NBA ratings down 45 percent

These ingrates can barley get 600,000 viewers for a playoff game lol
I love it
These gutless phonies of hate !!

NFL will now no longer televised the anthem

I never liked basketball, I just dont like the sport....Ive given up on Football and Baseball these last years

My passion for years was Boxing, now its MMA its the only thing I follow

I love it

NBA/BLM. Beat up white people in the streets....pull whites out of their cars and beat them unconscious league.

Wait until the NBA sees a decline in Whites supporting their product. Whites will take their “privilege” elsewhere.

You couldn’t pay me to watch that shit, I was addicted to SportsCenter I haven’t watch that shit in about 15 years.. fcuk off go woke for broke

I watched a few minutes of the Nuggets/Jazz game the other day while on the stairmaster. It was just bad basketball. No perimeter defense and no offensive boards. It sucked.

Fuck the NBA and fuck the NFL. I am now only left with college football.

Who do the NBA think they are catering to? The extreme left that doesnt even watch basketball.

Really tone deaf and really stupid. Black lives matter....but Uighur Muslims.....not so much!

The NBA are total fucking frauds. If they were really about social justice, they would call out China for the mass sterilization of Uighur Muslims.

I love it

I never liked basketball, I just dont like the sport....Ive given up on Football and Baseball these last years

My passion for years was Boxing, now its MMA its the only thing I follow

Same here.

Last basketball game I watched Willis Reed limped off the bench to help push the Knicks over the top; last baseball game was maybe 15 years ago when the Post George Steinbrenner Yankees and Astros were in a playoff and it looked like the Yankees just didn't give a fuck.

My brother has a Superbowl Party, that works. Only sport I'm rabid about is World Cup soccer but with Brazils performance the last two times - yikes!

Forum List

Back