NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

Those Southerners who were born 'and marinated' in racism…..'they just have to die."

And this is a bad thing, why?

Tell us, as a black woman yourself, what qualifies Oprah?

26220012_1431172570345387_6040794177768196943_n.jpg

By your standards, the same thing that qualifies Trump. She's a successful businesswoman and media personality.

The difference is, she didn't have as many failures as Trump had.

LOL, I'm not a Trump guy. You? You're a Dem guy no matter WHO it is. Oprah will make you "feel" good Joey, you poor snowflake.

By your standards, the same thing that qualifies Trump. She's a successful businesswoman and media personality.

The difference is, she didn't have as many failures as Trump had.

Let's check.

Under Obama:

"In a stunning Tuesday report, Gallup CEO and Chairman Jim Clifton revealed that “for the first time in 35 years, American business deaths now outnumber business births.”Clifton says for the past six years since 2008, employer business startups have fallen below the business failure rate, spurring what he calls “an underground earthquake” that only stands to worsen as lagging U.S. Census data becomes available.
“Let’s get one thing clear: This economy is never truly coming back unless we reverse the birth and death trends of American businesses,” writes Clifton." "Economic Death Spiral: More American Businesses Dying Than Starting - Breitbart

Under Trump:

"'The engine of the economy roared back to life': US small-business confidence hit a record high in 2017
· The small-business optimism index from the National Federation of Independent Businesses came in at 104.9 in December.

· The index's average monthly reading last year was 104.8, the highest for any year in the history of its survey.

· Both the NFIB's CEO and its chief economist attributed the boost in confidence to policy changes under the Trump administration." 'The engine of the economy roared back to life': US small-business confidence hit a record high in 2017

I just wanna remind you, my motto is "I'm not happy until you're not happy."

The idiot Democrats need to put forth some candidates with ideas and experience.

Why. YOur side didn't do that. They just nominated a celebrity retard and your chuckleheads voted for him because he done be on the TV, Cleetus.
You've got me confused with somebody else, lightweight... go back and look at the original... it was an Equal Opportunity bashing.

Me... I voted for Competent Sane Corruption rather than Incompetent Unstable Corruption... just like you did.

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”

Oh brother... what dirt do you have on Oprah...Haaa Haaa...? Nothing!

An aspiring actress says Harvey Weinstein used Oprah Winfrey and Naomi Campbell to dupe her into thinking he would help her with her career — only to use her for sex.

British actress Kadian Noble said Tuesday she was head-over-heels impressed when she first met Weinstein at an event in London because he was hanging out with model Campbell and had megastar Oprah “swinging off his arm.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actress-harvey-used-oprah-and-naomi-to-seduce-me/

Oprah-kissed-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg
How would Oprah know? Do you think Harvey Weinstein tried to get into her pants? LOL It's the fault of laws that silence victims forcing them to remain silent. Notice Trump trying to make more of those anti defamation laws to further attack victims who speak up!
They all knew... They made fucking jokes about it on TV yet not one and that includes oh saintly racist Oprah did a FUCKING THING. instead they helped in the crime.

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

An aspiring actress says Harvey Weinstein used Oprah Winfrey and Naomi Campbell to dupe her into thinking he would help her with her career — only to use her for sex.

British actress Kadian Noble said Tuesday she was head-over-heels impressed when she first met Weinstein at an event in London because he was hanging out with model Campbell and had megastar Oprah “swinging off his arm.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actress-harvey-used-oprah-and-naomi-to-seduce-me/

How would Oprah know? Do you think Harvey Weinstein tried to get into her pants? LOL It's the fault of laws that silence victims forcing them to remain silent. Notice Trump trying to make more of those anti defamation laws to further attack victims who speak up!
They all knew... They made fucking jokes about it on TV yet not one and that includes oh saintly racist Oprah did a FUCKING THING. instead they helped in the crime.

Post a clip of Oprah joking about it. Had anyone confided in Oprah that Harvey Weinstein attacked them?

Try going to police & report that you herd a joke about someone molesting someone else, but no victim has ever admitted it to you. LOL

Today your hero Trump was on TV threatening anyone who speaks out with his new powerful libel & slander laws he wants to create. Yet you felt the need to come here & do the same to Oprah without a shred of evidence. Pardon me for not considering anything you ever have to say!

