NBC Reporter Wonders How Long American Majority Will Tolerate Being Pushed Around ByA Rural Minority

Let that stuffed shirt punk come out into rural Murica and see who feeds his pampered ass.

Hmm, like Trump the City-Boy from NYC???? LOL!!!

Who are you going to sick on them???

The farmer brigade of MS 13 Central American Guatemalans, El Salvadorians, and Hondurians etc. etc.?????

Not a heck of a lot of White people picking crops, it's mostly their "Illegal buddies" from South of the border....

No need for beaners to pick the crops if all you're feeding is the locals.
The flyover states feed the entire country. Go ahead and piss em off and you'll be on a weight loss program that'll make ya look like the Jews in concentration camps.

Hahaha, yet a ton of farmers have cried otherwise, stating that yeah, they do depend a lot on Illegal Immigrants.

Oh, it pisses you off that I dare point fingers at farmers for hiring illegals, well it's the truth.

Most farms are becoming automated.
And thats so we can feed the masses,so what happens when the farmers say fuck the masses?

Liberals think supermarkets grow food. Gas stations make oil and gas. Cotton and wool are grown in the factory.

They really do not have enough of a brain to even comprehend that the water they drink or the electricity they use is not made in the city.

Republicans think Crops are picked by some Cow-boy looking White folks like Texas Walker Ranger.

In reality, it's just the Illegal immigrant squad picking crops.

Capitalism at it's finest.

Sure dip wad illegals are picking corn, soy beans, wheat, ect.

Leftists have no clue what farming is all about

I hate to break it to you, but for every 1 White guy in a harvester, there's probably 20 Brown Illegal guys, and gals picking fruits & veggies.

I'm no Leftist, if anything you Leftist Liberal Republicans don't know what you're talking about.

Thinking that Capitalism will bring forward Nationalism.

Here's the agriculture business shooting down E-Verify, because their Illegal Immigrant darlings wouldn't provide them the much needed support.

Agriculture lobbyists are once again standing in the way of E-Verify
Liberals think supermarkets grow food. Gas stations make oil and gas. Cotton and wool are grown in the factory.

They really do not have enough of a brain to even comprehend that the water they drink or the electricity they use is not made in the city.

Republicans think Crops are picked by some Cow-boy looking White folks like Texas Walker Ranger.

I hate to break it to you, but for every 1 White guy in a harvester, there's probably 20 Brown Illegal guys, and gals picking fruits & veggies.

I'm no Leftist, if anything you Leftist Liberal Republicans don't know what you're talking about.

Here's the agriculture business shooting down E-Verify, because their Illegal Immigrant darlings wouldn't provide them the much needed support.

Well you have certainly proved you don't know what your talking about.
Leftist Liberal Republicans. :laughing0301:

Contrary to Rural Buffoons in the Southern states, and Mid-West who get just about everything wrong, they "Think they know" more like
rural buffoons who "Don't think" and "Don't know"

Capitalism is Liberalism, by not only practice, because Capitalism sells out to Liberalism. Also Capitalism is in fact Liberalism.

Uh, I hate to break it to you, but there's by Classical definitions just 2 Left Wing Liberal parties in the U.S.A.

At least in practice Republicans are Leftist & Liberal, even if a good deal of it's members don't like Gays, Abortion, Blacks, Illegals, Muslim refugees etc.

That changes nothing, the Republicans basically just cut taxes, over, and over again, and do just about nothing else, except the ocassional war, or cutting programs.

The first Leftists were Capitalists.

I made such a thread.
First Leftists were Capitalists.

As for what Republicans are for, they are in fact for Liberalism.

Maybe you should look up the definitions, before you look stupid.

Economic liberalism - Wikipedia

Classical liberalism - Wikipedia

Neoliberalism - Wikipedia

Such BS. Here in Northern Nevada, we're pushed around by Las Vegas OKA Nevada's Los Angeles. We were a great State, but they're doing their best to turn this State to Ca.

Let that stuffed shirt punk come out into rural Murica and see who feeds his pampered ass.

The farmer brigade of MS 13 Central American Guatemalans, El Salvadorians, and Hondurians etc. etc.?????

Not a heck of a lot of White people picking crops, it's mostly their "Illegal buddies" from South of the border....

