🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NBA sucking upo to China

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
The entire NBA could care less about you. The almighty Benjamin at your service.

The NBA now supports concentration camps in China. They approve of repression and a Stalinist government.

Thanks NBA and all you Social Justice Warrior players like King James for showing the world how phony you are.

Irony at its greatest.

The Rockets GM put out a tweet supporting Hong Kong.

Houston is the most popular team in China.

That’s what it has to do with politics.

The entire NBA could care less about you. The almighty Benjamin at your service.

The NBA now supports concentration camps in China. They approve of repression and a Stalinist government.

Thanks NBA and all you Social Justice Warrior players like King James for showing the world how phony you are.

Irony at its greatest.
------------------------------- i'm not a sports fan but some guy named 'mowry' or similar said that he stand with the 'hong kongers' that are rioting or protesting . I think that 'mowry' is a big name in sports , an announcer or some such . Anyway and from my point of view that big name money grubbing sports stars came out and kissed 'RED chinese' azz . ------------- something like that Will .

Democrats are ready to bend their asses to anyone that is not America.

seems to me that as the world gets smaller and smaller that individual Americans are gonna have to watch what they say .

China State TV Suspends NBA Broadcasts as Houston Rockets Tweet Dispute Deepens
China's state broadcaster said Tuesday that it will no longer televise NBA games, cutting off the league from its second-largest market, as the row over a Tweet from the Houston Rocket's general manager threatens to overshadow the upcoming season.

Are we selling our souls for money from China? Yes! That's exactly how it looks. What's going on in China with regards to human rights is every bit as horrible and repressive as anything the Nazis or Soviets ever did.
Yet Hollywood, Big Social Media, pro sports teams and businesses have only dollar signs in their eyes and
don't mind selling their souls and shaking the hand of the devil to make more money.

The South Park cartoon was banned by China because it dared to criticize the authoritarian Chinese government. Think about a country that simply will not allow the truth about their hellish nation to get out.
Think about why they ban anyone who dares to point out the truth. See if you can't stop buying to many
Chinese goods. Don't support 21st century Nazis on steroids.

China State TV Suspends NBA Broadcasts as Houston Rockets Tweet Dispute Deepens
China's state broadcaster said Tuesday that it will no longer televise NBA games, cutting off the league from its second-largest market, as the row over a Tweet from the Houston Rocket's general manager threatens to overshadow the upcoming season.

Are we selling our souls for money from China? Yes! That's exactly how it looks. What's going on in China with regards to human rights is every bit as horrible and repressive as anything the Nazis or Soviets ever did.
Yet Hollywood, Big Social Media, pro sports teams and businesses have only dollar signs in their eyes and
don't mind selling their souls and shaking the hand of the devil to make more money.

The South Park cartoon was banned by China because it dared to criticize the authoritarian Chinese government. Think about a country that simply will not allow the truth about their hellish nation to get out.
Think about why they ban anyone who dares to point out the truth. See if you can't stop buying to many
Chinese goods. Don't support 21st century Nazis on steroids.

Selling souls for money? You tell me:

Trump 'told China he would keep quiet on Hong Kong protests'

A CNN report that purports to know what Trump told the Chinese leader about the repression in Hong Kong?
CNN has zero credibility! You've got to be very desperate and not so bright to put your faith in this disrespected
contemptible propaganda mill.

I guess if you want to believe something hard enough you'll dig through any dumpster to find it.

A CNN report that purports to know what Trump told the Chinese leader about the repression in Hong Kong?
CNN has zero credibility! You've got to be very desperate and not so bright to put your faith in this disrespected
contemptible propaganda mill.

I guess if you want to believe something hard enough you'll dig through any dumpster to find it.

You could really score a point if you showed Trump supporting Hong Kong protesters, instead of just whining about the messenger.

By the way this thread is not about Donald Trump, if some people have trouble reading. It's about how China deals with
criticism and how they retaliate against those who dare to mention the warts all over China's face.

Last edited:
By the way this thread is not about Donald Trump, if some people have trouble reading. It's about how China deals with
criticism how they retaliate against those who dare to mention the warts all over China's face.

