NBC: North Dakota and NY Having Same # of Senators Must Change

Dilanian sounds likes a moron. Take heart in knowing that his suggestion is highly improbable of coming to fruition. Besides, the Connecticut Compromise is one of the more ingenious aspects of our Constitution .

Yeah, it sounds like propaganda for low info voters that never understood it or weren't paying attention in jr. high.

Either that, or maybe they don't teach the great compromise in public school anymore? :dunno:

I know there was some issues with slaves being counted as 3/5's, so they may just want to stay away from that whole issue b/c of the whole pc movement these days. That could explain the ignorance?

The left wants change the rules any time they lose...I think its time to remove democrats from any seat of power..

View attachment 221397

:lol:
His views have changed... but you knew that before you posted it... Yes it is true Trump was a clueless democrat... Then he grew up and used his brain...

His views changed after he won, in other words when he lost he wanted to change the rules...just like you noted that Left does.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The left wants change the rules any time they lose...I think its time to remove democrats from any seat of power..

View attachment 221397

His views have changed... but you knew that before you posted it... Yes it is true Trump was a clueless democrat... Then he grew up and used his brain...
Trump WAS clueless?

C'mon man.. . .

Face it, he is just faking this whole thing as he goes along. If something doesn't work and get the results he wants, he stops, fires someone, and tries someone or something new.

He didn't really know shit about government before he started, not even the basics. Not even sure he knew the courts were more a part of the government than the press before he started.

I agree with NBC. Let's repeal the 17th amendment and return
the electing of senators to the state legislatures.

Then we'd have 60 GOP senators right now.

They will always try to change what doesn't favor them.... It just bites then in the ass later. Reid changed the Senate rules..we
Now have Kavanaugh. We wouldn't otherwise.

What we learn from this is that lefty is never interested in functionality he is only interested in control.

Jo

Last edited:
Dilanian sounds likes a moron. Take heart in knowing that his suggestion is highly improbable of coming to fruition. Besides, the Connecticut Compromise is one of the more ingenious aspects of our Constitution .

Yeah, it sounds like propaganda for low info voters that never understood it or weren't paying attention in jr. high.

Either that, or maybe they don't teach the great compromise in public school anymore? :dunno:

I know there was some issues with slaves being counted as 3/5's, so they may just want to stay away from that whole issue b/c of the whole pc movement these days. That could explain the ignorance?

They still teach all of this stuff in public schools. Whether the students retain the subject matter or not is a different matter. Sadly, far too many Americans are woefully ignorant of history and civics. Hell, I bet more than half can't tell the difference between a philodendron and a filibuster. :lol:

Something needs to be done about the left. We laugh now, but they always eventually get their way.

Ever notice that?

They still own the culture. Know that.

Wake me up when we enhance the 17th century constitution with a stupid electoral college.

If you believe the constitution was ratified in the 17th century, it's best to let you keep sleeping. The way your leftist masters want.

Democrats’ latest excuse: Blame the Constitution

The disenchantment with the Senate is a function of the left’s preference for coastal rule. It wants California to have the whip hand in our national life. But why should Los Angeles and San Francisco have an outsized role in governing distant, rural parts of the country, with which they have no sympathy?

Remaking the Senate is a fantasy, regardless. The Constitution says the arrangement is un-amendable, stipulating in Article 5 setting out the amendment process that “no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage in the Senate.” Even if this language can be struck by amendment anyway, it would require the assent of some smaller states that wouldn’t be enamored with reducing their own relative power so California can have more.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/08/democrats-latest-excuse-blame-the-constitution
/

Wake me up when we enhance the 17th century constitution with a stupid electoral college.

If you believe the constitution was ratified in the 17th century, it's best to let you keep sleeping. The way your leftist masters want.

Democrats’ latest excuse: Blame the Constitution

The disenchantment with the Senate is a function of the left’s preference for coastal rule. It wants California to have the whip hand in our national life. But why should Los Angeles and San Francisco have an outsized role in governing distant, rural parts of the country, with which they have no sympathy?

Remaking the Senate is a fantasy, regardless. The Constitution says the arrangement is un-amendable, stipulating in Article 5 setting out the amendment process that “no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage in the Senate.” Even if this language can be struck by amendment anyway, it would require the assent of some smaller states that wouldn’t be enamored with reducing their own relative power so California can have more.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/08/democrats-latest-excuse-blame-the-constitution
/
/---/ Ever notice our Republic is always under attack either by armed conflict from external enemies or internal ones like Liberal DemocRATs?
iu

For those who deleted their FB accounts .

Look at his retort ... Just no, wow so sophisticated.

When another Twitter user responded to Dilanian's claim to point out it's possible such rhetoric – saying the values in higher population states like New York should have more influence – leads to polarization, Dilanian rebuffed him, saying "Yeah, no."

"This attitude of intellectual superiority over the ‘flyover' states, with no understanding of the needs of the millions of Americans who raise the food you eat and make the goods you depend on, is exactly why we're in this polarized predicament," Marcus Anderson responded to Dilanian, who disagreed.

NBC Reporter: North Dakota, New York Having Same Number of Senate Votes ‘Has to Change’
/----/ "the millions of Americans who raise the food you eat and make the goods you depend on,"
Libs say we don't need farms. We can get our food from the supermarket.
Flea-borne typhus spreads across Los Angeles...

They still teach all of this stuff in public schools. Whether the students retain the subject matter or not is a different matter. Sadly, far too many Americans are woefully ignorant of history and civics. Hell, I bet more than half can't tell the difference between a philodendron and a filibuster. :lol:
How about both?

CleverCommonFirecrest-small.gif

For those who deleted their FB accounts .

Look at his retort ... Just no, wow so sophisticated.

When another Twitter user responded to Dilanian's claim to point out it's possible such rhetoric – saying the values in higher population states like New York should have more influence – leads to polarization, Dilanian rebuffed him, saying "Yeah, no."

"This attitude of intellectual superiority over the ‘flyover' states, with no understanding of the needs of the millions of Americans who raise the food you eat and make the goods you depend on, is exactly why we're in this polarized predicament," Marcus Anderson responded to Dilanian, who disagreed.

NBC Reporter: North Dakota, New York Having Same Number of Senate Votes ‘Has to Change’
Sore loser, sounds like to me.

View attachment 221397

Trump WAS clueless?

C'mon man.. . .

Face it, he is just faking this whole thing as he goes along. If something doesn't work and get the results he wants, he stops, fires someone, and tries someone or something new.

He didn't really know shit about government before he started, not even the basics. Not even sure he knew the courts were more a part of the government than the press before he started.
Trump is a business man... You don't keep doing stupid or you go out of business.. But the left cant come to grips with that.. Thats why Obama added 10 trillion dollars to our debt...

View attachment 221397

/----/ And he was correct. The EC would bring the end to any democracy. Fortunately, we live in a Republic.
I think Trump fully understood his history. He was playing dem idiots like a fine tuned fiddle... They just cant grasp basic concepts like the Electoral College keeping populations centers from running roughshod over the rest of us...

View attachment 221397

Trump WAS clueless?

C'mon man.. . .

Trump is a business man... You don't keep doing stupid or you go out of business.. But the left cant come to grips with that.. Thats why Obama added 10 trillion dollars to our debt...

And why Trump added 1.27 trillion in a single year in the middle of an economic boom, the 2nd largest year to year jump in the deficit in the history of our country.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back