NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

'Harvey Weinstein and Oprah Winfrey are good friends, will that hurt her when she runs in 2020'

That depends - Was she a 'victim' or an 'enabler'?

I think they should run Oprah (to lose). I'm not a big fan of T-rump but anything is better than chopping off little boys' dicks, deranged men in women's bathrooms or fatherless/motherless "marriage"...

The problem with the left isn't their candidate. Hillary should have won. The problem with the left is the platform they attach to their candidate. Their middle ranks scatter to the right from such onerous and frankly bizarre mandates. Just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck out there bizarre.

Oprah is the antiTrump.
Stable, sane, a real billionaire, has her own network that trump could only dream about, is a philanthropist, genuinely cares about people,
Doesn’t act like a spoiled child, etc etc etc

A handful bankrupt businesses out of hundreds of businesses, not bad.
The best businessmen have failed only to succeed. Obviously you don’t understand business
Obviously you don't know Trumps history of being a scumbag snake. I think it's funny you elected a snake to clean up the swamp. LOL. Fucking idiots. No wonder America is shit.

Luckily for me I make more than most of you stupid cock suckers.

Its too bad that you voted for O twice and left this country in such horrid shape. It will take a few years to clean up the stench and stain that was left by O.
Yes we know your right wing position on this but it's really bullshit.

Funny, Bush handed Obama the greatest recession since the great depression and you didn't get it. And now you want to pretend Obama handed Trump a mess? What mess? List the problems so we can track how when and if Trump fixes them.

Record welfare, 8 trillion in debt, 6 trillion in QE to wall street, record low gdps in the history of the united states, high unemployment for minorities, record numbers not working, perpetual never ending wars, failed policies ie stimulus, obamacare etc and the list goes on and on. This was your man.

The National Debt is/was $19 trillion. Lets see what it is when Trumps done.

Oh, and are you aware you are being misleading?

Donald Trump Says U.S. Never Hit 3% GDP Growth Under Obama — But It's Misleading

But the comparison that he made is somewhat misleading. President Trump compared annual GDP growth in the Obama era to quarterly GDP growth in a three month period. And quarterly GDP often isn’t a good indicator for how much an economy will produce over the year, with quarterly GDP growth often differing significantly from the year’s overall GDP growth.

Take the Obama era for example. Between 2009 and 2016, GDP growth reached at or above 3% on a quarterly basis about eight times.

GDP growth rose as high as 2.9% under Obama, but never breached 3% on an annual basis

While its possible for President Trump to reach a 3% annual growth rate for 2017, most forecasters see GDP growth remaining modest over the next three years. Economists surveyed by Bloomberg expect GDP growth the hit 2.1% this year, 2.3% in 2018, and 2.1% in 2019.

The White House appears to be counting on 3% annual GDP growth to fund its tax cuts. The problem is, it’s unclear why the country, and indeed many developed nations, are growing more slowly than before.

Did Trump hit 3% growth in 2017?
if he didn't i'll just find an article that says it's misleading.

seems to work for you.

'Harvey Weinstein and Oprah Winfrey are good friends, will that hurt her when she runs in 2020'

That depends - Was she a 'victim' or an 'enabler'?
Neither.
She was a victim of sexual assault while trump is a serial sex offender.

View attachment 170749 I can see why trump whores are so scared of Oprah.
The world is watching the mental decline of this historically unpopular president in real time while one of the most successful and popular women in the world is considering a run for the presidency..

Back in 1999 when trump had all his faculties he wanted Oprah on his presidential ticket.
Read the Larry King interview above of Trump’s glowing praise of Oprah.

Just yesterday while trying unsuccessfully to defend himself from being crazy he said he “ became president last year ON HIS FIRST TRY.” Just another lie from the President Crazypants.
anyone who consistently refers to people who don't think like themselves "whores" isn't worth listening to for an opinion.

Rosie O Donnell said that "Everyone knew".

Everyone in Hollywood did. Watch Seth McFarlane joke about it in 2013.

They all knew but Hollywood is without morals. Occasionally leftists purge each other is all. Now that he has fallen they pretend to have always hated him.