Ah. My bad. I thought it was about selling souls, and that you might appreciate an example other than the NBA.

You could really score a point if you showed Trump supporting Hong Kong Protesters, instead of just whining about the messenger.
Not interested in you "points". Trump is trying to walk a fine line, condemning the invasion of Hong Kong yet not wanting to alienate a massive business partner like China.
Outside of military or economic warfare I'm not sure what anyone can do about the world's most evil nation.
There will be warfare in our future with China likely but now is not the time.

And pointing out how CNN is laughably biased and filled with liars is not "whining". It's the truth! You only smear yourself when you try to defend these shameless propagandists.

Ah. My bad. I thought it was about selling souls, and that you might appreciate an example other than the NBA.
There are lots of examples of China shutting down dissent. This latest move with the NBA is the most current and pertinent example of China dealing with the rest of the world the way they deal with dissent at home. It isn't appreciated so much.

I don't know what example you speak of.

You could really score a point if you showed Trump supporting Hong Kong Protesters, instead of just whining about the messenger.
Not interested in you "points". Trump is trying to walk a fine line, condemning the invasion of Hong Kong yet not wanting to alienate a massive business partner like China.
Outside of military or economic warfare I'm not sure what anyone can do about the world's most evil nation.
There will be warfare in our future with China likely but now is not the time.

And pointing out how CNN is laughably biased and filled with liars is not "whining". It's the truth! You only smear yourself when you try to defend these shameless propagandists.

I understand. You expect a lot from the NBA and nothing from the putative leader of the free world. Fine line, my ass.

I understand. You expect a lot from the NBA and nothing from the putative leader of the free world. Fine line, my ass.
I haven't said a word about how the NBA has reacted to this threat from China. Not a single word.
They've caved in of course and you can bet no NBA team officials will be allowed to publicly criticize the generals in Bejing but I don't know what they can do when China can unilaterally shut down their presence in China.

As far as what Trump has done it's been his habit to try and placate both sides like he did in Charlottsville.
So he says I hope no is killed in Hong Kong and the authoritarians begin shooting protestors with live rounds anyway. They fear no criticism.

I should point out no one in the world is standing up to the bullies as they crack down on Hong Kong in any effective way.
So think of any world leader you might like and Trump is doing as much as anyone else as far as we all know.

You would find severe fault no matter what he did so who really gives a crap what you think.

China has the right to decide to not play along with someone that wants to say negative things about them.

Yes, this is another case where we see the dollar being far more important than people.

It's long been that way with China because of the potential with the size of their market.

Despite Trump's rhetoric he isn't going to screw that up any more than the NBA or any other business.

I haven't said a word about how the NBA has reacted to this threat from China. Not a single word.
They've caved in of course and you can bet no NBA team officials will be allowed to publicly criticize the generals in Bejing but I don't know what they can do when China can unilaterally shut down their presence in China.

As far as what Trump has done it's been his habit to try and placate both sides like he did in Charlottsville.
So he says I hope no is killed in Hong Kong and the authoritarians begin shooting protestors with live rounds anyway. They fear no criticism.

I should point out no one in the world is standing up to the bullies as they crack down on Hong Kong in any effective way.
So think of any world leader you might like and Trump is doing as much as anyone else as far as we all know.

You would find severe fault no matter what he did so who really gives a crap what you think.

You responded to your own link about China/NBA by inquiring if we are "selling our souls for money in China?" If you weren't referring to the NBA, then who?

You responded to your own link about China/NBA by inquiring if we are "selling our souls for money in China?" If you weren't referring to the NBA, then who?
It's a comment in general about our entire relationship with China despite their repugnant authoritarian nation.

This latest problem the NBA is having is just a reminder of how we are being slowly corrupted by China.

It's time to reexamine how we interact with China. They are preparing for warfare and undoubtedly they will strike
when they think it's the right time for them. And all the cheap Walmart junk in the world won't help us then.

The NBA is just a warning light we shouldn't ignore and we need to remember how China operates.

Forum List

Back