NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”
Remember you pretended Trump the billionaire who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth was your man of the people? Oprah wasn't born rich so she can relate to the people. Is Trump relating to anyone but racists and rich people?
The loopy kunt got rich from exploiting fucked up people... lol
And trump got rich not paying contractors and filing bankruptcy
A handful bankrupt businesses out of hundreds of businesses, not bad.
The best businessmen have failed only to succeed. Obviously you don’t understand business
Obviously you don't know Trumps history of being a scumbag snake. I think it's funny you elected a snake to clean up the swamp. LOL. Fucking idiots. No wonder America is shit.

Luckily for me I make more than most of you stupid cock suckers.
Lol
The swamp is the deep state/career politicians... it can be nothing else

47BC7459-A6B5-4D0C-9C97-C411D96BFE3B.jpeg
The best businessmen have failed only to succeed. Obviously you don’t understand business
Obviously you don't know Trumps history of being a scumbag snake. I think it's funny you elected a snake to clean up the swamp. LOL. Fucking idiots. No wonder America is shit.

Its too bad that you voted for O twice and left this country in such horrid shape. It will take a few years to clean up the stench and stain that was left by O.
Yes we know your right wing position on this but it's really bullshit.

Funny, Bush handed Obama the greatest recession since the great depression and you didn't get it. And now you want to pretend Obama handed Trump a mess? What mess? List the problems so we can track how when and if Trump fixes them.

Record welfare, 8 trillion in debt, 6 trillion in QE to wall street, record low gdps in the history of the united states, high unemployment for minorities, record numbers not working, perpetual never ending wars, failed policies ie stimulus, obamacare etc and the list goes on and on. This was your man.
You’re a liar and an asshole.

Remember you pretended Trump the billionaire who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth was your man of the people? Oprah wasn't born rich so she can relate to the people. Is Trump relating to anyone but racists and rich people?

Lol
Deep state. This idiot uses all the tin foil hat phrases.

Lol

the "swamp" is Donald and his crony kleptocrats. you're just too stupid to understand it. By the way, lowlife, misspelling the word you call women smarter than you doesn't make it any less vile.

now be a good little boy and go seek help. find out why you hate women but are fine with a sociopath owned by Russia.

shoo....

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”

Typical black celebrety. Figures just being black will get it for her. I sal let her run. Please, run.

View attachment 170743

Its too bad that you voted for O twice and left this country in such horrid shape. It will take a few years to clean up the stench and stain that was left by O.

Funny, Bush handed Obama the greatest recession since the great depression and you didn't get it. And now you want to pretend Obama handed Trump a mess? What mess? List the problems so we can track how when and if Trump fixes them.

Record welfare, 8 trillion in debt, 6 trillion in QE to wall street, record low gdps in the history of the united states, high unemployment for minorities, record numbers not working, perpetual never ending wars, failed policies ie stimulus, obamacare etc and the list goes on and on. This was your man.

You're wrong as usual. About 98 percent of that fluffy picture didn't happen. You're lying once again, just like O lied for years to the people yet you took it as gospel. Its really no wonder that you're so delusional.

After telling the world for two years how Donald Trump is an idiot billionaire entertainment personality clown not qualified to run or be POTUS, the Democrats have done a 180 and are now ecstatic about an their own entertainment star possibly running for president. Amazing.

Does OPRAH! really want to risk her popularity and face the dirt and the hate that will come should she run for president? I don't think so. What would happen to her business interests? Her business is based entirely upon the likability of her name. Running for Prez is a lose-lose for her.
The Dems realize now that the POTUS race is a popularity contest, no political experience required. And she has more actual money than Trump, better TV ratings, she's smarter and way more likeable. And Trump once wanted her as his VP. And she kills the woman vote. GOP is rightly worried, but Trump probably doesn't want another term anyways, as he didn't seem to want the first one either, lol.
And unlike Trump, she has the entire media covering for her. Yesterday media outlets such as CNN were even making recommendations for her campaign.

