NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

One of Weinstein’s accusers said that Oprah took her to Weinstein to have sex in exchange for stardom.
LIIAR!
That is a Limbaugh LIE.
What Nobel actually said was she ASSUMED Weinstein could help her after SEEING Oprah and Campbell with Weinstein at a London event. She never said Oprah took her to Weinstein, that is a lie fabricated by your lying scum MessiahRushie.

I don't listen to Rush, I have a job. Oprah and Naomi did introduced her.
LIAR!

The Trump campaign ad just writes itself....

rs_1024x759-140117100209-634.oprah-winfrey-harvey-weinsten-critics-choice-011614.jpg
Another mind numbingly stupid thread of yours.
Almost everyone in Hollywood and beyond has had some contact with Weinstein. Showing Oprah or anyone else in pictures with him shows you’re a desperate little troll. He’s persona non gratis right now in Hollywood while you still support the serial sex offending president. That’s on you.
Everyone at the Golden Globes knew what was going on for years so they’re all a bunch of hypocrites.
If there is one thing you know about is being a hypocrite.
Linking Oprah to Weinstein is intellectually lazy since she no longer has anything to do with him along with everyone in the entertainment business.
You are truly an ideologue if you believe for one second the Queen of Show Business didn’t know what was going on.
Pretends he knows Oprah’s deepest thoughts.
You VOTED for a serial sex offender and you diss Oprah for “ knowing.”
You KNEW too.

Oprah is the antiTrump.
Stable, sane, a real billionaire, has her own network that trump could only dream about, is a philanthropist, genuinely cares about people,
Doesn’t act like a spoiled child, etc etc etc
And her network is bleeding money.
And Trump can’t get a loan in America because he’s such a bad risk.

That’s why he was forced to kiss putin’s ass to get loans from him..and why he won’t put in sanctions against Russia. Talk about a conflict of interest.

Don Jr. : We get all our money from Russia.

Funny not ONCE has anyone heard you critique your Russian whore.
Wonder why.

Oprah is the antiTrump.
Stable, sane, a real billionaire, has her own network that trump could only dream about, is a philanthropist, genuinely cares about people,

Your hysterical hatred of Trump is noted.

Beyond that, his platform was the best offered for America and Americans.

Get back to me when we see where Oprah is on the issues.

The fear of the most popular woman in the world is palpable in this thread.
Funny the right wing smear machine is out in force with Oprah just CONSIDERING a presidential run.
That’s a whole lot of fear.

Are you really pretending that it is odd for right leaning posters to be against a potential left leaning political candidate?

Try to be less dishonest.

Ivanka : I love Oprah and respect her for what’s she’s doing for women’s rights.

Trump: I’d have Oprah on my ticket in a NY minute.

Trump whores : We don’t like Oprah. We’re scared of having another black person in the WH.

Ivanka : I love Oprah and respect her for what’s she’s doing for women’s rights.

Trump: I’d have Oprah on my ticket in a NY minute.

Trump whores : We don’t like Oprah. We’re scared of having another black person in the WH.

We don't like liberals.

What part of that was hard for you to understand?

You race baiting piece of shit.

The Trump campaign ad just writes itself....

rs_1024x759-140117100209-634.oprah-winfrey-harvey-weinsten-critics-choice-011614.jpg
Almost everyone in Hollywood and beyond has had some contact with Weinstein. Showing Oprah or anyone else in pictures with him shows you’re a desperate little troll. He’s persona non gratis right now in Hollywood while you still support the serial sex offending president. That’s on you.
Everyone at the Golden Globes knew what was going on for years so they’re all a bunch of hypocrites.
Linking Oprah to Weinstein is intellectually lazy since she no longer has anything to do with him along with everyone in the entertainment business.
You are truly an ideologue if you believe for one second the Queen of Show Business didn’t know what was going on.
You KNEW too.
And your proof?
Oh! That’s right, in your world accusation equals guilt.

Oprah is the antiTrump.
And her network is bleeding money.
And Trump can’t get a loan in America because he’s such a bad risk.

