NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

It would be great if she were as well spoken politically as obama and Bill Clinton were. Hillary sucked. I’ll admit it now
Hillary was simply boring. She pretty much had no charisma. That was her main problem.
She had no platform. Neither does Oprah

YOu know what Oprah's platform is. Same as Obama and Hillary's.

You didn't care what Rubio or Kasich or Christie or Carson or Huckabee or Bush or Cruz' platform was. You knew they were all the same right?

But Trump was a little more liberal than they were. He pretended to care about the middle class and he said he would raise taxes on the rich. That's how he won swing voters. Of course he lied but you fucks don't care. But those swing voters care. They are mad and not going to vote this year or 2020.
Yeah, all those bonuses, raises and reduced taxes because of Trump has the voters mad as hell.

Ha! Was I lying? Even Republican Gov. Rick Snyder admits that Trumps tax plan is going to raise state taxes. Told you so

Gov. Rick Snyder says the federal tax overhaul will cause residents' state income taxes to increase,

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...-keep-us-tax-overhaul-from-hiking-state-taxes

God I'm smart.

Ha! Was I lying?

Yes, you were lying.

Gov. Rick Snyder said Thursday that the federal tax bill will cause Michigan residents' state income taxes to increase, and he is committed to ensuring that taxpayers ultimately do not have to pay more.

The tax legislation, which President Donald Trump is expected to sign, will eliminate the $4,050 personal exemption. That is an issue because Michigan lets people claim a $4,000 exemption for each exemption taken on their federal return.

Yeah, it would be impossible for Michigan to let people claim a $4000 personal exemption for each person in the household, to replicate the old federal exemption. DERP!

Yeah, all those bonuses, raises and reduced taxes because of Trump has the voters mad as hell.

Ha! Was I lying? Even Republican Gov. Rick Snyder admits that Trumps tax plan is going to raise state taxes. Told you so

Gov. Rick Snyder says the federal tax overhaul will cause residents' state income taxes to increase,

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...-keep-us-tax-overhaul-from-hiking-state-taxes

God I'm smart.
Trump has the power to change the taxes States charge!
Is there nothing this incredible man can’t do!

Everyone remember this post...because in about three years, Weatherman's going to be saying he never liked Trump, never supported him, and was never a Conservative.
How much did he make Jerry Brown raise Calif taxes, Dufus?

CA is doing fine. Better than every single Red State.
Why are you afraid to tell us how the President Now has the authority to raise state taxes?

Oh yeah, more leftist BS.

Why did Hillary lie about AQ in Iraq and Bill lie about WMDs being in Iraq while Bush was Prez?Dance boy, dance!

Because they were relying on the information Bush was giving them.

Your argument seems to be that everyone should know better than to trust what Bush and the Conservatives say. And I agree with that 100% and it's precisely why I don't trust you people today.

This Trump tax bill is going to cost the middle class big. Maybe not right away but over time. So the rich will make out great but in 8 years we will be worse off. So maybe this tax bill will help Republicans in 2020 but probably not in 2024.

This Trump tax bill is going to cost the middle class big.

Prove it with specifics.

God I'm smart.

Everyone remember this post...because in about three years, Weatherman's going to be saying he never liked Trump, never supported him, and was never a Conservative.

Why are you afraid to tell us how the President Now has the authority to raise state taxes?

is NBC aware of how old Oprah is? a bit too old to be President!,,she should be moving to "The Villages" by 2019!:iagree:

Why did Hillary lie about AQ in Iraq and Bill lie about WMDs being in Iraq while Bush was Prez?Dance boy, dance!

Your argument seems to be that everyone should know better than to trust what Bush and the Conservatives say. And I agree with that 100% and it's precisely why I don't trust you people today.
President Bill Clinton took advice from Bush on national security issues while Bill was in office?

Keep going, this is really good.

This Trump tax bill is going to cost the middle class big. Maybe not right away but over time. So the rich will make out great but in 8 years we will be worse off. So maybe this tax bill will help Republicans in 2020 but probably not in 2024.

This Trump tax bill is going to cost the middle class big.

