NBA Tonight

As an Oaktown resident, I would love to see the Warriors win!

I do wish the sports announcers would mention Oakland more and Oracle/Bay Area/San Francisco less. Oaklanders have supported (fanwise and moneywise) the Warriors for decades.

As someone that went to a Warriors game pre playoff days, I can attest to the fan base being supportive. As someone who has walked the streets of Oakland and found them to be quite dangerous, I can say it doesn't bother me that that city isn't getting props.

The Warriors and A's play in sh** venues because Oakland is sh**. The sooner they move to San Jose or San Francisco or Santa Clara or wherever, the better.
You havent walked the streets of Oakland. You would get your ass beat if you messed up and went into the wrong neighborhood. Tell us where did you walk? I was raised in Oakland so dont get yourself caught in a lie.
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to quote you in the black forum or the racism forum is it really that dangerous in Oakland where you get your ass beat just for walking in the wrong neighborhood? Don't you think there's something wrong with that?
That dumb bitch has never been in Oakland. He read some stories on the internet.

Not counting times I just passed through, I've been to Oakland one time. That one time was more than fucking enough. Just cos you come online and peddle lies to sell yourself doesn't mean the rest of us don't have anything better to do.
I've walked through some pretty mean streets of Detroit and survived. luckily. every time I was there I would ask myself what the hell I was doing there
Its dangerous for the unaware. If you get caught in the wrong neighborhood chances are you could end up on a milkcarton.
I guess I shouldn't be shocked same here in Detroit. it's why I don't go anywhere near it unless I'm going to a tiger game Ryan or Red Wings game or some other event downtown but I stay clear of 75% of Detroit now that my grandma is died. that crazy old lady stay there until she was 92. got mugged in their seventies and eighties and still stay ed
Sounds like she was pretty safe. Probably some knuckleheads that mugged her. Once you are a consistent part of the scenery you are safe. We had a couple of white kids in our neighborhood and nothing ever happened to them.

I do wish the sports announcers would mention Oakland more and Oracle/Bay Area/San Francisco less. Oaklanders have supported (fanwise and moneywise) the Warriors for decades.

As someone that went to a Warriors game pre playoff days, I can attest to the fan base being supportive. As someone who has walked the streets of Oakland and found them to be quite dangerous, I can say it doesn't bother me that that city isn't getting props.

The Warriors and A's play in sh** venues because Oakland is sh**. The sooner they move to San Jose or San Francisco or Santa Clara or wherever, the better.
You havent walked the streets of Oakland. You would get your ass beat if you messed up and went into the wrong neighborhood. Tell us where did you walk? I was raised in Oakland so dont get yourself caught in a lie.
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to quote you in the black forum or the racism forum is it really that dangerous in Oakland where you get your ass beat just for walking in the wrong neighborhood? Don't you think there's something wrong with that?
That dumb bitch has never been in Oakland. He read some stories on the internet.

Not counting times I just passed through, I've been to Oakland one time. That one time was more than fucking enough. Just cos you come online and peddle lies to sell yourself doesn't mean the rest of us don't have anything better to do.
I've walked through some pretty mean streets of Detroit and survived. luckily. every time I was there I would ask myself what the hell I was doing there
Its dangerous for the unaware. If you get caught in the wrong neighborhood chances are you could end up on a milkcarton.

When I lived in San Francisco, I felt that way about the parts of the Tenderloin and Bay View, hence never walked through either.

Of course, there's something wrong with it. I note that Oakland is sh** and Assface does nothing to defy the point. But I know he's probably more of a net wanker than an actual street thug and that he's actually just talking. And I never even said that I walked through the streets of Oakland in the first place (like he stated I said). I drove through some rough parts, and there was no way in hell I was getting out of my car. Hell, I was scared enough of being in the wrong place at the wrong time for a stray bullet to be coming through my window. And I been in LA plenty of times, and I've never quite felt like that there.

As for your Detroit stuff; well, I have a hard time imagining it being worse than the Oakland parts I saw; but who knows. Certainly there are stories of both towns. And for the record, I've never been to Detroit. If I was the person that Ass Face is pretending, I'd say I have been; but I haven't. I ain't going to Detroit without cause either. It ain't exactly a vacation destination. Though, I was considering a ski trip in Michigan back when I was living out in the Midwest.

