NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

The Trump campaign ad just writes itself....

rs_1024x759-140117100209-634.oprah-winfrey-harvey-weinsten-critics-choice-011614.jpg
Another mind numbingly stupid thread of yours.
Almost everyone in Hollywood and beyond has had some contact with Weinstein. Showing Oprah or anyone else in pictures with him shows you’re a desperate little troll. He’s persona non gratis right now in Hollywood while you still support the serial sex offending president. That’s on you.

It has been a hilarious circular firing squad for the feminists, Hollywood celebrities and media Marxists. They started by accusing Trump of being a sexual predator. And the more they yelled the more of their own took a bullet for being sexual predators.
I have laughed myself silly.
Like Trump is not a sexual predator. Keep lying to yourself.

She is intelligent and came from nothing and built a fortune.

In other words she is the embodiment of the American dream and capitalism which you people hate

The American dream is rather dead today. Its all a fallacy now. There is too much divisions between the wealthy and middle class and about to grow even larger. The world today is different than in the 70's.
different doesnt mean dreams are dead, just different.

i grew up in a time that was different from my parents. dare say we all did. yet we made it through. difference doesn't bother me. the easy to hate mentality does.

She is intelligent and came from nothing and built a fortune.

In other words she is the embodiment of the American dream and capitalism which you people hate

The American dream is rather dead today. Its all a fallacy now. There is too much divisions between the wealthy and middle class and about to grow even larger. The world today is different than in the 70's.

It is interesting that nothing in your post denied anything in his post.

1. Is she the embodiment of The American Dream?

2. Do you people hate the American Dream?

After telling the world for two years how Donald Trump is an idiot billionaire entertainment personality clown not qualified to run or be POTUS, the Democrats have done a 180 and are now ecstatic about an their own entertainment star possibly running for president. Amazing.

Does OPRAH! really want to risk her popularity and face the dirt and the hate that will come should she run for president? I don't think so. What would happen to her business interests? Her business is based entirely upon the likability of her name. Running for Prez is a lose-lose for her.
The Dems realize now that the POTUS race is a popularity contest, no political experience required. And she has more actual money than Trump, better TV ratings, she's smarter and way more likeable. And Trump once wanted her as his VP. And she kills the woman vote. GOP is rightly worried, but Trump probably doesn't want another term anyways, as he didn't seem to want the first one either, lol.

The Trump campaign ad just writes itself....

rs_1024x759-140117100209-634.oprah-winfrey-harvey-weinsten-critics-choice-011614.jpg
Another mind numbingly stupid thread of yours.
Almost everyone in Hollywood and beyond has had some contact with Weinstein. Showing Oprah or anyone else in pictures with him shows you’re a desperate little troll. He’s persona non gratis right now in Hollywood while you still support the serial sex offending president. That’s on you.

Why now? WHy not 5 years ago?

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”
Remember you pretended Trump the billionaire who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth was your man of the people? Oprah wasn't born rich so she can relate to the people. Is Trump relating to anyone but racists and rich people?
The loopy kunt got rich from exploiting fucked up people... lol
And trump got rich not paying contractors and filing bankruptcy
A handful bankrupt businesses out of hundreds of businesses, not bad.
The best businessmen have failed only to succeed. Obviously you don’t understand business
Obviously you don't know Trumps history of being a scumbag snake. I think it's funny you elected a snake to clean up the swamp. LOL. Fucking idiots. No wonder America is shit.

Luckily for me I make more than most of you stupid cock suckers.

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember you pretended Trump the billionaire who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth was your man of the people? Oprah wasn't born rich so she can relate to the people. Is Trump relating to anyone but racists and rich people?
The best businessmen have failed only to succeed. Obviously you don’t understand business
Obviously you don't know Trumps history of being a scumbag snake. I think it's funny you elected a snake to clean up the swamp. LOL. Fucking idiots. No wonder America is shit.

Its too bad that you voted for O twice and left this country in such horrid shape. It will take a few years to clean up the stench and stain that was left by O.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

If he did, do you think he would be voting Democrat?
Actually there is some truth to it. I am not one to work for myself. Tried it. Not good at it. I'm better working for a company that will pay me a fat salary, commission, my healthcare benefits, 15 paid vactation days, 3 sick days plus all the holidays we get off. I get paid for at least a month that I don't work. I love the company I work for. They treat their employees right. Oh if only every company treated their employees right, and if only every corporation paid their contractors.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam

How you guys can take a person like Oprah and demonize her and then make Trump out to be a saint is beyond me. He's fucking you dude.

After telling the world for two years how Donald Trump is an idiot billionaire entertainment personality clown not qualified to run or be POTUS, the Democrats have done a 180 and are now ecstatic about an their own entertainment star possibly running for president. Amazing.

Does OPRAH! really want to risk her popularity and face the dirt and the hate that will come should she run for president? I don't think so. What would happen to her business interests? Her business is based entirely upon the likability of her name. Running for Prez is a lose-lose for her.
The Dems realize now that the POTUS race is a popularity contest, no political experience required. And she has more actual money than Trump, better TV ratings, she's smarter and way more likeable. And Trump once wanted her as his VP. And she kills the woman vote. GOP is rightly worried, but Trump probably doesn't want another term anyways, as he didn't seem to want the first one either, lol.
And unlike Trump, she has the entire media covering for her. Yesterday media outlets such as CNN were even making recommendations for her campaign.

I don't know enough about her to know if she is a megalomaniac attention whore like Trump, that would be the only motivation.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Donald Trump was a media darling up till 2015, when he announced he was running for President under the Republican Party.

Its too bad that you voted for O twice and left this country in such horrid shape. It will take a few years to clean up the stench and stain that was left by O.
Yes we know your right wing position on this but it's really bullshit.

Funny, Bush handed Obama the greatest recession since the great depression and you didn't get it. And now you want to pretend Obama handed Trump a mess? What mess? List the problems so we can track how when and if Trump fixes them.

Donald Trump was a media darling up till 2015, when he announced he was running for President under the Republican Party.
Media darling? Did you listen to him on Howard Stern?

You are proving how dumb America is. Reality TV and Religion has rotted your brains.

Yes we know your right wing position on this but it's really bullshit.

Funny, Bush handed Obama the greatest recession since the great depression and you didn't get it. And now you want to pretend Obama handed Trump a mess? What mess? List the problems so we can track how when and if Trump fixes them.

Record welfare, 8 trillion in debt, 6 trillion in QE to wall street, record low gdps in the history of the united states, high unemployment for minorities, record numbers not working, perpetual never ending wars, failed policies ie stimulus, obamacare etc and the list goes on and on. This was your man.

Forum List

Back