NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

Unifier?

Republicans are the home of the KKK, the Alt Right, Nazi's, the Aryan Nation, and White Nationalists.

A black, woman "unifier" may bring normal people together, but not Republicans. For obvious reasons. It it's not obvious, let me know and I'll explain it.

Unifier?

Republicans are the home of the KKK, the Alt Right, Nazi's, the Aryan Nation, and White Nationalists.

A black, woman "unifier" may bring normal people together, but not Republicans. For obvious reasons. It it's not obvious, let me know and I'll explain it.
lol. Come on Dean ALL Republicans are White Supremacists? You are an educated man, you cannot believe that.

yes the whites/Rs are so bad
blacks commit at much higher rates:
murders
hate crimes
rapes
crime
so the Dems are the home of murderers/rapists/criminals
you have a very laughable thesis

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”

Oh boy, free cars for everyone. All resource intensive battery power. Guess I better sell my old Chevy's.
What about trump? You get a tax break the rich get a tax break.

But you and I will pay for it

Basic principle of a trickle down economy is fewer taxes on business creates GDP. GDP means wealth & jobs that creates more tax revenue sources, etc. What's better, 50% tax on an income of $100, or 20% on an income of $300?

Last edited:
Racism is wrong wherever it comes from...

But there is no doubt in my mind that Blacks

are more Racist than Whites.

No one is responsible for the sins of their father.

Like someone said before obama had an opportunity

like no other to bring some racial harmony...

But instead he chose to stir the Racist pot because

he is a Racist himself....Slavery was wrong and

I am sure those slave owners are burning in hell

were they belong....None of us can change the past...

The present and the future are all we have and we

should all strive to make the best of it.

Unlike obama I don't think Oprah is that Racist...

Cool story, thanks for the double line break gramps.

Oprah had an opportunity to be a unifier and was for a while with her TV show. She transcended race because she didn't make herself and her show out to be about race.
But she blew it when she endorsed obama because of his ostensible blackness and has now further alienated people with her race and gender bigotry-driven diatribe. Democrats love it because they are the party of segregation and bigotry.
But assimilated Americans now see Oprah for the racist, sexist fraud she is.

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Oh boy, free cars for everyone. All resource intensive battery power. Guess I better sell my old Chevy's.
What about trump? You get a tax break the rich get a tax break.

But you and I will pay for it

Basic principle of a trickle down economy is fewer taxes on business creates GDP. GDP means wealth & jobs that creates more tax revenue sources, etc. What's better, 50% tax on an income of $100, or 20% on an income of $300?
Let’s try it your way for 8 Year’s and see. So far so good. Is it worth trump no

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

I see no proof that NBC ever made such a statement.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

I see no proof that NBC ever made such a statement.
Just the tweet right? Lol

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Oh brother... what dirt do you have on Oprah...Haaa Haaa...? Nothing!

Let's see....she brought women to see Harvey Weinstein and her academy for girls in Africa has had sex scandals. There may be more if we dig.
As for her personally, seeing Trump's face for four years will be bothersome, but that ugly cow's face in ours daily in the news for four years would be nauseating.
If the left wants to put up a black woman for president, they could at least pick one that's photogenic, perhaps, Halle Berry, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, or Nikki Minaj.
any links to these nuggets from anything reputable?
Huffington Post, ABC News, New York Daily News, etc., etc..

Forum List

Back