NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

Easily my biggest disappointment of his presidency.

The most qualified person we've ever had to really tackle the race issue chose instead to vote "present".
Trump is doing a much better job

Let the Dirt Begin!
SCANDAL: OPRAH’S WORLD DEPOPULATION SCHEME DASHES PRESIDENTIAL HOPES
Oprah met secretly with Soros, Rockefeller to discuss population reduction
I respect and admire her for what she is, but I do NOT under any circumstances want another President with no prior statesman/leadership experience. This current train wreck is enough.
Why is having a career politician a requirement for some people?
This country needs the next President to be a quiet leader who assuages everyone, mends fences, builds bridges, and keeps QUIET. No stirring up anyone, black white rich poor left right NO ONE. This morning for some reason I was seriously mourning that we didn't have Kasich right now at the helm. He is such a friendly guy, soothing as vaseline, but he knows how to schmooze the pols and get what he needs to get the job done. Bipartisan-ly. We need that so bad right now.
I don't want any inspiration, or any big promises or anything but a quiet, thoughtful LEADER next time around.

Actually, Oprah was able to build a multi-billion dollar company (unlike Trump who just inherited money) and she probably has a much better handle on issues.

She'd probably put together a better team than Trump has.
Did she own the first network that decided to put her on camera? If not, then she was also handed millions to start her empire.

I would vote for Oprah if I thought she could educate and slow down the high rates of violence and crime from the black community

But like Obama, I think she would make things worse
she's a bigger racist than Obama

I would think vote Oprah, because I think she could lead to more Whites being more educated, and reactionary towards Blacks.
What would Oprah tell the white people about blacks that we don't already know?
FYI. SobieskiSavedEurope is an open racist who wants to promote all white societies. He is probably trying to make the point that Oprah as president would polarize whites and blacks and strengthen the Pro-white nationalists. He is a waste of breath to talk to unless you feel like making somebody look foolish. In that case, go for it!

The media is the one having a field day with Potus Oprah.
Recognizing someones ability or intelligence isnt "worshiping" them . Thats pretty messed up thinking.

Try actually reading and comprehending will ya? The comment was made that she would be a better PRESIDENT than Trump. Frankly I think THAT'S 'pretty messed up thinking.'

Let the Dirt Begin!
SCANDAL: OPRAH’S WORLD DEPOPULATION SCHEME DASHES PRESIDENTIAL HOPES
Oprah met secretly with Soros, Rockefeller to discuss population reduction
I respect and admire her for what she is, but I do NOT under any circumstances want another President with no prior statesman/leadership experience. This current train wreck is enough.
Why is having a career politician a requirement for some people?
This country needs the next President to be a quiet leader who assuages everyone, mends fences, builds bridges, and keeps QUIET. No stirring up anyone, black white rich poor left right NO ONE. This morning for some reason I was seriously mourning that we didn't have Kasich right now at the helm. He is such a friendly guy, soothing as vaseline, but he knows how to schmooze the pols and get what he needs to get the job done. Bipartisan-ly. We need that so bad right now.
I don't want any inspiration, or any big promises or anything but a quiet, thoughtful LEADER next time around.
Stirring people can be part of a leaders job.

If Oprah became President, all the big fat black women would become even more rude

I would think vote Oprah, because I think she could lead to more Whites being more educated, and reactionary towards Blacks.

Obama lead to a lot more racism.... Just think what Oprah would do...
The racism is still there, what it did was motivate people to speak out and act out their frustrations....It's still there and saying it has gone away is just denial, plain and simple....

Obama lead to a lot more racism.... Just think what Oprah would do...
The racism is still there, what it did was motivate people to speak out and act out their frustrations....It's still there and saying it has gone away is just denial, plain and simple....

Whatever increases racism is ideal.

Forum List

Back