NBA finals down 45 percent lol

If you don’t think the virus is driving ratings down, then you’re not very smart.

It’s ok. You will find out next year. I guarantee you that the ratings next year will be higher than the ratings this year. (Assuming that the virus is under control and sports are back to normal). Watch and learn.
See comment #15

I did. And it’s wrong.

Watch and learn.

Gee Willickers! Fans don't like to be hectored and accused of being racists for a few hours.

Imagine that!

Meh - All sports viewership is down with no fans in attendance. Additionally, more fans live stream the games than ever before. It has nothing to do with BLM as much as you'd love to believe it does.
That is a LIE that you cannot back up.

A Sept. 2 Harris poll found that 39 percent of respondent who identified as sports fans felt that the league was too political. And another 19 percent said that they had turned off pro basketball because of the NBA’s deep links to China.

The 2020 post-COVID season launched with the heavy-handed presence of the anti-American Black Lives Matter agenda.

Anyone remember when Colin Kaepernick started leading the political activism? Of course you do.

It was in the year 2016 when he started kneeling and it has been happening ever since. Conservatives threatened to boycott the sport and burned their NFL jerseys. Did we see a big drop in NFL ratings in the years from 2016 to 2019? Nope.

But NOW in the year 2020 we’re seeing a drop in ratings in the NFL, NBA, and other major sports. Why the sudden drop THIS year, but not the previous years?

Hmmmmm. Is there something different this year compared to other years? What could that thing possibly be. Hmmmmmmmmmm such a mystery.

Oh. A poll. You believe in polls now. Polls say that Biden is winning.

Do you believe the Biden is winning?

"Yea but that's different", right?
I don't care for polls.

That's no secret about me.

If you think you need a poll to know what's happened to the NBA then you don't have a clue about what's really going on in this Country anyway.

I think that is more than obvious by the comments you post.

I don't care for polls.

You just posted a poll to make your point, genius.
Actually I underlined the part of the article that I was making a point about .....

Not that you would have the IQ to understand that .... even after me pointing it out to you.

You mean from the poll that you don't believe in? Thanks, that clears things up.

If you flip your position any faster, you might hurt yourself from whiplash.

Anyone remember when Colin Kaepernick started leading the political activism? Of course you do.

It was in the year 2016 when he started kneeling and it has been happening ever since. Conservatives threatened to boycott the sport and burned their NFL jerseys. Did we see a big drop in NFL ratings in the years from 2016 to 2019? Nope.

But NOW in the year 2020 we’re seeing a drop in ratings in the NFL, NBA, and other major sports. Why the sudden drop THIS year, but not the previous years?

Hmmmmm. Is there something different this year compared to other years? What could that thing possibly be. Hmmmmmmmmmm such a mystery.
people are stupid--they are like hitlerites that will believe anything...there is no problem of police brutality

You mean from the poll that you don't believe in? Thanks, that clears things up.

See the second sentence in comment #29.

Thanks for proving my point jackass.

See the second sentence in comment #29.

Thanks for proving my point jackass.

See post #24 where you cited a poll that you don't believe in.

Careful. We don't want you hurting your neck.

Forum List

Back