NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”

Oh brother... what dirt do you have on Oprah...Haaa Haaa...? Nothing!

An aspiring actress says Harvey Weinstein used Oprah Winfrey and Naomi Campbell to dupe her into thinking he would help her with her career — only to use her for sex.

British actress Kadian Noble said Tuesday she was head-over-heels impressed when she first met Weinstein at an event in London because he was hanging out with model Campbell and had megastar Oprah “swinging off his arm.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actress-harvey-used-oprah-and-naomi-to-seduce-me/

Oprah-kissed-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg
How would Oprah know? Do you think Harvey Weinstein tried to get into her pants? LOL It's the fault of laws that silence victims forcing them to remain silent. Notice Trump trying to make more of those anti defamation laws to further attack victims who speak up!

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

An aspiring actress says Harvey Weinstein used Oprah Winfrey and Naomi Campbell to dupe her into thinking he would help her with her career — only to use her for sex.

British actress Kadian Noble said Tuesday she was head-over-heels impressed when she first met Weinstein at an event in London because he was hanging out with model Campbell and had megastar Oprah “swinging off his arm.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actress-harvey-used-oprah-and-naomi-to-seduce-me/

How would Oprah know? Do you think Harvey Weinstein tried to get into her pants? LOL It's the fault of laws that silence victims forcing them to remain silent. Notice Trump trying to make more of those anti defamation laws to further attack victims who speak up!
Fonda, Streep, etc said they all knew. Actress says Oprah sent her to him to be raped.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Fonda, Streep, etc said they all knew. Actress says Oprah sent her to him to be raped.
So you can't back up your lie that Oprah knew?

Do you support Trump attacking those who speak up?

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Lizzie isn’t running.
Oprah is your worst nightmare.
A real billionaire, stable, smart and quick as a whip. Everything Trump is not.
Black vote would come out in Barack Obama numbers.
Trump would crush her in the debates even if he were new to politics again.

She is an idiot who has been propped up by idiots who think shows like “ The View” are accurate political insight.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Lizzie isn’t running.

She is an idiot who has been propped up by idiots who think shows like “ The View” are accurate political insight.
That's why parties have there debates & primaries. They will determine if she is brilliant or not.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Lizzie isn’t running.

That's why parties have there debates & primaries. They will determine if she is brilliant or not.
Nobody who wins the Democratic nomination in this day and age will be anything resembling “brilliant”.

The average Democrat is not only not brilliant, they are also actively pursuing the destruction of knowledge and truth.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Lizzie isn’t running.

Nobody who wins the Democratic nomination in this day and age will be anything resembling “brilliant”.

The average Democrat is not only not brilliant, they are also actively pursuing the destruction of knowledge and truth.
The average political hacks on both sides are idiots. However just because someone disagrees with your ideology don't mean they are wrong or lying.

Last edited:

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Lizzie isn’t running.

Just because someone disagrees with your idology,
My “ideology” is the pursuit of absolute truth.

I stopped taking Democrats seriously when they threw men, Christians and white people under the bus in the name of “progressivism”.

Maybe it is time for a strong woman to kick the corruption to the curb... Americans are sick of the weasles .. I hope that she doesn't lean too far left.

Pretty sure that Ope is fairly center left.
Absolutely sure that she's rational and sane and surer yet that unlike tRump, she's an honest to God self-made billionaire.

Left 2016: “Trump has no business running for POTUS, he has no experience in politics. You can’t run a country like a business!”

Left 2018: “Oprah 2020!”
Wow - You speak for the entire left! Glad you don't sound like a crackpot. LOL

Racism is wrong wherever it comes from...

But there is no doubt in my mind that Blacks

are more Racist than Whites.

No one is responsible for the sins of their father.

Like someone said before obama had an opportunity

like no other to bring some racial harmony...

But instead he chose to stir the Racist pot because

he is a Racist himself....Slavery was wrong and

I am sure those slave owners are burning in hell

were they belong....None of us can change the past...

The present and the future are all we have and we

should all strive to make the best of it.

Unlike obama I don't think Oprah is that Racist...

Cool story, thanks for the double line break gramps.

I try to make it simple for fools like you dip shit....

Left 2016: “Trump has no business running for POTUS, he has no experience in politics. You can’t run a country like a business!”

Left 2018: “Oprah 2020!”

It was the right and far left that said that Predfan..Many moderates were the ones who got him to be taken seriously.

True, there were a lot of neocons saying that back then but they aren’t the ones crying for Oprah to run.

Forum List

Back