The flyover states feed the entire country. Go ahead and piss em off and you'll be on a weight loss program that'll make ya look like the Jews in concentration camps.

Hahaha, yet a ton of farmers have cried otherwise, stating that yeah, they do depend a lot on Illegal Immigrants.

Oh, it pisses you off that I dare point fingers at farmers for hiring illegals, well it's the truth.

And thats so we can feed the masses,so what happens when the farmers say fuck the masses?

I just posted the data, of all farm workers, 50% are Illegals, 33% are citizens, and the rest are green hard holders.

My guess is 95% are Hispanic, just that the "Citizens" became such from their Hispanic nation, or are the children of Illegal Hispanics.

NBC Reporter Wonders How Long American Majority Will Tolerate Being Pushed Around ByA Rural Minority
Not too much longer.
Think a lot of us out here are going to vote our senators away and give up our electoral college votes soon? All you have to do is get 75% of us to vote for that. Good luck.
National popular vote is on track to pass eventually. You won't hold America hostage much longer.

~~~~~~
First they have to destroy the Electoral College. That is difficult to do.

Yes it's true, but it's congress that fought President Bushes guest worker program for them.

Contrary to Rural Buffoons in the Southern states, and Mid-West who get just about everything wrong,
We are standing against the kind of madness you exhibit......and so far we are holding the crazies back....when the left returns to some form of sanity we can talk...until then we will always be a check on the cities...get used to it.....

You don't have a clue, do you?

Anyone who thinks that's all there is to farming, and NO ILLEGALS are being hired, is beyond a Buffoon, but then again Republicans will be Republicans.

Why all the bitching about the electoral college and "flyover country" getting more voting power in ONLY the fucking presidential election, nothing else?

Don't like it? Amend the constitution and quit your facktard bitching.

End of discussion.

I just posted the data, of all farm workers, 50% are Illegals, 33% are citizens, and the rest are green hard holders.

My guess is 95% are Hispanic, just that the "Citizens" became such from their Hispanic nation, or are the children of Illegal Hispanics.

So the mexicans would work for food if the shit hits the fan.

Contrary to Rural Buffoons in the Southern states, and Mid-West who get just about everything wrong, they "Think they know" more like

Capitalism is Liberalism, by not only practice, because Capitalism sells out to Liberalism. Also Capitalism is in fact Liberalism.

Uh, I hate to break it to you, but there's by Classical definitions just 2 Left Wing Liberal parties in the U.S.A.

At least in practice Republicans are Leftist & Liberal, even if a good deal of it's members don't like Gays, Abortion, Blacks, Illegals, Muslim refugees etc.

That changes nothing, the Republicans basically just cut taxes, over, and over again, and do just about nothing else, except the ocassional war, or cutting programs.

I made such a thread.

I made such a thread.

Yeah great social science .
No wonder. :laugh:
Natural Science works.

Last edited:
Contrary to Rural Buffoons in the Southern states, and Mid-West who get just about everything wrong,
We are standing against the kind of madness you exhibit......and so far we are holding the crazies back....when the left returns to some form of sanity we can talk...until then we will always be a check on the cities...get used to it.....

So, it's not madness that the South including many Rural Southerners pays the least in Federal taxes, and get the most Federal aid, and complain, and complain, and complain about both facts??????

So, it's not madness that the South including many Rural Southerners, wants for Social Conservative values, and Nationalism, but go with Capitalism, which sells out to Liberalism, and anti-Nationalism, anyways??????

So, it's not madness that the South including many Rural Southerners, keeps coming up with the same solutions, which got us in trouble???????????

The left wants to remove voting from people they don't like. If rural people just weren't allowed to vote. If white people just weren't allowed to vote. The left would be very happy.

So, it's not madness that the South including many Rural Southerners pays the least in Federal taxes, and get the most Federal aid, and complain, and complain, and complain about both facts.

So, it's not madness that the South including many Rural Southerners, wants for Social Conservative values, and Nationalism, but go with Capitalism, which sells out to Liberalism, and anti-Nationalism, anyways??????

So, it's not madness that the South including many Rural Southerners, keeps coming up with the same solutions, which got us in trouble???????????
Fuck off, yankee. Don't like it? Change it. Quit disparaging a class of people. You have already demonstrated racism in some of your other bullshit (anglo hate). You look retarded.

Forum List

Back