I don't know enough about her to know if she is a megalomaniac attention whore like Trump, that would be the only motivation.
She's a lesbian, and Steadman is her beard. :biggrin:

If he did, do you think he would be voting Democrat?
Actually there is some truth to it. I am not one to work for myself. Tried it. Not good at it. I'm better working for a company that will pay me a fat salary, commission, my healthcare benefits, 15 paid vactation days, 3 sick days plus all the holidays we get off. I get paid for at least a month that I don't work. I love the company I work for. They treat their employees right. Oh if only every company treated their employees right, and if only every corporation paid their contractors.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam

How you guys can take a person like Oprah and demonize her and then make Trump out to be a saint is beyond me. He's fucking you dude.
I have been self employed for 20+ years, would not have it any other way. What you speak of would never suit me... lol

By the way she started out by exploiting fucked up people, there’s nothing great about her.

View attachment 170743

His policies only suited progressives, made everyone else’s lives a living hell.

Lol
Deep state. This idiot uses all the tin foil hat phrases.
Well, it’s true Career politicians/federal civilian government employees have no credibility and accountability. They get paid for nothing

Yes yes we know the right's spin on reality.

High unemployment? You can't have an honest conversation with a lying right wing fucktard.

You were lied to fool! For 8 years Obama was doing a good job and Republicans were lying to you.

Here is proof

Analysis | 19 times Trump called jobs numbers ‘fake’ before they made him look good

Unemployment numbers not 'phony' to Trump anymore - CNNPolitics

Do you understand what he is saying to you stupid? He's saying he was lying to you during Obama's run but now you need to stop swallowing his lies and believe the unemployment numbers.

The unemployment numbers candidate Donald Trump assailed for months on the campaign trail as "phony" and fictional are suddenly up to snuff.

The numbers haven't changed, nor has the Bureau of Labor Statistics' methodology for compiling them, but with the jobless rate ticking down and hiring on the rise, Trump is eager to point to the economic indicators as a sign that his presidency has been a boon for the economy.
"I talked to the President prior to this and he said to quote him very clearly: 'They may have been phony in the past, but it's very real now,' " Spicer said Friday from the White House podium, hours after the government announced 235,000 new jobs in February and a dip in the unemployment rate to 4.7% from 4.8%.

Spicer's response prompted inevitable laughter in a room of reporters mindful of Trump's repeated smear of government-compiled jobs numbers.

Lol

the "swamp" is Donald and his crony kleptocrats. you're just too stupid to understand it. By the way, lowlife, misspelling the word you call women smarter than you doesn't make it any less vile.

now be a good little boy and go seek help. find out why you hate women but are fine with a sociopath owned by Russia.

shoo....
:boohoo:

After telling the world for two years how Donald Trump is an idiot billionaire entertainment personality clown not qualified to run or be POTUS, the Democrats have done a 180 and are now ecstatic about an their own entertainment star possibly running for president. Amazing.
One has nothing to do with the other you stupid mfer.
Oprah is smarter, more successful, kinder, more stable than Trump is.
She’s also never sexually assaulted anyone or made fun of the handicapped like he has.

Does OPRAH! really want to risk her popularity and face the dirt and the hate that will come should she run for president? I don't think so. What would happen to her business interests? Her business is based entirely upon the likability of her name. Running for Prez is a lose-lose for her.
The Dems realize now that the POTUS race is a popularity contest, no political experience required. And she has more actual money than Trump, better TV ratings, she's smarter and way more likeable. And Trump once wanted her as his VP. And she kills the woman vote. GOP is rightly worried, but Trump probably doesn't want another term anyways, as he didn't seem to want the first one either, lol.
And unlike Trump, she has the entire media covering for her. Yesterday media outlets such as CNN were even making recommendations for her campaign.

I don't know enough about her to know if she is a megalomaniac attention whore like Trump, that would be the only motivation.
You’re an asshole but thanks for showing everyone just how scared you are of a brilliant black woman possibly running for president.

You’re an asshole but thanks for showing everyone just how scared you are of a brilliant black woman possibly running for president.

I'd rather this one run.

condoleezza-rice-1037f8bf-665b-4603-8c8c-350dae86b6a2.jpg

actually, if you weren't a lying trumpfreak, you'd admit that it's you trumptards who are losing your minds over the idea.

now be quiet and go take your meds.

After foaming at the mouth about Trump being a wealthy billionaire and wealth inequality, Dem's want to run Oprah a billionaire worth $4 billion, libs WTF your hypocrisy is off the charts.

I could see Dems borrowing a page from the Deep State Republicans during Reagan and pairing Oprah! with Comey or Clapper so they can whack her and take over the second she steps out of line

Forum List

Back