NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

You know, I'm not overly fond of Oprah, but I do think she is smart enough to do a better job than Trump. She came up from poverty, became a television reporter, and then leveraged that into becoming one of the most well known talk show hosts, and then built a television empire.

my pet rabbit is smart enough to do a better job than Donald. but you happen to be correct as to the rest.

Your pet rabbit is not President...moron.

You know, I'm not overly fond of Oprah, but I do think she is smart enough to do a better job than Trump. She came up from poverty, became a television reporter, and then leveraged that into becoming one of the most well known talk show hosts, and then built a television empire.

my pet rabbit is smart enough to do a better job than Donald. but you happen to be correct as to the rest.

did I say he was?

dumbass.

I wan to see the primary debates.....Warren, Biden, Sanders and Oprah......how would she handle getting attacked?
would she attack back?
how dirty would she play?

and of course, skeletons in the closet

She didn't say her rabbit was president, she said that her rabbit was smarter than Trump. Not much for reading comprehension, are you?

She didn't say her rabbit was president, she said that her rabbit was smarter than Trump. Not much for reading comprehension, are you?

apparently, my pet rabbit is smarter than old leo boy, too.

Ahhh....A true believer....:suck: an Oprah worshipper.....:thewave:

Like it or not, the first campaign issue would be truth in advertising.

Oprah-No-Makeup.jpg
Idiot isn’t smart enough to know the picture on the right was a very young Oprah.

Uhh, no. I watched Oprah now and then at WJZ in Baltimore in the late 70s.

Here she is -

oprah.jpg

oprah%2B1.jpg

Ahhh....A true believer....:suck::thewave:

Again...............you're not much for reading comprehension are you? At the very beginning of my post, I said that I'm not overly fond of Oprah, so how does that make me a "true believer"? If I was a true believer in Oprah, I wouldn't have said anything about not liking her.

And...............the rest of my post is absolutely true. She came up from nothing and managed to build a television empire around her brand, unlike Trump who was born to wealth and was given a million dollar loan by his father.

Her comment didn't deserve comprehension. It was moronic and still is. Now you sound moronic.

One of Weinstein’s accusers said that Oprah took her to Weinstein to have sex in exchange for stardom.
LIIAR!
That is a Limbaugh LIE.
What Nobel actually said was she ASSUMED Weinstein could help her after SEEING Oprah and Campbell with Weinstein at a London event. She never said Oprah took her to Weinstein, that is a lie fabricated by your lying scum MessiahRushie.

I don't listen to Rush, I have a job. Oprah and Naomi did introduced her.
LIAR!

Lol, really? Coming from you that probably means it's the truth and is damaging to your argument. No one lies like the left, not even close.

Again...............you're not much for reading comprehension are you? At the very beginning of my post, I said that I'm not overly fond of Oprah, so how does that make me a "true believer"? If I was a true believer in Oprah, I wouldn't have said anything about not liking her.

And...............the rest of my post is absolutely true. She came up from nothing and managed to build a television empire around her brand, unlike Trump who was born to wealth and was given a million dollar loan by his father.

You think she is smart enough to 'do a better job than Trump"....That makes you an Oprah worshiper.

And....So fucking what? She has no platform, no message, no nothing...other than constantly supporting victim hood. You don't even wait to hear her her positions, etc. before summarily decreeing that she would somehow 'do a better job than Trump.' That is pure belief....nothing more.

You think she is smart enough to 'do a better job than Trump"....That makes you an Oprah worshiper.

And....So fucking what? She has no platform, no message, no nothing...other than constantly supporting victim hood. You don't even wait to hear her her positions, etc. before summarily decreeing that she would somehow 'do a better job than Trump.' That is pure belief....nothing more.

Hey, there are a LOT of people that I think are smarter than Trump. And, the reason I said I think she would be better than Trump is because she actually knows what it takes to start from the bottom and achieve success and fame. Trump claims to have hit a home run when he was born on third base. And yes, she DOES have a platform. It's called her television empire and the Oprah network. But, keep up with the blind partisanship if that is what suits you.

Hey, there are a LOT of people that I think are smarter than Trump. And, the reason I said I think she would be better than Trump is because she actually knows what it takes to start from the bottom and achieve success and fame. Trump claims to have hit a home run when he was born on third base. And yes, she DOES have a platform. It's called her television empire and the Oprah network. But, keep up with the blind partisanship if that is what suits you.

A LOT of people thought they were smarter than Trump.....Funny NONE of them became POTUS. A talk show is not a platform. She has given no reason to vote for her for President. I will say that may change IF she decides to run but, there is no way one can logically say she would be better than Trump right now. HEY...if she does run she can save tons of money by using the old Obama 'O' bumper stickers.....:badgrin:

Billionaires Try to Shrink World’s Population, Report Says
Billionaires Try to Shrink World’s Population, Report Says

"The New York meeting of billionaires Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, David Rockefeller, Eli Broad, George Soros, Ted Turner, Oprah, Michael Bloomberg and others was described by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as an informal gathering aimed at encouraging philanthropy. Just a few billionaires getting together for drinks and dinner and a friendly chat about how to promote charitable giving.

There was no agenda, we were told. And no plan for a follow-up meeting. . . "

<snip>

". . . But some right-leaning blogs have started attacking the billionaires as forming a kind of secret sterilization society or giant ATM to fund abortions. It fed into time-honored fears of the rich using their wealth to reshape mankind in its preferred image. Some are raising the specter of eugenics. . . . "

The question is, can you really trust a eugenicist that doesn't even believe in having children of her own? How much do you think she cares for yours?
Wonder why Trump’s not on that list. Probably because he’s not a billionaire nor has any interest in helping people.

It's clear you either didn't read, or didn't understand what that piece of information was telling you.

Being part of an elite confab that has as it's goal eugenics and genocide is not really, in most folks view, "helping people." That is why the meeting was kept on the DL.

I wan to see the primary debates.....Warren, Biden, Sanders and Oprah......how would she handle getting attacked?
would she attack back?
how dirty would she play?

and of course, skeletons in the closet
for all we know, Oprah probably thinks Putin is actually contemplating invading Korea

The media is the one having a field day with Potus Oprah.
Recognizing someones ability or intelligence isnt "worshiping" them . Thats pretty messed up thinking.

I would vote for Oprah if I thought she could educate and slow down the high rates of violence and crime from the black community

But like Obama, I think she would make things worse

Forum List

Back