🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NC says GFY to 400 jobs over LGBT law

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance. Google

"I, as supposedly a BIG fan of public opinion" (consider the source of that statement :lol:) am fine with opinion when it is moral and consitutional.

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance. Google

"I, as supposedly a BIG fan of public opinion" (consider the source of that statement :lol:) am fine with opinion when it is moral and consitutional.
so what is it that makes them bigots? you keep avoiding answering the question. Funny, cause you have no idea.

North Carolina lawmakers think it's more important to discriminate against your neighbor than it is to have a good job - Republicans/conservatives are amazingly stupid...

PayPal cancels North Carolina expansion over LGBT discrimination law

Associated Press
April 5, 2016

PayPal says it's canceling plans to bring 400 jobs to North Carolina after lawmakers passed a law that restricts protections for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.

The San Jose-based company said Tuesday it was canceling its planned expansion in Charlotte because of the law, which was signed March 23. Republican Gov. Pat McCrory was on hand to celebrate days earlier when PayPal announced plans to hire about 400 people at a new operation center in Charlotte.

The PayPal announcement is the biggest tangible economic backlash to the state law that more than 100 corporate heads have decried as unfair. They say the law makes it more difficult to attract talent to North Carolina.

So what you're telling me is that the gay rights agenda is costing NC jobs.

so what is it that makes them bigots? you keep avoiding answering the question. Funny, cause you have no idea.
:itsok:

Your question was answered long ago. So your repetition over and over of it is both trolling and spamming.

What asshole revived this thread?
Whoever it was honked the "asshole" horn and here you came. NC is paying the price of bigotry. Good.
What makes them bigots?
Hey jake, you are a BIG fan of public opinion. What about NCs public opinion of being FOR this law? OR are you just a fucking hypocritical leftist?

North Carolinians aren't "FOR" HB2, but a majority of North Carolinians realize they will continue to be painted with the same bigot brush as their deplorable Governor and legislature but...

But North Carolinians are ready to take corrective action by removing the political bigots in their state and-----and I'd like to take this opportunity thank the deplorable North Carolinian politicians for putting North Carolina up for grabs in the presidential contest ergo; thanks bigots, thanks for putting North Carolina into the presidential fray.

Gov. Pat McCrory and His Anti-LGBTQ Law Are Tanking in the Polls
By Mark Joseph Stern

North Carolina’s gubernatorial race broke wide open this week as Democrat Roy Cooper galloped to a 9-point lead ahead of his rival, current Republican Gov. Pat McCrory. A Monmouth poll released on Wednesday suggests the race continues to break the Democrat’s way, with Cooper solidifying the lead he has been steadily building for months. Several factors contribute to Cooper’s ascendance: Independents have a slight preference for him over McCrory, while Cooper boasts higher favorability ratings than the incumbent governor. (More voters view McCrory unfavorably than favorably.) And Hillary Clinton is polling ahead of Donald Trump in the state, likely pulling Cooper along with her.

<snip>

itsok.gif

itsok.gif
there ya go!

itsok.gif
there ya go!
:)

Forum List

Back