NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

I agree, the Great Recession was caused by Democrats.

So then Bush didn't produce any growth, Bush lost jobs, and trickle-down tax cuts didn't deliver on any of the promises made of them.

So since that's all true according to you, why the fuck would any of your policy have credibility today?

Iraq was a good thing poorly executed.

No, it wasn't. Not at all. It was executed exactly how Conservatives execute poorly conceived plans; poorly. It was never going to succeed because it was a fucking stupid idea in the first place. And you still refuse to admit that. It's sad.

“Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.This much we pledge -- and more.”President Kennedy

"Saddam is a threat to the United States" - George W. Bush
“Al Queda is in Iraq”
-Hillary Clinton

“When I left office Ira had WMDs”
- President Clinton

It would be great if she were as well spoken politically as obama and Bill Clinton were. Hillary sucked. I’ll admit it now
Hillary was simply boring. She pretty much had no charisma. That was her main problem.
She had no platform. Neither does Oprah

YOu know what Oprah's platform is. Same as Obama and Hillary's.

You didn't care what Rubio or Kasich or Christie or Carson or Huckabee or Bush or Cruz' platform was. You knew they were all the same right?

But Trump was a little more liberal than they were. He pretended to care about the middle class and he said he would raise taxes on the rich. That's how he won swing voters. Of course he lied but you fucks don't care. But those swing voters care. They are mad and not going to vote this year or 2020.

It would be great if she were as well spoken politically as obama and Bill Clinton were. Hillary sucked. I’ll admit it now
Hillary was simply boring. She pretty much had no charisma. That was her main problem.

You didn't care what Rubio or Kasich or Christie or Carson or Huckabee or Bush or Cruz' platform was. You knew they were all the same right?

But Trump was a little more liberal than they were. He pretended to care about the middle class and he said he would raise taxes on the rich. That's how he won swing voters. Of course he lied but you fucks don't care. But those swing voters care. They are mad and not going to vote this year or 2020.
Yeah, all those bonuses, raises and reduced taxes because of Trump has the voters mad as hell.

Yep. Obama even declared Iraq was won. Then he went on a full out effort for his terrorist comrades.

When did he declare that? Wasn't it Bush who signed the SOFA? Why did he sign that?
You are one of my worst students.

Barack Obama declares Iraq war a success

Actually, Obama never declared victory as you claimed in the first post.

From your link......................pay attention to the part that is underlined.......

But the president, who came to power promising to end the war, said that for all the suffering, the result was success.

"We knew this day would come. We've known it for some time. But still there is something profound about the end of a war that has lasted so long," said Obama. "It's harder to end a war than begin one. Everything that American troops have done in Iraq - all the fighting, all the dying, the bleeding and the building and the training and the partnering, all of it has landed to this moment of success."

Obama's studiously avoided declaring victory or the hubris of his predecessor, George Bush, who paraded under a banner proclaiming "Mission Accomplished" just as the worst of the killing in Iraq was about to begin. But the president said that the US has left Iraq better than it found it.

Yep. Obama even declared Iraq was won. Then he went on a full out effort for his terrorist comrades.

When did he declare that? Wasn't it Bush who signed the SOFA? Why did he sign that?

From your link......................pay attention to the part that is underlined.......

But the president, who came to power promising to end the war, said that for all the suffering, the result was success.

"We knew this day would come. We've known it for some time. But still there is something profound about the end of a war that has lasted so long," said Obama. "It's harder to end a war than begin one. Everything that American troops have done in Iraq - all the fighting, all the dying, the bleeding and the building and the training and the partnering, all of it has landed to this moment of success."

Obama's studiously avoided declaring victory or the hubris of his predecessor, George Bush, who paraded under a banner proclaiming "Mission Accomplished" just as the worst of the killing in Iraq was about to begin. But the president said that the US has left Iraq better than it found it.

For all practical purposes "the war is over" =declaring victory

unless of course you are suggesting that Obama was saying "we lost, the war is over?"

He said the Iraq war was over, Dufus.

Explain that to my buddies over there right now in combat.

Yeah, all those bonuses, raises and reduced taxes because of Trump has the voters mad as hell.

