NBC News: Trump Ordered Flag at Half Staff to Honor Hitler

Trump has ordered the American flag flown at half-staff until August 8.

8/8? And the eighth letter of the alphabet is H, which stands for Hitler. 88 = Heil Hitler.

Who said the Left are insane?

NBC News contributor reveals that Trump has ordered flags flown at half-staff to honor Adolf Hitler
What a fucking tool!!!!!!

It's difficult to believe that these people are getting away with this.

I think they need to raid MSNBC and CNN and look for crimes.....the way Robert Mueller raided Manafort and Michael Cohen.

THaGzej.png

The left is getting desperate the election is almost here and they have no one and no winning strategy. What else can you do but try and fan what little fire of hate you can?

8/8? And the eighth letter of the alphabet is H, which stands for Hitler. 88 = Heil Hitler.

NBC News contributor reveals that Trump has ordered flags flown at half-staff to honor Adolf Hitler
He said no such thing, as you well know, he simply pointed out the significance of 88 to scum like you.
Talking about the insane.

He said no such thing, as you well know, he simply pointed out the significance of 88 to scum like you.
I’m a history sleuth, WW2 one of my fortes. Never heard of 88.

Only dogs hear dog whistles.

Comcast owns NBC, and MSNBC. They are backing Biden financially, and in other ways. Of course they will demonize Trump 24/7. Total PROPAGANDA as are most of the other Media outlets.

No. .... He simply pointed out his warped way of thinking. Disturbed individuals shouldn't be allowed to own guns or comment on the news.

I’m a history sleuth, WW2 one of my fortes. Never heard of 88.

Only dogs hear dog whistles.

I'd heard of it but this garbage is beyond the pale of stupidity

It is fascinating that when bozo's go out and so unabashedly blame the president for mass shootings, his poll numbers go up!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. Guys like Beto and Booker look like cartoon characters with the over the top rhetoric, like something right out of a B movie it looks so staged. These people just don't understand the art of politics.......you don't want the public perceiving you as falling all over yourself just to score political points. People then just tune out the others presenting more reasonable positions.

Doy

America is run by Hitler which is why people steal kids to come up from Latin America and we need to be disarmed. Yeah, winning ticket for Soros's Fascist democrat Party

Forum List

Back