That’s why he was forced to kiss putin’s ass to get loans from him..and why he won’t put in sanctions against Russia. Talk about a conflict of interest.

Don Jr. : We get all our money from Russia.

Funny not ONCE has anyone heard you critique your Russian whore.
Wonder why.
I will comment on mullahs before I comment on Putin.

You KNEW too.
And your proof?
Oh! That’s right, in your world accusation equals guilt.

Unless the accused is a good lefty. Then different rules apply.

Of course everyone knew about it. All of his victims got together to talk about it and support each other. He had a lot of victims. Oprah knew, they all knew. Oprah was an enabler.

`
"Clinton called Trump “totally unqualified,” while an op-ed from the New York Times editorial board, headlined “Why Donald Trump Should Not Be President,” pointed out that the GOP candidate “has no experience in national security.” Three days after the election, Vox ran a piece headlined, “Donald Trump is the only U.S. president ever with no political or military experience.”

Well, dear liberals and Democrats, guess what? President Winfrey would be the second such president. Is this really what most Americans want or what the United States government needs? Another clueless celebrity in possession of the nuclear codes? Another billionaire mogul who doesn’t like paying taxes in charge of the economy? And how would it be anything other than sheer hypocrisy for Democrats to offer an unqualified, inexperienced presidential candidate to the American electorate in 2020, given all that they said about Trump in 2016?

Granted, Oprah isn’t a raging narcissist or a racist bigot; she doesn’t have ties to white nationalists, isn’t accused of colluding with a foreign government, and hasn’t been caught on tape admitting to sexual assault. Oprah would be a far superior, smarter, and more stable president than Trump in every imaginable way. But that, of course, is a low, low bar".
- Source
`
`

All this talk about a president Oprah is rather stupid and once again proves that Americans across the board, are being dumbed down and are severely lacking in critical thinking skills. They are more captivated and moved by style or form, over substance. They like to be entertained, not challenged. They react with almost child-like emotional frenzy to short term stimuli without considering the long term ramifications.

Oprah is an admirable person with many good qualities but IS NOT, presidential material.
Oprah would be a far superior, smarter, and more stable president than Trump in every imaginable way. But that, of course, is a low, low bar".

That pretty much is correct.

Do we want another entertainer as President- even one that is more capable than Trump? I don't think so. We have better candidates.

But if I were left with only two viable choices- Trump or Oprah- I would pick Oprah in a heartbeat.

Oprah said that she wishes that all of the old racist would just die, which would mean that she is suicidal

Actually, Oprah was able to build a multi-billion dollar company (unlike Trump who just inherited money) and she probably has a much better handle on issues.

She'd probably put together a better team than Trump has.

Harvey Weinstein for the "Status of Women" Portfolio?

Greg

26195531_1921677917859686_8029076827516585164_n.jpg

as opposed to the genital grabbing admitted sexual predator who likes watching 15 year old girls get undressed.

quiet, loon.

and for the umpteenth time....

171009110559-harvey-weinstein-donald-trump-2009-super-tease.jpg

now be quiet

Don't look like The Donald is Wet'n'Sliming old Harvey!!!

Greg

Actually, Oprah was able to build a multi-billion dollar company (unlike Trump who just inherited money) and she probably has a much better handle on issues.

She'd probably put together a better team than Trump has.

Harvey Weinstein for the "Status of Women" Portfolio?

Greg

26195531_1921677917859686_8029076827516585164_n.jpg

as opposed to the genital grabbing admitted sexual predator who likes watching 15 year old girls get undressed.

quiet, loon.

and for the umpteenth time....

171009110559-harvey-weinstein-donald-trump-2009-super-tease.jpg

now be quiet

Don't look like The Donald is Wet'n'Sliming old Harvey!!!

Greg

unsurprisingly, that went right over your head. but please, you defend the trump trolls all you want, greg. maybe one day you'll actually make a legitimate point.

If Oprah is elected....do we all get new cars?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back