NBC: North Dakota and NY Having Same # of Senators Must Change

Yeah, that was kind of the point. His views have changed. Exactly when it was convenient.
Oh, kinda like Dear Leader and Hildabeest "evolved" on the gay marriage thing.....I get it now.

Actually, I would say that Clinton flip-flopped, like she has on just about everything her entire life. Except for being married to Bill. Why, of all things, make that the one thing on which she stays consistent? Stupid bitch.

Yeah, that was kind of the point. His views have changed. Exactly when it was convenient.
Oh, kinda like Dear Leader and Hildabeest "evolved" on the gay marriage thing.....I get it now.

Of course they did it for political convenience; however, I think Obama always supported gay marriage, but was too much of a pussy to admit it in 2008. Just a hunch.

Of course they did it for political convenience; however, I think Obama always supported gay marriage, but was too much of a pussy to admit it in 2008. Just a hunch.
Exactly....Though Trump's original tweet is cryptic, because the EC is bad for democracy....That's the point.....That said, I do understand the original intent of it.

Actually, I would say that Clinton flip-flopped, like she has on just about everything her entire life. Except for being married to Bill. Why, of all things, make that the one thing on which she stays consistent? Stupid bitch.
Just as I figured....It's (D)ifferent when your team does it.

Democrats are not my team. Now go back to school and learn some reading comprehension because I just blasted Clinton for being a flip flopper and called her a stupid bitch.

Wake me up when we enhance the 17th century constitution with a stupid electoral college.

Dilanian sounds likes a moron. Take heart in knowing that his suggestion is highly improbable of coming to fruition. Besides, the Connecticut Compromise is one of the more ingenious aspects of our Constitution .
/----/ I never knew that. Thanks.
Connecticut Compromise
The Connecticut Compromise was an agreement that large and small states reached during the Constitutional Convention of 1787 that in part defined the legislative structure and representation that each state would have under the United States Constitution.More at Wikipedia

Wake me up when we enhance the 17th century constitution with a stupid electoral college.
/-----/ 1776 was in the 18th Century. The 1600s were the 17th Century.
Geeeeeze.
idiot award.jpg

That's true, because we don't live in a mob-rule type of democracy. The electoral college is great for a constitutional republic, which is what we are.

Yes, that’s what he must have meant the day Obama was re-elected. lol

Every country is entitled to their mistakes. We made ours but we rectified it by electing Trump. :biggrin:

Not when it comes to the debt. The actual greatest threat to the survival of our nation.
You do realize that the debt is far too large to be ever to be paid off?

Forum List

Back