NBA Tonight

That dumb bitch has never been in Oakland. He read some stories on the internet.

Not counting times I just passed through, I've been to Oakland one time. That one time was more than fucking enough. Just cos you come online and peddle lies to sell yourself doesn't mean the rest of us don't have anything better to do.
You've never been in Oakland. There is pretty much nothing you can tell me that would make me believe that. Stop trying to convince me.

Youre a clown! You do realize they have mansions in Oakland and not all of Oakland looks like the area by the Arena right? I'm curious why you were at the Arena instead of the Convention Center if you were at a convention? Did you just get caught in a lie?

Like I'd tell an ass like you my fucking business. I said all along that I was at Oracle Arena. Then boedicca suddenly claimed it was the convention center cos she can't fucking read; and like the fucking moron you are, you called me a liar based on her retarded switching of facilities.

You've never been in Oakland. There is pretty much nothing you can tell me that would make me believe that. Stop trying to convince me.

I won't try to convince you. I've stated fucking facts. It's not my damn problem if you don't accept them. I've been caught in no lie either. If you were a fucking real man you might actually apologize for calling me a liar (when you have no proof to the contrary and you did it based on someone elses's error in the first place). But you're nothing more than an internet wanker; so, I know that ain't happening..

Youre a clown! You do realize they have mansions in Oakland and not all of Oakland looks like the area by the Arena right? I'm curious why you were at the Arena instead of the Convention Center if you were at a convention? Did you just get caught in a lie?

Like I'd tell an ass like you my fucking business. I said all along that I was at Oracle Arena. Then boedicca suddenly claimed it was the convention center cos she can't fucking read; and like the fucking moron you are, you called me a liar based on her retarded switching of facilities.
Its ok you got caught in a lie. You know it, I know it, hell practically everyone knows it. :itsok:

That dumb bitch has never been in Oakland. He read some stories on the internet.

Not counting times I just passed through, I've been to Oakland one time. That one time was more than fucking enough. Just cos you come online and peddle lies to sell yourself doesn't mean the rest of us don't have anything better to do.

I won't try to convince you. I've stated fucking facts. It's not my damn problem if you don't accept them. I've been caught in no lie either. If you were a fucking real man you might actually apologize for calling me a liar. But you're nothing more than an internet wanker.
You should have stopped at when you said you wont try to convince me. Youre trying to convince me again and I aint buying it.
itsok.gif

Its ok you got caught in a lie. You know it, I know it, hell practically everyone knows it.

Yea, go ahead and tell me the lie already. Seriously are you five? Can you not do a simple thing? You'd rather just make baseless, incendiary accusations that hold no water? Tell me what I lied about. If you can't even do that, then you're lame even by your standards.

Its ok you got caught in a lie. You know it, I know it, hell practically everyone knows it.

Yea, go ahead and tell me the lie already. Seriously are you five? Can you not do a simple thing? You'd rather just make baseless, incendiary accusations that hold no water? Tell me what I lied about. If you can't even do that, then you're lame even by your standards.
I thought I asked you to stop trying to convince me? Dont you have any pride? I'm not buying dude. Sorry. :laugh:

You should have stopped at when you said you wont try to convince me. Youre trying to convince me again and I aint buying it.

Did you miss the part where I said I have nothing to convince you of? I went to Oracle Arena and the area was sh**. And actully, now I recall that I had been there one time before that for an A's game some years earlier. So, I've been there twice. Perhaps, it's cos it wasn't at night and the basketball and baseball classes may have varied, but it wasn't as bad then. But it was still pretty crappy on the whole.

Did you miss the part where I said I have nothing to convince you of? I went to Oracle Arena and the area was sh**. And actully, now I recall that I had been there one time before that for an A's game some years earlier. So, I've been there twice. Perhaps, it's cos it wasn't at night and the basketball and baseball classes may have varied, but it wasn't as bad then.
Youre still trying to convince me. Give it a rest will ya? There is not much you can do to change my mind at this point.

I thought I asked you to stop trying to convince me? Dont you have any pride? I'm not buying dude. Sorry. :laugh:

I'm not trying to convince you that I been to Oakland, no. I'm stating the facts of the matter. Go ahead tell me what I lied about now. If you can't even do that, then you should stfu and stop playing the cretin.