Last edited:
After telling the world for two years how Donald Trump is an idiot billionaire entertainment personality clown not qualified to run or be POTUS, the Democrats have done a 180 and are now ecstatic about an their own entertainment star possibly running for president. Amazing.

Does OPRAH! really want to risk her popularity and face the dirt and the hate that will come should she run for president? I don't think so. What would happen to her business interests? Her business is based entirely upon the likability of her name. Running for Prez is a lose-lose for her.
The Dems realize now that the POTUS race is a popularity contest, no political experience required. And she has more actual money than Trump, better TV ratings, she's smarter and way more likeable. And Trump once wanted her as his VP. And she kills the woman vote. GOP is rightly worried, but Trump probably doesn't want another term anyways, as he didn't seem to want the first one either, lol.
And unlike Trump, she has the entire media covering for her. Yesterday media outlets such as CNN were even making recommendations for her campaign.

I don't know enough about her to know if she is a megalomaniac attention whore like Trump, that would be the only motivation.
She's a lesbian, and Steadman is her beard. :biggrin:
You’re an asshole but thanks for showing everyone just how scared you are of a brilliant black woman possibly running for president.

I'd rather this one run.

condoleezza-rice-1037f8bf-665b-4603-8c8c-350dae86b6a2.jpg

b
I won't vote for her unless she claims she likes to grope men's penises, and brags that she can do it because she's a rich and powerful celebrity.
She kissed Harvey Weinstein. Does that count?

no, moron. that isn't even funny as a troll joke.

wackjob.

View attachment 170749 I can see why trump whores are so scared of Oprah.
The world is watching the mental decline of this historically unpopular president in real time while one of the most successful and popular women in the world is considering a run for the presidency..

Back in 1999 when trump had all his faculties he wanted Oprah on his presidential ticket.
Read the Larry King interview above of Trump’s glowing praise of Oprah.

Just yesterday while trying unsuccessfully to defend himself from being crazy he said he “ became president last year ON HIS FIRST TRY.” Just another lie from the President Crazypants.
anyone who consistently refers to people who don't think like themselves "whores" isn't worth listening to for an opinion.

you mean like your fellow trrumpscum have called me slut and c**t?

The fear of the most popular woman in the world is palpable in this thread.
Funny the right wing smear machine is out in force with Oprah just CONSIDERING a presidential run.
That’s a whole lot of fear.

Watch (((Weinstein))) explain how his daughter Emma is the reason he is such a rabid Hillary supporter.

BA11274C-F571-416B-A406-396C997459DA.jpeg
Rosie O Donnell said that "Everyone knew".

Everyone in Hollywood did. Watch Seth McFarlane joke about it in 2013.

Thanks for the example of Seth bringing to light Weinstein’s crimes.

Guess what Ivanka loves Oprah and just came out in support of her.
Back in 1999 before Trump had dementia he also spoke of the brilliance and power of Oprah.

The Dems realize now that the POTUS race is a popularity contest, no political experience required. And she has more actual money than Trump, better TV ratings, she's smarter and way more likeable. And Trump once wanted her as his VP. And she kills the woman vote. GOP is rightly worried, but Trump probably doesn't want another term anyways, as he didn't seem to want the first one either, lol.
And unlike Trump, she has the entire media covering for her. Yesterday media outlets such as CNN were even making recommendations for her campaign.

I don't know enough about her to know if she is a megalomaniac attention whore like Trump, that would be the only motivation.
You’re an asshole but thanks for showing everyone just how scared you are of a brilliant black woman possibly running for president.

I'd rather this one run.

b
I won't vote for her unless she claims she likes to grope men's penises, and brags that she can do it because she's a rich and powerful celebrity.

wackjob.
It's hilarious as a matter of fact.
Oprah-kissed-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg

She criticized the President of the United States but not her sexual abusing H'wood buddies. She is Hillary in a bad wig.

I'd rather this one run.

b

wackjob.

more hilarious than Donald hugging Weinstein, trash?

I'd rather this one run.

b

wackjob.

more hilarious than Donald hugging Weinstein, trash?
Not as hilarious as Oprah pimping rape victims for Weinstein.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actress-harvey-used-oprah-and-naomi-to-seduce-me/

Forum List

Back