NBA Player Alleges Racial Profiling At Jewelry Store

That pace got robbed the day before. Apparently he wasn't letting anyone in. That's what the police report said.. Also, 4 guys were looking like they were about to break in the store until they noticed the olice watching it. The ball player and the potential robbers BOTH has DEALER tags.
Non-story, OP!
read it here :Bucks' John Henson Says He Was Racially Profiled At Jewelry Shop [Update]
I guess the people that robbed the store before were also 6"11"? :laugh:

You are right about one thing. Its a non story to whites and should be to Blacks as well. Most Blacks understand whites are afraid of their own shadow in addition to being racists.
Fuckin semantics. Dude had a right to be cautious. Hell, he even told the cop to come to the BACK door.
Most white people are racist? You fuckin idiot.
Some whites are. And besides that, they are scared to defend themselves because they would be publically shamed or worse.
A white person cant defend themselves against a black. We both know it.

That pace got robbed the day before. Apparently he wasn't letting anyone in. That's what the police report said.. Also, 4 guys were looking like they were about to break in the store until they noticed the olice watching it. The ball player and the potential robbers BOTH has DEALER tags.
Non-story, OP!
read it here :Bucks' John Henson Says He Was Racially Profiled At Jewelry Shop [Update]
I guess the people that robbed the store before were also 6"11"? :laugh:

You are right about one thing. Its a non story to whites and should be to Blacks as well. Most Blacks understand whites are afraid of their own shadow in addition to being racists.
A white person cant defend themselves against a black. We both know it.

At least you got one thing right.
laugh.gif

"Thief's" :laugh:

Its well known all over the world that whites are thieves, liars, and the dumbest ones dont know their own language.

Until they're fixed he can't just wish them away and pretend they don't exist. If he wants to bitch about it he needs to work on fixing it.
I'm not seeing why Henson needs to solve all of the black community's problems before he's allowed to complain about a negative personal experience.
He should be addressing his angst against the fatherless culture and not the jewelry store.
Sorry white boy. You sound like an idiot as usual. He is correct in calling out the store. If you dont like it you can go gurgle some of dez nuts.
Another non-analytical response from you, you stupod bigot. With all due respect.
OMG U CALLED HIM STUPOD!

I'm still not clear why Henson is responsible for the actions of others, simply due to his skin color.
It was a typo, Kobe.

Until they're fixed he can't just wish them away and pretend they don't exist. If he wants to bitch about it he needs to work on fixing it.
I'm not seeing why Henson needs to solve all of the black community's problems before he's allowed to complain about a negative personal experience.
He should be addressing his angst against the fatherless culture and not the jewelry store.
Sorry white boy. You sound like an idiot as usual. He is correct in calling out the store. If you dont like it you can go gurgle some of dez nuts.
Another non-analytical response from you, you stupod bigot. With all due respect.
Life is tough. You dont like my answer you can also gurgle dez nuts. :laugh:
SSDD

The employee told the dispatcher to have the officer come to the back door. After my officer informed the Schwanke-Kasten Jewelers employee that it was a Milwaukee Buck, the employee came to the front door and let them in. The employee requested that an officer stand by as they looked at the Rolexes, our officers refused and left the store. The officers then left the area.

Even after the employee was aware that he wasent there to rob the store the employees still want the police to hoover over the man.
Nope no profiling there...

"Thief's" :laugh:

Its well known all over the world that whites are thieves, liars, and the dumbest ones dont know their own language.
All other races of humans try to avoid the groids
That explains the increase in Black inter_racial marriage...lol.
Why Are Interracial Marriages On The Decline?
I understand that you are too stupid to properly spell "thieves"... now you are too stupid to comprehend your own links...lol!

White power!!!

Recently released new statistics hint that interracial marriages aren't increasing as healthily as they once did. In fact, the latest census reports that in the last 10 years interracial marriages have only increased by 20 percent, as opposed to the shockingly high 65 percent increase in the 1990s. Yet, one mixed racial pairing still enjoying a healthy increase? Whites marrying blacks. As a matter of fact, an African-American and Caucasian pairing is now three times as likely as it was in 1980.

Black males do not make for good fathers
Guess you are going to cite the link you posted that I used to make an idiot out of you.

With white folk like you I have nothing to fear of this "awakening" you silly asses keep crowing about...

"Thiefs"...lol!!!

Interracial marriage is on the decline
Dumber than a bag of ashes...

"Thiefs"...lol...

Yet, one mixed racial pairing still enjoying a healthy increase? Whites marrying blacks. As a matter of fact, an African-American and Caucasian pairing is now three times as likely as it was in 1980.

It's only because black males commit so much crime

Correction....its only because black people get caught.....trust me, I've witness a many white folk shop lifting in my day and getting away with it...cause they was too busy watching my black ass!!
Youre lying. You know youre lying, and we know youre lying, so why dont you just stop?
Cave monkeys get frantic trying to deny the truth. :laugh:
Maybe I am a dyke...a dyke is a woman that wants to pee standing up and I want to pee standing up with you right under my big black ass, so maybe you got something there.
I guess that would be a 'black' instead of 'golden' shower then.
Maybe I am a dyke...a dyke is a woman that wants to pee standing up and I want to pee standing up with you right under my big black ass, so maybe you got something there.
I guess that would be a 'black' instead of 'golden' shower then.

You sir are becoming a pervert, accept this new reality and seek help!!
You're the one who said you want to piss on piss on people and now I'm the pervert who needs help? ;)

Funny!

Ah, but your the one that gave it its name....own your new reality, Pervert Peter!!

Forum List

Back