NBA Player Alleges Racial Profiling At Jewelry Store

Tell him to do something about black fatherlessness and the ensuing crime it generates and then maybe he can bitch.

I ain't no fuckin HE, how many times do I have to tell you guys this? Get off your homo mentality and include women!!!

Whatever dyke haha!!!

Maybe I am a dyke...a dyke is a woman that wants to pee standing up and I want to pee standing up with you right under my big black ass, so maybe you got something there.
He would probably like that. I made a thread about it recently in the race and relations forum. :laugh:

Tell him to do something about black fatherlessness and the ensuing crime it generates and then maybe he can bitch.
I'm sure Henson is both responsible for and capable of fixing ALL of society's ills!
Until they're fixed he can't just wish them away and pretend they don't exist. If he wants to bitch about it he needs to work on fixing it.
I'm not seeing why Henson needs to solve all of the black community's problems before he's allowed to complain about a negative personal experience.
He should be addressing his angst against the fatherless culture and not the jewelry store.
Is the "fatherless culture" John Henson's responsibility?
Not necessarily. But it doesn't have anything to do with the reality.
Certain cars warrant higher insurance rates because of their history of reckless drivers. Until that pattern changes a driver of that car has to deal with the reality of its record even if he's a safe driver.

I'm sure Henson is both responsible for and capable of fixing ALL of society's ills!
Until they're fixed he can't just wish them away and pretend they don't exist. If he wants to bitch about it he needs to work on fixing it.
I'm not seeing why Henson needs to solve all of the black community's problems before he's allowed to complain about a negative personal experience.
He should be addressing his angst against the fatherless culture and not the jewelry store.
Sorry white boy. You sound like an idiot as usual. He is correct in calling out the store. If you dont like it you can go gurgle some of dez nuts.
Another non-analytical response from you, you stupod bigot. With all due respect.

Sorry white boy. You sound like an idiot as usual. He is correct in calling out the store. If you dont like it you can go gurgle some of dez nuts.
Another non-analytical response from you, you stupod bigot. With all due respect.
OMG U CALLED HIM STUPOD!

I'm still not clear why Henson is responsible for the actions of others, simply due to his skin color.

OMG U CALLED HIM STUPOD!

I'm still not clear why Henson is responsible for the actions of others, simply due to his skin color.
I'm sure this goes beyond just skin color into the cultural realm. And even if it doesn't, the left's propagation and perpetuation of skin color as culture gives people perfect reason to protect themselves in the name of pragmatism influenced by that propagation of skin color. And even more so by the prevalence of crime committed by that skin-color-based culture.

It's only because black males commit so much crime

Correction....its only because black people get caught.....trust me, I've witness a many white folk shop lifting in my day and getting away with it...cause they was too busy watching my black ass!!

"You know who goes to jail? N!gger stickup men. Know why they get caught?

Because they fall asleep in the getaway car, Karen."

- "Goodfellas"

Good line.

Course that was before that character got caught multiple times and did some serious time.

He's been signed for a while now. I'm sure this is not his first purchase.

I really, really, really, hope that his team or even the league has some provisions for giving financial services to these newly created very young, millionaires.

My understanding is that Shaq did very well with his money.

Sadly a lot of these up starts get caught in the material world and never seem able to emerge responsibly until its too late. Bottom line is this, if you got the coins and the white man don't want you shoppin in their place, put a period behind it and move on. What makes this kid think he's any different from average blacks anyway, like get with the program son...educate yourself and your white children...cause we all know despite the slight, the brother is still happy choosing his life in white!!

NOthing wrong with materialism if you can afford it.

Oh, but it is....especially in the black community. Materialism is not a privilege when you come from poverty.

"Privilege"?

Not sure of your usage in this context.

THe kid is worth 5 million dollars with more on the way.

Providing he is planning for his post retirement, I wish him all the enjoyment of his material wealth that he can handle.

It is his "privilege" in that he has earned the money to do with as he wants.

Because it is his.

Chill out, I don't know this guy from Adam, I too wish him well and his white kids and wife......just sayin

I have no idea what you mean by "his white kids".

Correction....its only because black people get caught.....trust me, I've witness a many white folk shop lifting in my day and getting away with it...cause they was too busy watching my black ass!!
Youre lying. You know youre lying, and we know youre lying, so why dont you just stop?

Youre lying. You know youre lying, and we know youre lying, so why dont you just stop?

Dude it is FACT, minorities, especially blacks are profiled relentlessly in stores, do tell me, how the hell do we steal so gotdamned much, when all fuckin eyes are on us? Magicians we're not. Meanwhile, white people and others are getting aways with murder and you know this. Walmart is notorious for stopping people as they leave to check bags, you got these old seniors and that's their jobs.....always always its black patrons who's bags are searched, while Harry and Louise just breeze by....and time after time, I hear the buzzers go off as they leave.....my reality and I'm sticking with it.

Maybe I am a dyke...a dyke is a woman that wants to pee standing up and I want to pee standing up with you right under my big black ass, so maybe you got something there.
I guess that would be a 'black' instead of 'golden' shower then.

You sir are becoming a pervert, accept this new reality and seek help!!

You sir are becoming a pervert, accept this new reality and seek help!!
You're the one who said you want to piss on piss on people and now I'm the pervert who needs help? ;)

Funny!

Dude it is FACT, minorities, especially blacks are profiled relentlessly in stores, do tell me, how the hell do we steal so gotdamned much, when all fuckin eyes are on us? Magicians we're not. Meanwhile, white people and others are getting aways with murder and you know this. Walmart is notorious for stopping people as they leave to check bags, you got these old seniors and that's their jobs.....always always its black patrons who's bags are searched, while Harry and Louise just breeze by....and time after time, I hear the buzzers go off as they leave.....my reality and I'm sticking with it.
They watch black people because they are notorious for stealing. Until the black community gets their shit together and starts acting like civilized human beings, they will continue to be considered untrustworthy. You can whine about it and scream to the heavens about how unfair it is, but we don't care.

You're right. All us white people have an annual Cracker Meeting to discuss new and exciting ways to fuck with black people and force them to commit crimes....ironically at the Cracker Barrel but only because the pancakes are good. Anyway....yes....it's all a big whitey plot. You figured us out. Damn. Oh well.....

Life is tough. You dont like my answer you can also gurgle dez nuts. :laugh:

Cave monkeys get frantic trying to deny the truth. :laugh:

That pace got robbed the day before. Apparently he wasn't letting anyone in. That's what the police report said.. Also, 4 guys were looking like they were about to break in the store until they noticed the olice watching it. The ball player and the potential robbers BOTH has DEALER tags.
Non-story, OP!
read it here :Bucks' John Henson Says He Was Racially Profiled At Jewelry Shop [Update]
I guess the people that robbed the store before were also 6"11"? :laugh:

You are right about one thing. Its a non story to whites and should be to Blacks as well. Most Blacks understand whites are afraid of their own shadow in addition to being racists.

Forum List

Back