Last edited:
LOL, I'm not a Trump guy. You? You're a Dem guy no matter WHO it is. Oprah will make you "feel" good Joey, you poor snowflake.

Actually, I voted for every Republican candidate up until McCain.

Here's the thing, I don't know if she'd make a good president or not, but you guys really lowered the standard on the job with Trump. She starts out with the advantage of being "Not a crazy person".

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Post a clip of Oprah joking about it. Had anyone confided in Oprah that Harvey Weinstein attacked them?

Try going to police & report that you herd a joke about someone molesting someone else, but no victim has ever admitted it to you. LOL

Today your hero Trump was on TV threatening anyone who speaks out with his new powerful libel & slander laws he wants to create. Yet you felt the need to come here & do the same to Oprah without a shred of evidence. Pardon me for not considering anything you ever have to say!
Awww look at you try spin my post. I didnt say Oprah made the jokes i said the rotten degenerate culture she is queen of did. Also ignoring the yeats and years she kissed up a Harvey shows her true colors aswell seeing as she could buy and sell the fat fuck. Nope he was fine with her as lomg as the fat white boy voted slave owner and gave money to her pet politicians.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

The only celebrity I would ever vote for President would be Neil deGrasse Tyson and not because he's a celebrity, but because he's a scientist. We need a scientist as President. Someone who elevates facts and evidence above emotion and lies. Science doesn't lie.

make-america-smart-again-t-shirt-textual-tees.png

The only celebrity I would ever vote for President would be Neil deGrasse Tyson and not because he's a celebrity, but because he's a scientist. We need a scientist as President. Someone who elevates facts and evidence above emotion and lies. Science doesn't lie.

make-america-smart-again-t-shirt-textual-tees.png
We need a scientist President? You’ll vote for Dr. Joseph Mengele? Shiro Ishii was interesting. He amputated limbs and attached them elsewhere to see what would happen.

We need a scientist President? You’ll vote for Dr. Joseph Mengele? Shiro Ishii was interesting. He amputated limbs and attached them elsewhere to see what would happen.

So here's your sophistry coming through.

I didn't say I'd vote Mengele (though you would since he shares most of your values), I said I'd vote Neil deGrasse Tyson.

You voted and support a reality TV star. When that ship goes down, it's gonna take you down with it. We will remember what you did and what you said here. More importantly, you'll remember it.

Everyone should pay special attention to the type of sophistry Weatherman exercises here; it's intellectual dishonesty at its worst.

Thing is, Weatherman, I remember you. I remember you from the days of the Yahoo Message Boards. Remember those? Specifically the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict board and the Iraq War board. So I remember you were one of Bush the Dumber's biggest cheerleaders. I remember you full-throatedly supporting the Iraq War. I remember you celebrating Bush the Dumber's housing market. I remember all of it. How could I forget? You made a lasting impression.

So since I'm familiar with you and your tactics, I can easily identify your sophistry because I saw it before.

Everyone should pay special attention to the type of sophistry Weatherman exercises here; it's intellectual dishonesty at its worst.

Thing is, Weatherman, I remember you. I remember you from the days of the Yahoo Message Boards. Remember those? Specifically the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict board and the Iraq War board. So I remember you were one of Bush the Dumber's biggest cheerleaders. I remember you full-throatedly supporting the Iraq War. I remember you celebrating Bush the Dumber's housing market. I remember all of it. How could I forget? You made a lasting impression.

So since I'm familiar with you and your tactics, I can easily identify your sophistry because I saw it before.
Been kicking your virtual ass for years.

Keeps getting easier.

Especially Jew hating Islamo loving bigots like you.

Been kicking your virtual ass for years.

By supporting Bush, his housing market, and the Iraq War?

So all this time when you said you never supported Bush...that was bullshit, wasn't it? So why did you lie about it? Did you not think anyone would remember?

So since you support Bush, supported the Iraq War, and supported the housing bubble, what the fuck makes you think you have credibility on, well, anything today?

Especially Jew hating Islamo loving bigots like you.

I'm Jewish.

Forum List

Back