand how supporting an actual nation or military which invaded your country isn't "treason", given how much that word is ironically invoked or used by Nazis or those of a "tribalistic" mindset to begin with (legality be damned).

I'm Catholic of Polish & Irish origins.

Can't say I'm fond of Nazis, Soviets or British colonialism.

Nazis at least got more things right.

Poles are not innocent, if one wishes to enlarge a list unnecessarily. Every major group has committed major crimes. Nazism is a very special kind of criminal. It transcends what ignorant people in the past did. There is no excuse on any grounds for adhering to Nazi dogma.

Then the Synagogue of Satan is not innocent either.

Brits killed a ton too.

Okay...

Regardless, I don't understand your "anti-Jew" narrative, and there are dime-a-dozen versions of that.

Then the Synagogue of Satan is not innocent either.
So you mean Jews?

Again, what's your point? A religion or group of people isn't the same thing as a criminal gang (e.x. Nazi gangs) or an actual nation with a standing military and aggressive foreign policy, that's an absurd comparison or conflation.

Brits killed a ton too.

Okay...

Regardless, I don't understand your "anti-Jew" narrative, and there are dime-a-dozen versions of that.

Hmm.
Yet they the Chosen pick on mostly Poles rather than on Germans

Brits killed a ton too.

Okay...

Hmm.
So what do you think about the British colonialism of Sir Francis Bacon's scientific method and its various theories, abstractions and approximations?

And no, that statement isn't totally unironic, but I won't get into more of it as of right now.

The so-called Christian sect based in Rome, to which so many Poles adhere, cannot be excused for that matter. What is the point of extending such a sad list?

Brits killed a ton too.

Okay...

Hmm.
I see no future for racial or ethnic identarian politics, which are as ancient and perennial as mankind itself (the same with the so-called "sexual identity" politics, if you can call it that) so those that pick said narratives, so to speak will simply have to fight their own petty battles and squabbles, and hope that luck is on their side, if God isn't.

It was a useless and, arguably, stupid thing to say. At the same time, any genuine Nazi deserves whatever he gets.
These are genuine nazis. They were deliberately provoking fans of a club that has a left leaning support. Its like that poem about nazis. You give them an inch and they expect more. They do need to be opposed and not given space to spread their shit.
They came to my town once and we put on a fair as a counter demo. All good fun but the bastards came back. This time they were penned up in a pub behind a police protective barrier. They didn't march and they haven't been back.
The US has very little experience of the shit these people cause. Germany and Italy looked the other way and that turned out well.
We didnt fight Nazis to watch them march through our cities a generation later.

Forum List

Back