🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NC says GFY to 400 jobs over LGBT law

Barkley: NBA Should Pull All-Star Game From NC After Anti-LGBT Bill

mtbam0jqagc9gjz1ltas.jpg

They aren't EXTRA, they're everyone's rights which SOME people attempted to take away, hence the law.
sure they are, what is it they are being denied that they need special extras?

what is so offensive to them that they have a right to offend someone else?
Your argument is moronic. It is not an "extra" to not be discriminated against! LGBT's aren't trying to offend anyone; they are who they are. You don't have the right to treat them any differently than your buddy. It is the same responsibility we all share in a free, democratic country. With rights come responsibilities not to interfere with the rights of others, regardless of our personal opinions.
I can't say it any plainer than that.

You want to suppress individuality in the name of "being nice". That is beyond absurd. You sound like a statist, AGAIN.
People being treated nicely is NOT a right!!
I have a right to call you a bitch if I want. Just like you have the right to call me an asshole. Either of us choosing to use those names are our RIGHT.
You cant trample on our human rights, not to mention constitutional rights, because some insecure asswipe got their feelings hurt.
Grow up.
You are definitely the one who has the growing up to do, you goddammed, pigheaded, ornery CUSS. And I say that affectionately, but you could piss off the Pope.
The schools must have stopped teaching children that with rights come responsibilities. Freedom does not mean freedom to do whatever the hell you want. What you are proposing is actually anarchy. Most people don't think that's a good idea; don't confuse it with democracy.
It isn't anarchy. That's about the most ignorant thing I have heard today.
Conformity has nothing to do with responsibility. People having the right to be whatever in the hell they want without trampling on others, does. Which, BTW, is the very OPPOSITE of anarchy.
We seem to want the same thing. We just differ on what real "rights" actually are.
Yours stem from insecurity and emotion.
Mine stem from liberty, human nature and our Constitution.
And BTW, I wasn't calling you a bitch, obviously. I was just using an example. No need to flame me like that. That wasn't very nice :rofl:
Nobody expects you to conform to anything, TN.
People having the right to be whatever in the hell they want without trampling on others, does.
That's the crux of the problem; to me the right to discriminate against gays or blacks or whatever tramples on others. Where we differ is you think without having these rights written into the law, everything will be hunky dorey and these groups will not be 'hurt' in any way. I don't agree that humans are that nice, not all of them anyway. It is a lot more serious, in the real world, than hurt feelings. You just want gays to "grow a pair" and be denied a job, an apartment, whatever, without being bothered about it. Why should they? If you want to call that "insecure" and "emotional," fine.
I know you weren't calling me a bitch. But you gotta admit, you're as pigheaded as I am. No?

Your argument is moronic. It is not an "extra" to not be discriminated against! LGBT's aren't trying to offend anyone; they are who they are. You don't have the right to treat them any differently than your buddy. It is the same responsibility we all share in a free, democratic country. With rights come responsibilities not to interfere with the rights of others, regardless of our personal opinions.

You want to suppress individuality in the name of "being nice". That is beyond absurd. You sound like a statist, AGAIN.
I have a right to call you a bitch if I want. Just like you have the right to call me an asshole. Either of us choosing to use those names are our RIGHT.
You cant trample on our human rights, not to mention constitutional rights, because some insecure asswipe got their feelings hurt.
Grow up.
You are definitely the one who has the growing up to do, you goddammed, pigheaded, ornery CUSS. And I say that affectionately, but you could piss off the Pope.
The schools must have stopped teaching children that with rights come responsibilities. Freedom does not mean freedom to do whatever the hell you want. What you are proposing is actually anarchy. Most people don't think that's a good idea; don't confuse it with democracy.
Conformity has nothing to do with responsibility. People having the right to be whatever in the hell they want without trampling on others, does. Which, BTW, is the very OPPOSITE of anarchy.
We seem to want the same thing. We just differ on what real "rights" actually are.
And BTW, I wasn't calling you a bitch, obviously. I was just using an example. No need to flame me like that. That wasn't very nice :rofl:
People having the right to be whatever in the hell they want without trampling on others, does.
That's the crux of the problem; to me the right to discriminate against gays or blacks or whatever tramples on others. Where we differ is you think without having these rights written into the law, everything will be hunky dorey and these groups will not be 'hurt' in any way. I don't agree that humans are that nice, not all of them anyway. It is a lot more serious, in the real world, than hurt feelings. You just want gays to "grow a pair" and be denied a job, an apartment, whatever, without being bothered about it. Why should they? If you want to call that "insecure" and "emotional," fine.
I know you weren't calling me a bitch. But you gotta admit, you're as pigheaded as I am. No?
If you thought someones beliefs and personal property trampled on others, that would imply you expect conformity. There is no other logical to way to look at it.
I will call it that because that is what it is. This is real life. "No" is inevitable.

