NBA Player Alleges Racial Profiling At Jewelry Store

White liberals are learning the hard way
If you mean white women I agree. They learn to like it hard and deep.
You need a shower, ice cold and alone!!
I'm good. I went through my semi-white girl phase and emerged with a deeper appreciation for the beauty, loyalty, dignity, and intelligence for my Black queens.
Why are black Queens always ugly and stinky?
You must be addicted to Black hookers which I would assume are ugly and stink. Makes sense because white guys are their biggest customers. Black queens smell like chocolate and are so beautiful they cause white guys to become effeminate yes men..
The saddest part is even rapists won't touch those black "women". It appears that they are simply undesirable to men.

I'm good. I went through my semi-white girl phase and emerged with a deeper appreciation for the beauty, loyalty, dignity, and intelligence for my Black queens.
You must be addicted to Black hookers which I would assume are ugly and stink. Makes sense because white guys are their biggest customers. Black queens smell like chocolate and are so beautiful they cause white guys to become effeminate yes men..
The saddest part is even rapists won't touch those black "women". It appears that they are simply undesirable to men.
Cave monkeys such as yourself pay good money for Black prostitutes. I witnessed this myself as I saw monkeys like you sneaking down to the ho stroll. Why do you admittedly pay good money to be with someone you think is ugly?

Tell ya what, explain to me how a 19 year old white kid can go bald so fast, I'll answer your question. It breaks my heart seeing these guys wear hats inside a shower.....just sayin LOLOLOLOLO

Cave monkeys such as yourself pay good money for Black prostitutes. I witnessed this myself as I saw monkeys like you sneaking down to the ho stroll. Why do you admittedly pay good money to be with someone you think is ugly?

FarmersOnly.com wasn't created cause white boys was lonely. From what I understand, the females pigs and cows staged a protest and demanded at least a kiss; first. LOLOLOLOLO

The only reason black men, these sell outs are rushing to bang Becky, is because Becky is just easy, plain and simple. Black women are demanding that n**** have jobs and take care of business, cause we've had a lifetime of crap from these guys.....and White women will work and give JOBS!!! I see em at work all the time, n**** at home baby sitting, while she's at work. About the only thing bm have added to all this....is yet another grouping of single parents raising kids alone only this time its in white skin....and the irony of all this....its white boys who come along in the end to take care of his mess.

Somebody's got to keep the supply of black men going and nobody but a black woman can achieve this. I'm not talking about these mixed veggie motherfuckers, I'm talking pure deep delicious chocolate men, so you better hope and pray white boy, somebody is loving us....cause God forbid, they start choosing horses over you guys....oh, I forgot, they've done that too....my bad LOLOLOLOLOLO

The only reason black men, these sell outs are rushing to bang Becky, is because Becky is just easy, plain and simple. Black women are demanding that n**** have jobs and take care of business, cause we've had a lifetime of crap from these guys.....and White women will work and give JOBS!!! I see em at work all the time, n**** at home baby sitting, while she's at work. About the only thing bm have added to all this....is yet another grouping of single parents raising kids alone only this time its in white skin....and the irony of all this....its white boys who come along in the end to take care of his mess.
I agree with most of your post but white boys dont like being reminded their women sleep with Black men. They simply cant take the emotional trauma. I tell all the younger brothers that something easy is not always the best route. Its hard to get through to them though when all these young white girls are running around like THOTs. A lot of them get caught up with white girls that want mixed babies and then they are trapped.

Forum List

Back