I'm not trying to convince you that I been to Oakland, no. I'm stating the facts of the matter. Go ahead tell me what I lied about now. If you can't even do that, then you should stfu and stop playing the cretin.
Thats called trying to convince me. Stop doing that. I dont believe. Save your wild stories for someone else.

Asclepias

Given you enough chances to say what lie I allegedly stated; and you haven't attempted to do so (cos you know I haven't lied about anything). Clearly, you have nothing but butt-faced come-ons.

Rocko Papageorgio

Go back and read the last few pages before this if you want to see AssClepto make perhaps more of an ass of himself than usual.
Calling for help wont convince me either. Just proves you are still trying very hard to make me believe you. I already caught you in the lie so it wont work.

You're the only one that needs help, son. I'm calling upon them to witness your idiocy. If you don't like it, then stop playing the idiot.

Rocko Papageorgio

Go back and read the last few pages before this if you want to see AssClepto make perhaps more of an ass of himself than usual.
Calling for help wont convince me either. Just proves you are still trying very hard to make me believe you. I already caught you in the lie so it wont work.

You're the only one that needs help, son. I'm calling upon them to witness your idiocy. If you don't like it, then stop playing the idiot.
I called no one. You called out for help. What do you mean I dont like it? I dont believe you . There is nothing to like or dislike.

As an Oaktown resident, I would love to see the Warriors win!

I do wish the sports announcers would mention Oakland more and Oracle/Bay Area/San Francisco less. Oaklanders have supported (fanwise and moneywise) the Warriors for decades.

As someone that went to a Warriors game pre playoff days, I can attest to the fan base being supportive. As someone who has walked the streets of Oakland and found them to be quite dangerous, I can say it doesn't bother me that that city isn't getting props.

The Warriors and A's play in sh** venues because Oakland is sh**. The sooner they move to San Jose or San Francisco or Santa Clara or wherever, the better.
You havent walked the streets of Oakland. You would get your ass beat if you messed up and went into the wrong neighborhood. Tell us where did you walk? I was raised in Oakland so dont get yourself caught in a lie.
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to quote you in the black forum or the racism forum is it really that dangerous in Oakland where you get your ass beat just for walking in the wrong neighborhood? Don't you think there's something wrong with that?

I've walked through some pretty mean streets of Detroit and survived. luckily. every time I was there I would ask myself what the hell I was doing there

I do wish the sports announcers would mention Oakland more and Oracle/Bay Area/San Francisco less. Oaklanders have supported (fanwise and moneywise) the Warriors for decades.

As someone that went to a Warriors game pre playoff days, I can attest to the fan base being supportive. As someone who has walked the streets of Oakland and found them to be quite dangerous, I can say it doesn't bother me that that city isn't getting props.

The Warriors and A's play in sh** venues because Oakland is sh**. The sooner they move to San Jose or San Francisco or Santa Clara or wherever, the better.
You havent walked the streets of Oakland. You would get your ass beat if you messed up and went into the wrong neighborhood. Tell us where did you walk? I was raised in Oakland so dont get yourself caught in a lie.
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to quote you in the black forum or the racism forum is it really that dangerous in Oakland where you get your ass beat just for walking in the wrong neighborhood? Don't you think there's something wrong with that?

I've walked through some pretty mean streets of Detroit and survived. luckily. every time I was there I would ask myself what the hell I was doing there
Its dangerous for the unaware. If you get caught in the wrong neighborhood chances are you could end up on a milkcarton.

Its dangerous for the unaware. If you get caught in the wrong neighborhood chances are you could end up on a milkcarton.
I guess I shouldn't be shocked same here in Detroit. it's why I don't go anywhere near it unless I'm going to a tiger game or lionr Red Wings game or some other event downtown but I stay clear of 75% of Detroit now that my grandma is dead. that crazy old lady stayed there until she was 92. got mugged in her seventies and eighties and still stayed. So we had to go into a very bad neighborhood once a week usually on Sundays early and we leave before dark. scary

Forum List

Back