NC Dem Senate Nominee: Rioters Have “Legitimate Pain,” “It’s Not That Simple” To Tell Them Not To Riot

BULLSHIT!!!! There is never a situation where rioters should not face the consequence of their actions. There are acceptable ways to react to situations you find disagreeable. Rioting is not any of them.

BULLSHIT!!!! There is never a situation where rioters should not face the consequence of their actions. There are acceptable ways to react to situations you find disagreeable. Rioting is not any of them.
GIVE THEM ROOM TO BURN!!!

Democrat Mayor of Baltimore

GIVE THEM ROOM TO BURN!!!

Democrat Mayor of Baltimore
60eyey.jpg

She's the former mayor now.....A couple more dem slags have been in office since.

How do you feel about rioters in Iran?

I agree, so quit whining about the capital rioters sitting in their jail cells.

I couldn’t care less what corridor in their own country.

Where have you ever seen my complaining about that? They failed at their mission and are facing the consequences of it.
Their mission? Tell me, just exactly what was that? From what I can tell, it was to build their Facebook likes.

Fucking dumb khunt.

NOT ONE of those rioters had "legitimate pain".

They weren't the ones whose necks got squeezed

Nah - what THEY had was someone else's Nikes in their hands

Fucking scumbag liberals, I hope they choke on their own bullshit

Their mission? Tell me, just exactly what was that? From what I can tell, it was to build their Facebook likes
From what I have seen the mission most seemed to be on was to harass and abuse members of Congress. That’s a mission I can get behind any day.

Fucking dumb khunt.

NOT ONE of those rioters had "legitimate pain".

They weren't the ones whose necks got squeezed

Nah - what THEY had was someone else's Nikes in their hands

Fucking scumbag liberals, I hope they choke on their own bullshit
Come on man!
Free TV’s!!!

Forum List

Back