NBA Player Alleges Racial Profiling At Jewelry Store

It's only because black males commit so much crime

Correction....its only because black people get caught.....trust me, I've witness a many white folk shop lifting in my day and getting away with it...cause they was too busy watching my black ass!!

"You know who goes to jail? N!gger stickup men. Know why they get caught?

Because they fall asleep in the getaway car, Karen."

- "Goodfellas"

Tell him to do something about black fatherlessness and the ensuing crime it generates and then maybe he can bitch.
I'm sure Henson is both responsible for and capable of fixing ALL of society's ills!
Until they're fixed he can't just wish them away and pretend they don't exist. If he wants to bitch about it he needs to work on fixing it.

Tell him to do something about black fatherlessness and the ensuing crime it generates and then maybe he can bitch.
I'm sure Henson is both responsible for and capable of fixing ALL of society's ills!
Until they're fixed he can't just wish them away and pretend they don't exist. If he wants to bitch about it he needs to work on fixing it.
I'm not seeing why Henson needs to solve all of the black community's problems before he's allowed to complain about a negative personal experience.

I'm not seeing why Henson needs to solve all of the black community's problems before he's allowed to complain about a negative personal experience.
He should be addressing his angst against the fatherless culture and not the jewelry store.

He should be addressing his angst against the fatherless culture and not the jewelry store.
Is the "fatherless culture" John Henson's responsibility?

I ain't no fuckin HE, how many times do I have to tell you guys this? Get off your homo mentality and include women!!!
I could tell you were a "she" when you spoke so sweetly.

Dear dear dear sweet person with the "dig".....I should only hope that you grow to my standards someday.
I had higher standards at birth.

Oh, so you saying just because yous white, you better than me? LOLOLOLOLOL...listen, you don't like the way I roll, than by all means please place me on ignore and keep it moving....I'll live, you'll feel better and the sun, will shine the next day, the moon will emerge and all will be good in america

LOLOLOLOL...the irony in all this...some po ass nigga wit all dat money and his first purchase...fuckin jewlery....not stocks, not property, but a fuckin gold chain, no doubt...boo hoo, I'm crying too....nigga's and they spending priorities.

He's been signed for a while now. I'm sure this is not his first purchase.

I really, really, really, hope that his team or even the league has some provisions for giving financial services to these newly created very young, millionaires.

My understanding is that Shaq did very well with his money.

Sadly a lot of these up starts get caught in the material world and never seem able to emerge responsibly until its too late. Bottom line is this, if you got the coins and the white man don't want you shoppin in their place, put a period behind it and move on. What makes this kid think he's any different from average blacks anyway, like get with the program son...educate yourself and your white children...cause we all know despite the slight, the brother is still happy choosing his life in white!!

NOthing wrong with materialism if you can afford it.

Oh, but it is....especially in the black community. Materialism is not a privilege when you come from poverty.

"Privilege"?

Not sure of your usage in this context.

THe kid is worth 5 million dollars with more on the way.

Providing he is planning for his post retirement, I wish him all the enjoyment of his material wealth that he can handle.

It is his "privilege" in that he has earned the money to do with as he wants.

Because it is his.

Chill out, I don't know this guy from Adam, I too wish him well and his white kids and wife......just sayin

Sorry white boy. You sound like an idiot as usual. He is correct in calling out the store. If you dont like it you can go gurgle some of dez nuts.

LOLOLOLOL....I do...I get sick and tired of these sell out niggas whining to the community about being reminded of being black in fuckin America...the same effin nigga's who marry white women, live in white communities, could give a fuck about black people....until its convenient.....like welcome to life, mf's

Sorry white boy. You sound like an idiot as usual. He is correct in calling out the store. If you dont like it you can go gurgle some of dez nuts.

Calling out a effin store, that soon he will once again patronize and drop some coins, so whats the effin point. Nigga's like that don't give a shit...its white, its alright!!

He's been signed for a while now. I'm sure this is not his first purchase.

I really, really, really, hope that his team or even the league has some provisions for giving financial services to these newly created very young, millionaires.

My understanding is that Shaq did very well with his money.

Sadly a lot of these up starts get caught in the material world and never seem able to emerge responsibly until its too late. Bottom line is this, if you got the coins and the white man don't want you shoppin in their place, put a period behind it and move on. What makes this kid think he's any different from average blacks anyway, like get with the program son...educate yourself and your white children...cause we all know despite the slight, the brother is still happy choosing his life in white!!

NOthing wrong with materialism if you can afford it.

Oh, but it is....especially in the black community. Materialism is not a privilege when you come from poverty.

"Privilege"?

Not sure of your usage in this context.

THe kid is worth 5 million dollars with more on the way.

Providing he is planning for his post retirement, I wish him all the enjoyment of his material wealth that he can handle.

It is his "privilege" in that he has earned the money to do with as he wants.

Because it is his.

Chill out, I don't know this guy from Adam, I too wish him well and his white kids and wife......just sayin
He aint married. He is too young.

Calling out a effin store, that soon he will once again patronize and drop some coins, so whats the effin point. Nigga's like that don't give a shit...its white, its alright!!
He is a dumb ass if he ever patronizes the store again.

He is a dumb ass if he ever patronizes the store.

Con'on, once this story hits big, the owners will invite him back for a private showing, he'll drop a few discounted items and move on......it happens all the time.

He is a dumb ass if he ever patronizes the store.

Con'on, once this story hits big, the owners will invite him back for a private showing, he'll drop a few discounted items and move on......it happens all the time.
Then we can call him a dumb ass. Not all of them are that stupid or lost touch with whats real.

I ain't no fuckin HE, how many times do I have to tell you guys this? Get off your homo mentality and include women!!!

Whatever dyke haha!!!

Maybe I am a dyke...a dyke is a woman that wants to pee standing up and I want to pee standing up with you right under my big black ass, so maybe you got something there.

Forum List

Back