Prove it with specifics.
People making more income pay more in taxes. Duh.

will cause residents' state income taxes to increase,”

Tell us about the Presidents new powers over how much States tax their citizens.

is NBC aware of how old Oprah is? a bit too old to be President!,,she should be moving to "The Villages" by 2019!:iagree:

Actually, Oprah is 63, and Trump is currently 71. Should we move Trump to "The Villages" now?

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”

At least they have standards, unlike the Orange Buffoon. That aside, Oprah is a different kettle of fish compared to The Idiot in Chief. She's smart, intelligent, easy going, generally calm under fire, empathetic, and knows how to run a business without having to file for Chapter 11 six times.

However, I think having a celebrity as a president just doesn't work. Mind you, it is also the ultimate play in the land where the almighty dollar is king.

Actually, Oprah is 63, and Trump is currently 71. Should we move Trump to "The Villages" now?
She’d be 67 when sworn in.
Be interesting to hear her answer on some hypotheticals. Like what if NK launched a nuke attack, Russia invaded the Balkins, China invaded Taiwan.

Like Carson. I don’t think she’s got it in her to respond correctly.

At least they have standards, unlike the Orange Buffoon. That aside, Oprah is a different kettle of fish compared to The Idiot in Chief. She's smart, intelligent, easy going, generally calm under fire, empathetic, and knows how to run a business without having to file for Chapter 11 six times.

However, I think having a celebrity as a president just doesn't work. Mind you, it is also the ultimate play in the land where the almighty dollar is king.
Standards?
Like national debt?
Russia being friend or foe?

Can you name a Dem agenda that has not flip flopped in the past decade?

Be interesting to hear her answer on some hypotheticals. Like what if NK launched a nuke attack, Russia invaded the Balkins, China invaded Taiwan.

So what if she'd be 67 when sworn in? She'd still be 4 years younger than Trump when he took over.

And.................unlike Trump, I actually think that Oprah would be smart enough to listen to her security advisors and would actually read the daily briefings.

L

Trump always had a policy to put in place. Tell me Oprah’s

So what if she'd be 67 when sworn in? She'd still be 4 years younger than Trump when he took over.

And.................unlike Trump, I actually think that Oprah would be smart enough to listen to her security advisors and would actually read the daily briefings.
I’m so old I remember when celebrity billionaires were not qualified to be POTUS.

You mean to say that Oprah spent thirty years at the heart of gossip in Hollywood and she didn't know her main boy was porking anything in skirt? Now that's what I call an Intel FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..........................or liar.

Greg

[
Standards?
Like national debt?

I don't have a problem with people changing their minds. Actually, I don't trust people who are stuck in their ways. You see people changing their minds about something as a bad thing. But what if they have received new information, or have a different slant on something? Being stuck in yours ways is not a good thing. It is a Conservative mantra for sure. That is why you are a conservative. You like to conserve things the way they are. Just bear in mind, if conservatives had gotten their way back in the time of Washington you'd still have muskets, the horse and cart, no roads or sewerage systems. Conservatives are always stuck in the past.

Who knows what her policies are. She hasn't said squat about running. It is the media that is speculating.
As for Trump having policies, RATFLMAO!! Is that what you call them? I call them "The first thing that comes into his vacant melon" are what his policies are.

Who knows what her policies are. She hasn't said squat about running. It is the media that is speculating.
As for Trump having policies, RATFLMAO!! Is that what you call them? I call them "The first thing that comes into his vacant melon" are what his policies are.
LOL, she’s already our president. If she has no policy, what is she going to do?

[
Standards?
Like national debt?

I don't have a problem with people changing their minds. Actually, I don't trust people who are stuck in their ways. You see people changing their minds about something as a bad thing. But what if they have received new information, or have a different slant on something? Being stuck in yours ways is not a good thing. It is a Conservative mantra for sure. That is why you are a conservative. You like to conserve things the way they are. Just bear in mind, if conservatives had gotten their way back in the time of Washington you'd still have muskets, the horse and cart, no roads or sewerage systems. Conservatives are always stuck in the past.
Changing ones mind because of logic is one thing.

Democrats only change for power.

Forum List

Back