NBA finals down 45 percent lol

o yeah? where? not in this thread--DUH
..anyway, why so much effort for criminals and not innocent children?

You keep saying that they are protesting for criminals.

How many times do you intend to repeat yourself?
you are AVOIDING answering the question!!!!!!!!
answer now

Because they feel there is injustice against black people. You disagree, I know.

Now how many times are you going to repeat yourself?

You should learn from your own comments, repeater

o yeah? where? not in this thread--DUH
..anyway, why so much effort for criminals and not innocent children?

You keep saying that they are protesting for criminals.

How many times do you intend to repeat yourself?
you are AVOIDING answering the question!!!!!!!!
answer now

Because they feel there is injustice against black people. You disagree, I know.

Now how many times are you going to repeat yourself?
correct--they FEEL.......
1. the police are not trying to kill/murder but to subdue criminals
2. another reason black culture is a failure--they go crazy [ '''FEEL'''-EMOTIONS ] over non important stuff
....the police killings are very questionable regarding injustice ...the murder of children is not

correct--they FEEL.......
1. the police are not trying to kill/murder but to subdue criminals
2. another reason black culture is a failure--they go crazy [ FEEL-EMOTIONS ] over non important stuff
....the police killings are very questionable...the murder of children is not

Yea, I know what your opinion is. You say it a lot.

DIRECTLY TO BRON AFTER A 40-POINT TRIPLE-DOUBLE. JIMMY BUTLER U SAVAGE

folks are missing out!

Most excellent !!
What is it about the NBA you don't love right now? Lebron and Durant are out. Gianni is a great guy. He's about to fuck Chris Paul. Imagine Chris Paul went to bed after game 2 thinking for sure he was going to finally win an NBA championship. Up 2 to NOTHING. Gianni and his team come back to win 3 in a row. They never give up. They just keep playing hard. It's such a great finals.

Now I will be heart broken if the Bucks don't win it all. Wouldn't surprise me if Phoenix win on the road tomorrow. They had the best away record in the league this year. I'm thinking the Bucks are going to close it out tomorrow but it won't surprise me if after both teams won all their home games in the first 4 games, suddenly they start winning on the road. Why? Because it's hard to close out a series. And because the team down is playing really hard. Do or die. And even if the Bucks lose game 6, I bet they will win game 7 in Phoenix. But god I hope it doesn't go 7. Then you can just flip a coin.

sealybobo
I only watch Ufc !!
I can't watch UFC or Boxing anymore. If it's a good fight it's on Pay Per View. And I'm sick of watching a guy who's lost 3 times fight a guy who's lost 4 times. Who gives a fuck? When there is a guy who only has 1 or NO losses and he's on a little run let me know I'll start watching.

sealybobo
I only watch Ufc !!
Do a search for the word NBA and search for only your name. Quasar44. How many pages? 3 pages in about a year? You sure have a hard on for a sport you probably have never watched. The GOP tell you who to go after and you do. You're a good lap dog.

Hockey > Basketball. Hockey is a contact sport, and the goals matter, since there aren't 200 a game. :p
I don’t watch regular season basketball anymore. Now I wait for the playoffs. Having lebron and Durant lose has renewed my interest. I hope they are getting old and new stars start to emerge. You won’t blame football players in ten years for kappernick will you?

I don’t watch regular season basketball anymore. Now I wait for the playoffs. Having lebron and Durant lose has renewed my interest. I hope they are getting old and new stars start to emerge. You won’t blame football players in ten years for kappernick will you?

What does that mean, 'blame football player in ten years for kappernick[sic]'?

Forum List

Back