Ha! Was I lying? Even Republican Gov. Rick Snyder admits that Trumps tax plan is going to raise state taxes. Told you so

Gov. Rick Snyder says the federal tax overhaul will cause residents' state income taxes to increase,

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...-keep-us-tax-overhaul-from-hiking-state-taxes

God I'm smart.

unless of course you are suggesting that Obama was saying "we lost, the war is over?"

We did lose Iraq. We have to come to terms with that as a nation. It starts by first admitting the invasion was a stupid idea built entirely on lies and bullshit.

I'm open to forgiving people for supporting that war in 2002-3; I can understand the thinking of why would the President lie about something so serious like Iraq WMDs and imminent threats? So I get it. At the time, we were still running scared from 9/11 and people trusted Bush and the Conservatives, who took that trust and abused it by pushing Iraq lies.

We know now not to trust Conservatives when they tell us things. Lesson learned, and is applied in practice. I no longer trust anything Conservatives say.

Gov. Snyder, Michigan treasurer warn taxes will rise under Trump tax overhaul

Gov. Snyder, Michigan treasurer warn taxes will rise under Trump tax overhaul

This Trump tax bill is going to cost the middle class big. Maybe not right away but over time. So the rich will make out great but in 8 years we will be worse off. So maybe this tax bill will help Republicans in 2020 but probably not in 2024.

This Trump tax bill is going to cost the middle class big. Maybe not right away but over time. So the rich will make out great but in 8 years we will be worse off. So maybe this tax bill will help Republicans in 2020 but probably not in 2024.

It'll cost the middle class as early as January 2019 when automatic PayGo cuts to Medicare and Medicaid take effect (Becuase the tax plan balloons the deficit up to $1T), and suddenly the cost of nursing home care, prescription drugs, convalescent and hospice care all spike upward. Seniors aren't going to be able to afford those cost increases...so their families will have to pitch in.

So great, you got an $80/bi weekly increase to your after-tax income. Too bad your insurance premiums rose 10% and you now have to shell out cash to keep mom and dad in a Nursing Home where they can get the 24/7 trained medical care they need that you aren't qualified to provide.

Ha! Was I lying? Even Republican Gov. Rick Snyder admits that Trumps tax plan is going to raise state taxes. Told you so

Gov. Rick Snyder says the federal tax overhaul will cause residents' state income taxes to increase,

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...-keep-us-tax-overhaul-from-hiking-state-taxes

God I'm smart.
Trump has the power to change the taxes States charge!
Is there nothing this incredible man can’t do!

God I'm smart.

Everyone remember this post...because in about three years, Weatherman's going to be saying he never liked Trump, never supported him, and was never a Conservative.

We did lose Iraq. We have to come to terms with that as a nation. It starts by first admitting the invasion was a stupid idea built entirely on lies and bullshit.

I'm open to forgiving people for supporting that war in 2002-3; I can understand the thinking of why would the President lie about something so serious like Iraq WMDs and imminent threats? So I get it. At the time, we were still running scared from 9/11 and people trusted Bush and the Conservatives, who took that trust and abused it by pushing Iraq lies.

We know now not to trust Conservatives when they tell us things. Lesson learned, and is applied in practice. I no longer trust anything Conservatives say.
How come you didn’t know that Obama said we won the Iraq war?

God I'm smart.

Everyone remember this post...because in about three years, Weatherman's going to be saying he never liked Trump, never supported him, and was never a Conservative.
How much did he make Jerry Brown raise Calif taxes, Dufus?

Because he didn't say that. In fact, he did the exact opposite.

Why did Hillary lie about AQ in Iraq and Bill lie about WMDs being in Iraq while Bush was Prez?

Dance boy, dance!

God I'm smart.

How much did he make Jerry Brown raise Calif taxes, Dufus?

CA is doing fine. Better than every single Red State.

And I can say with 99.99999% certainty that by this date in 2020, you'll be saying you never supported Trump. Or your profile will just disappear and a new one will pop up that suspiciously sounds like you.

Because he didn't say that. In fact, he did the exact opposite.

So Obama declared we lost when he said the war was over?

DANCE BOY DANCE!

Forum List

Back