I didn't deny any of the allegations..lol

This is a new weapon in the left's arsenal and they could only get away with it with the cooperation and propaganda of the mainstream media. They disagree with a law that they claim is discriminatory and instead of working within the system to change it or appeal it they use economic pressure to punish the most vulnerable of the citizens in the state. The scope of the law is so minimal that it doesn't make sense to be this outraged. Freakazoid men would be liable for arrest if they used the ladies room and government officials and ordinary citizens could not be punished for not supporting or performing sodomite marriages. What's the big deal? Left wing bigots think they can coerce ordinary people into liking sodomites or not laughing at men in dresses?
The reality is, businesses and individuals who disagree with those discriminatory laws are apparently in the majority. Businesses tend to be Republican, unless it is social issues that don't actually belong in a political party.

Grow up.
If you thought someones beliefs and personal property trampled on others, that would imply you expect conformity. There is no other logical to way to look at it.
I will call it that because that is what it is. This is real life. "No" is inevitable.

I'm giving you the last word, because there is nothing else I can say. You're wrong, of course....

North Carolina lawmakers think it's more important to discriminate against your neighbor than it is to have a good job - Republicans/conservatives are amazingly stupid...

PayPal cancels North Carolina expansion over LGBT discrimination law

Associated Press
April 5, 2016

PayPal says it's canceling plans to bring 400 jobs to North Carolina after lawmakers passed a law that restricts protections for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.

The San Jose-based company said Tuesday it was canceling its planned expansion in Charlotte because of the law, which was signed March 23. Republican Gov. Pat McCrory was on hand to celebrate days earlier when PayPal announced plans to hire about 400 people at a new operation center in Charlotte.

The PayPal announcement is the biggest tangible economic backlash to the state law that more than 100 corporate heads have decried as unfair. They say the law makes it more difficult to attract talent to North Carolina.

Lmao, obama care caused like 2 million jobs from being full time to part time, but that's ok in your world.

nice fantasy world you live in.

now why don't you pretend to stick to the topic.

homophobic rightwingnuts are funny

Hey the RetardedGaySergeant,

This is about trans people. Faggots like you get to use the men's room. I'd like to see a trans man beat the fucking shit out of you.
so where is that written that they have these extra rights?
They aren't EXTRA, they're everyone's rights which SOME people attempted to take away, hence the law.

Why dont I have the right to treat them differently? I have the right to treat anyone any way I want as long as I am not assaulting them.
Assault ? That's the only form of stripping a person of their rights that you find objectionable? No sense talking to you, then.

Grow up.

I'm giving you the last word, because there is nothing else I can say. You're wrong, of course....
You didn't give me the last word..
You are wrong, of course ;)

Na, im just kiddin jilly. Real liberty would be to get rid of every PA law :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Hey the RetardedGaySergeant,

This is about trans people. Faggots like you get to use the men's room. I'd like to see a trans man beat the fucking shit out of you.
so where is that written that they have these extra rights?

Why dont I have the right to treat them differently? I have the right to treat anyone any way I want as long as I am not assaulting them.
don't you know you don't? you have to think like a lib or you are a bad person. Ask them

If a parent doesn't want their child to enter a bathroom with a transgender, are they a member of the KKK?
If a parent doesn't want their child to enter a bathroom with a transgender, are they a member of the KKK?

No they are paranoid....

So, there should be co-ed bathrooms?
There should be no paranoid laws based on "trying to kiss the ass" of Religious fundamentalist who are frankly "Bull Goose loonies"...

No they are paranoid....

So, there should be co-ed bathrooms?
There should be no paranoid laws based on "trying to kiss the ass" of Religious fundamentalist who are frankly "Bull Goose loonies"...

You don't have to be a 'religious fundamentalist' to not want your children going to the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex.

Forum List

Back