🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NBC cuts to golf from Jan. 6 hearing coverage

Once again, they have a signed contract so say they would carry the US Open, plus it is just that the US open.

Then when you add in the extra drama of the players leaving for the LIV this is must see TV for any actual golf fan...and there are a lot of us

So, if someone had made an attempt on the President's life, you think they still would've shown the US Open instead of switching to nonstop coverage of an assassination attempt?

Gotcha'...

Is Nazi Piglosi's Clown Show still on? I thought the season was over.

So, if someone had made an attempt on the President's life, you think they still would've shown the US Open instead of switching to nonstop coverage of an assassination attempt?

Gotcha'...

I would assume that the contact, like all such contracts, has clauses written into it which stipulate when they can switch away from it without penalty.

Kind of cute how the people that pretend to care about honor and responsibility are whining like 3 year olds about NBC following its obligations.

This is what being a mindless partisan sheep does to people, they are devoid of any sort of consistency.

Have you been in cryogenic storage for the past 25 years? In modern broadcasting, companies operate multiple brands on multiple simultaneous channels. This has made the old practice of "special reports" displacing regular coverage obsolete. NBC, for example, also has MSNBC and CNBC, which are both dedicated news channels. These are where special news events would be covered. Not on the flagship channel.

Is Nazi Piglosi's Clown Show still on? I thought the season was over.

To be honest, I was rather surprised to find it out was still going on as well, had no idea till this thread popped up

To be honest, I was rather surprised to find it out was still going on as well, had no idea till this thread popped up
Which means not only is nobody watching, the Clowns aren't breaking any new news.

What a flop.

Have you been in cryogenic storage for the past 25 years? In modern broadcasting, companies operate multiple brands on multiple simultaneous channels. This has made the old practice of "special reports" displacing regular coverage obsolete. NBC, for example, also has MSNBC and CNBC, which are both dedicated news channels. These are where special news events would be covered. Not on the flagship channel.

So you don't think an attempt on the President's life wouldn't go to the flagship channels?

It absolutely would. And it would because far more Americans are likely to have their televisions tuned into their local NBC affiliate at any given time than MSNBC.

That's neither here nor there, though. I just think it's funny that the democrat dog and pony show got preempted by Phil Mickelson...

So you don't think an attempt on the President's life wouldn't go to the flagship channels?

It absolutely would. And it would because far more Americans are likely to have their televisions tuned into their local NBC affiliate at any given time than MSNBC.

That's neither here nor there, though. I just think it's funny that the democrat dog and pony show got preempted by Phil Mickelson...
An attempt on a SC Justice's life didn't make most of those channels.

Wow, that is sort of like predicting it will be hot in July in the mid-west.

What amazing skills you have :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok:
Many of the board Dimwingers were predicting this would lead to Trump being locked up. Seems my skills are way better than any board Dimwinger.

They'd do a cutaway, direct people to MSNBC for continued coverage, then return to regularly scheduled programming. Look man, this is standard 21st century life. I know from your racist attitudes that you've developmentally stuck in the 1950, but at least keep up with the technology, will ya?

What next? Are you going to tell me that DSLRs are a sacrilege and autofocus is for weaklings and the lazy?

They'd do a cutaway, direct people to MSNBC for continued coverage, then return to regularly scheduled programming. Look man, this is standard 21st century life. I know from your racist attitudes that you've developmentally stuck in the 1950, but at least keep up with the technology, will ya?

And I can tell from your idiot attitudes that you're a dipshit.

See? I can do it, too...

What next? Are you going to tell me that DSLRs are a sacrilege and autofocus is for weaklings and the lazy?

Huh?

Forum List

Back