I guess I shouldn't be shocked same here in Detroit. it's why I don't go anywhere near it unless I'm going to a tiger game Ryan or Red Wings game or some other event downtown but I stay clear of 75% of Detroit now that my grandma is died. that crazy old lady stay there until she was 92. got mugged in their seventies and eighties and still stay ed
Sounds like she was pretty safe. Probably some knuckleheads that mugged her. Once you are a consistent part of the scenery you are safe. We had a couple of white kids in our neighborhood and nothing ever happened to them.
the neighbors were nice. I grew up with kids that still lived there when she died. my favorite were boonie choochoo and Man.

but actually she was the longest living person in that neighborhood it was once an all white neighborhood and she was the only white you didn't move soon she was a fixture in the neighborhood. some scumbag kid

Of course, there's something wrong with it. I note that Oakland is sh** and Assface does nothing to defy the point. But I know he's probably more of a net wanker than an actual street thug and that he's actually just talking. And I never even said that I walked through the streets of Oakland in the first place (like he stated I said). I drove through some rough parts, and there was no way in hell I was getting out of my car. Hell, I was scared enough of being in the wrong place at the wrong time for a stray bullet to be coming through my window. And I been in LA plenty of times, and I've never quite felt like that there.

As for your Detroit stuff; well, I have a hard time imagining it being worse than the Oakland parts I saw; but who knows. Certainly there are stories of both towns. And for the record, I've never been to Detroit. If I was the person that Ass Face is pretending, I'd say I have been; but I haven't. I ain't going to Detroit without cause either. It ain't exactly a vacation destination. Though, I was considering a ski trip in Michigan back when I was living out in the Midwest.

You've Never Been To Oakland, asswipe.

When I lived in San Francisco, I felt that way about the parts of the Tenderloin and Bay View, hence never walked through either.
I cant remember the name of the area in SF where the pro am league used to be but it was pretty rough as well. My first girlfriend was from Bay View.

we just bought property up near Boyne Mountain that's probably where you were going to go. you'd be surprised my boss is from England and he takes visitors and friends from back home down to Detroit all the time just do the Renaissance Center and Jose Luis Cobo Arena. you just wouldn't want to pull off on the wrong exit. my grandmother's neighborhood like it that bad to the seventies when I live there but it did turn off light before the 1980s it was a rough neighborhood for 30 plus years. hard to imagine it is more dangerous now that was the last time I was there 5 years ago but I hear it is here in the news all the time. we were lucky as a family nothing ever happened to any of us going there my grandma was insane for staying there so long. anyways I feel I have a badge of honor I went to an all black school only 3 of us whites in the entire school how many white people can say that?

same with Eminem. nine mile Ferndale or something like that i grew up 6 mile and evergreen. everyone knows the dividing line 8 mile biatch

And you say this based on what now? The fact that you misread sh** and all you have is a piddly come-on?

If you were at the Arena for a convention, then you are a dense idiot for not figuring out how to take BART to downtown or uptown, which are only a few minute ride away.

So, are You Are An Idiot, I suppose I can believe you actually were in Oakland and were TOO STUPID to figure out where the good stuff is.

we just bought property up near Boyne Mountain that's probably where you were going to go. you'd be surprised my boss is from England and he takes visitors and friends from back home down to Detroit all the time just do the Renaissance Center and Jose Luis Cobo Arena. you just wouldn't want to pull off on the wrong exit. my grandmother's neighborhood like it that bad to the seventies when I live there but it did turn off light before the 1980s it was a rough neighborhood for 30 plus years. hard to imagine it is more dangerous now that was the last time I was there 5 years ago but I hear it is here in the news all the time. we were lucky as a family nothing ever happened to any of us going there my grandma was insane for staying there so long. anyways I feel I have a badge of honor I went to an all black school only 3 of us whites in the entire school how many white people can say that?

Yea, it was some place up north I foggily recall. I was surprised cos the elevation ain't that high. But if flat Minnesota has a slope, then I knew Michigan certainly must've had some runs, then.

Yea, I've taught in a school like the one you described. It was a crazy!

And you say this based on what now? The fact that you misread sh** and all you have is a piddly come-on?

If you were at the Arena for a convention, then you are a dense idiot for not figuring out how to take BART to downtown or uptown, which are only a few minute ride away.

So, are You Are An Idiot, I suppose I can believe you actually were in Oakland and were TOO STUPID to figure out where the good stuff is.
The dumbass didnt know he could walk over to BART and be downtown in a matter of minutes. Thats how I know he was lying.

you know why were talking s***? Because there's nothing on TV. I'm watching hockey won nothing boring

Difference between shit talking and making an ass out of one's self though. Ass Face is just that desperate to get something on me for all the times I exposed him.
When was that? I dont recall ever talking to you to be honest. I usually remember people that have something on the ball. You must have exposed yourself to some old ladies and got confused.

Forum List

Back