NBA Player Alleges Racial Profiling At Jewelry Store

Interracial marriage is on the decline

LOLOLOLOL...maybe where you live, but in the south.....my God, you can't even look at a white woman without her wanting to drop her pa*******...LOLOLOLOLOL and black men, are so white washed, they can't even breath without em'.

Dumber than a bag of ashes...

"Thiefs"...lol...

Yet, one mixed racial pairing still enjoying a healthy increase? Whites marrying blacks. As a matter of fact, an African-American and Caucasian pairing is now three times as likely as it was in 1980.

Dude, needs to visit the south, I doubt if there's one white family left that doesn't have a bi racial in it. White women love black men in the south, they just do. And dumb ass black men don't give a shit what they look like, how old they are, as long as its white and willing, they'll take it.

White liberals are learning the hard way
Hard inches...whic

"Thiefs"...lol...

Yet, one mixed racial pairing still enjoying a healthy increase? Whites marrying blacks. As a matter of fact, an African-American and Caucasian pairing is now three times as likely as it was in 1980.

Dude, needs to visit the south, I doubt if there's one white family left that doesn't have a bi racial in it. White women love black men in the south, they just do. And dumb ass black men don't give a shit what they look like, how old they are, as long as its white and willing, they'll take it.
Dude is somewhere crying right now...

I'm not seeing why Henson needs to solve all of the black community's problems before he's allowed to complain about a negative personal experience.
He should be addressing his angst against the fatherless culture and not the jewelry store.
Sorry white boy. You sound like an idiot as usual. He is correct in calling out the store. If you dont like it you can go gurgle some of dez nuts.
Another non-analytical response from you, you stupod bigot. With all due respect.
Life is tough. You dont like my answer you can also gurgle dez nuts. :laugh:
SSDD
FYCM

"Thief's" :laugh:

Its well known all over the world that whites are thieves, liars, and the dumbest ones dont know their own language.
All other races of humans try to avoid the groids
Only the males caucasoids avoid us. The women of all races cant wait to get the better genetics.

LOLOLOLOL...com'on, you gotta be kidding.......the only use for white boys these days.....GREEN CARD!!! lolololo

A ni**** on a bike, fresh out of prison, with one good tooth, pants hangin to the ground, kids out the as, broke as hell...has a better chance of snaring up a white chic, than a Harvard educated, blonde blue eyed 6 figure hunk in a Benz...and them is facts!!! LOLOLOLO

"Thiefs"...lol...

White women love Black men everywhere in the world I have been to. You just have to watch out for the ones that dont care about anything as long as you are Black. The US is getting more open about interracial relationships like Canada and europe.

Last edited:
"Thief's" :laugh:

Its well known all over the world that whites are thieves, liars, and the dumbest ones dont know their own language.
All other races of humans try to avoid the groids
Only the males caucasoids avoid us. The women of all races cant wait to get the better genetics.

LOLOLOLOL...com'on, you gotta be kidding.......the only use for white boys these days.....GREEN CARD!!! lolololo

A ni**** on a bike, fresh out of prison, with one good tooth, pants hangin to the ground, kids out the as, broke as hell...has a better chance of snaring up a white chic, than a Harvard educated, blonde blue eyed 6 figure hunk in a Benz...and them is facts!!! LOLOLOLO
I know this to be true. There are a lot of white women that wont even give a white guy with a good job the time of day but will get the laziest Black dude they can find and will stay with him while he bangs all her friends.

White liberals are learning the hard way
If you mean white women I agree. They learn to like it hard and deep.
You need a shower, ice cold and alone!!
I'm good. I went through my semi-white girl phase and emerged with a deeper appreciation for the beauty, loyalty, dignity, and intelligence for my Black queens.
Why are black Queens always ugly and stinky?
You must be addicted to Black hookers which I would assume are ugly and stink. Makes sense because white guys are their biggest customers. Black queens smell like chocolate and are so beautiful they cause white guys to become effeminate yes men..

Forum List

Back